KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E01-02 - The Second Coming / The Butterfly Effect

S03E01-02 - The Second Coming / The Butterfly Effect
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I have no idea. That's what I was wondering. Maybe he's seen that guy do some pretty crazy things using that power.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 09:45 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

maybe a few flashbacks here and there of the new baddies

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 10:08 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

atleast we know he dosn't eat the brains.LOL.I would like to know how is it that when he put claires scalpe on she healed but couldn't heal after being cut by an peice of glass.Whats up with that?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 10:21 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Because the glass was still in her hand. That's always been the case with her. Once it was removed, her hand healed.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 10:24 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

I am not as pessimistic about the premier. I think this season does have the potential to reach season 1 highs, but that will depend on how the plot proceeds.

A few things,

I am sick of Mohindir. His behavior in the first episodes was idiotic and I just find him annoying now. Even his voice overs are obnoxious. To be honest, having him killed off would be a welcomed treat.

Hiro was a bit ridiculous, but he usually is. It seems that his story is being recycled a bit (teleports into the future and sees the destruction, etc.) but the exchange between him and Ando was interesting.

I LOVE the Petrelli family story line. Angela is one of my favorite characters, and I hope a great deal of the story remains on them.

The Level 5 breakouts was a great idea. I would like this, along with the Petrelli stories to drive the plot. I'm interested to see how Sylar and Elle(hopefully she will be brought back into the fold) will work with Noah.

While I think the actress who plays Maya is beautiful, her character really doesn't have a place anymore. She should have been killed last season.

Nikki/Tracy/Jessica . . . I just want to know what is going on there and I'll reserve my judgment until I know exactly who that is.

Parkman in Africa . . . this feels like Hiro in ancient Japan.

I thought there were some great moments in the premier and they generally outnumbered the duds. I think there's a lot of potential here!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 10:38 PM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

I must have not seen that part cuase I was look on the internet for something also.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 10:43 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

You must not have see what part?

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 10:50 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

when claire healed from the glass,unless they didn't show that part.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 03:05 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

It was stuck in her hand, and she couldn't feel it, i think sylar messed with her brain too much to where she can feel pain.. the only thing that kept her "sane"...

She took the glass out and it healed normally

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 03:54 AM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Sylar didn't do anything to her. Didn't she ask him how come it didn't hurt, and he said there are no nerve endings in the brain?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 07:46 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Sylar didn't do anything to her. Didn't she ask him how come it didn't hurt, and he said there are no nerve endings in the brain?

Okay so let me get this straight...

1. Claire use to feel pain and recovered fast

2. Sylar Visits claire and takes off her scalp.. messes with her brain a bit, studies the piece of the brain that holds her power.

3. Claire can no longer feel pain, the only thing that kept her from feeling 'human'.

And you are trying to say sylar had nothing to do with it?

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 09:47 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

What could Sylar have possibly done to alter her feeling pain? All he was doing was feeling for where her powers were. There is no indication that he did anything else.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 09:53 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

that it's did it i belive.If our mind is very complex than just think of what somes brian that is like claire

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 10:24 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

What could Sylar have possibly done to alter her feeling pain? All he was doing was feeling for where her powers were. There is no indication that he did anything else.
Who knows what he did, he obviously did something

she can no longer feel anything... this happened RIGHT AFTER sylar messed with her brain

he was poking around her whole brain, you should watch it again

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 10:51 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I did watch it again. 3 times. Sylar in no way shows any indication that he did anything to her other than learn how her power worked. Until you can prove that he actually did something else, it's just pure speculation.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:10 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

You can't be serious...

Well, if this clears anything up...

I'm saying he did it 'purposely'.. im saying it just happened

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Sep 24th, 2008 at 11:26 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:22 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Why can't I be serious? Claire's always been highly resistant to pain. Could Sylar have done something to make it so she can't feel pain at all? It's possible. However, nothing is shown or stated that he did, so until it is, logic dictates that he didn't cause it to happen, both on purpose or accidentally.

If you want to speculate that he did, that's your opinion. But it's not a fact right now.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:40 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I think heroes is way cheeseball.

but its entertaining for sure. And I'll watch all of it.

Sylar is Angela's son?

Thats stupid.

Why did in the end of S2 finale, Angela was like "It was the only way, I understand." and now this season was like "OH YOU IDIOT!"

Why is Peter once again immobilized?

What the **** is up with all the "Oh and Hiro meets his nemesis finally!" Adam Monroe was his nemesis wasn't he? Much more interesting story there.

The whole Tracy thing is lame.

And Sylar is just completely un-interesting.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 11:49 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Why can't I be serious? Claire's always been highly resistant to pain. Could Sylar have done something to make it so she can't feel pain at all? It's possible. However, nothing is shown or stated that he did, so until it is, logic dictates that he didn't cause it to happen, both on purpose or accidentally.

If you want to speculate that he did, that's your opinion. But it's not a fact right now.

Really it is almost an fact. She stated that she could alway feel pain and right after he mess with her brain she can't.What are the chances of an second mutantion kicking in at that point. very slim. untill they explaine how clair has now got this new "I can't feel pain" thing it points to Skyler doing something.

Knowing Heroes i could be wrong

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 01:08 AM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Really it is almost an fact. She stated that she could alway feel pain and right after he mess with her brain she can't.What are the chances of an second mutantion kicking in at that point. very slim. untill they explaine how clair has now got this new "I can't feel pain" thing it points to Skyler doing something.

Knowing Heroes i could be wrong

Something can't almost be a fact. It either is or it isn't. Until it's proven that Sylar actually did something to her to make her not feel pain, it's only speculation. That's my point.

If it turns out that he did end up doing something to cause it, that's great. But at this point in time, we don't know for sure.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 01:17 AM