KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E01-02 - The Second Coming / The Butterfly Effect

S03E01-02 - The Second Coming / The Butterfly Effect
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

i think he did do something. when he was observing her brain, he made little move and a lite "click" could be heard. idk what it was, but i'm banking her change on this.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 02:51 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I agree. Sylar is the master tinker after all. He sees how the mind works so he can imitate the same things. It's very possible that he can tinker with Claire's mind to make her not feel pain.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 07:32 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Why can't I be serious? Claire's always been highly resistant to pain. Could Sylar have done something to make it so she can't feel pain at all? It's possible. However, nothing is shown or stated that he did, so until it is, logic dictates that he didn't cause it to happen, both on purpose or accidentally.

If you want to speculate that he did, that's your opinion. But it's not a fact right now.
Sorry, i meant to say he didn't do it purposely

but it happened right after, almost EXACTLY after he messed with her brain

i mean... come on.. i know there is no proof but put two and two together

it could also be the fact that shes traumatized from the attack? maybe?

TGFwashere

Last edited by Mairuzu on Sep 25th, 2008 at 04:26 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 04:16 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Sorry, i meant to say he didn't do it purposely

but it happened right after, almost EXACTLY after he messed with her brain

i mean... come on.. i know there is no proof but put two and two together

it could also be the fact that shes traumatized from the attack? maybe?

It could very well be that. It could be that her body decided enough is enough and shut out all pain. That's a different possibility than Sylar actually altering her brain to make her not feel pain anymore. See? You yourself acknowledge two different possibilities. Therefore, we don't know for sure why Claire can no longer feel pain.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 06:49 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I just used the more reasonable possibility at first.

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 06:51 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by Wolfie
I agree. Sylar is the master tinker after all. He sees how the mind works so he can imitate the same things. It's very possible that he can tinker with Claire's mind to make her not feel pain.

He can see how her mind works, but he never did anything to her brain besides touch it with his fingertips. If he could change the way her brain works, he could have simply shut down her power and killed her.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 06:54 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Week went by fast, its just a matter of time for episode 3

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 12:49 AM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I just used the more reasonable possibility at first.

But it's still just a possibility, not a fact.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 01:11 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hence me using the word "possibility"

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 01:13 AM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Correct. Now you say possibly, which is fine. Earlier, you were coming off as "definitely".

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 01:36 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Well, you're kinda right

i was thinking more like... its definitely the highest possibility of what actually happened

2nd would be, shes traumatized

3rd would be, she manifested even more

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 01:46 AM
Kovacs86

In seen the first episode. It was bollocks. After series 2 was pretty crap too, I've decided to give up on Heroes...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 02:47 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I don't think it was that he altered her brain, just that he poked around in it. There was a moment where he kinda said something like 'Aha, there it is...' and did some poking...

I am assuming that the lack of pain is related to Sylar's cranial poke-around.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2008 05:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote