KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY - Wayward Bound (Game Thread)

FIREFLY - Wayward Bound (Game Thread)
Started by: Aliies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Gender: Male
Location: South Australia

Somewhat unexpectedly, the drunkard, in all his shaggy-glory opened his eyes and stood up straight as if this was normal routine.

A loud yawn, a stretch that sounded a crack in his shoulders and the man reopened his eyes and looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings with a slight air of confusion. According to the captain, he felt as if he had been sleeping, remembering ordering his first drink and practically nothing afterwards.

"Something smells good, I could do with a cook on my ship." he stretched again as he walked into the crappy little kitchen, having no clue as to who these others were, he merely strolled in as if he was meant to be there.

--------

The feds were IDing every ship in port, an anonymous tip led that an infamous freighter bearing illegal salvage was in dock, in total two dozen armored federals checked everything falling within the Firefly classification, there were quite a few tonight and the officials looked up at the sky in irritation as rain began to pepper their uniforms.

Four of them walked up to the lorinda, hopeful that this was the one as to end the tiring search in the cold, wet night. They noticed Khang and Lee moving closer to the ship to stay under her forward sections, out of the increasing rain.
The cargobay doors were half opened, normally open for anyone to walk in and claim but port security was tight on trespassing here, offenders were usually thrown straight in jail.

"This your junker?" a snide female officer spoke up, looking at Khang, passing the elderly asian man off as a lackey, of sorts. She looked to be in a rather miserably-irritated state; seven hours searching dock, checking papers and registrations in the East-Down docks was not her idea of a good time.
Before either of them could answer, her hand flew up to her ear as she looked away and spoke through her communicator.

"Yessir, seventy-three done so far, on the seventy-fourth. No not all of them were Fireflys, searched for suspicious behaiviors. Yessir that is correct... No sir...
Only eleven were actually Fireflys, i was just about to... I see, very well this will be our last" she shook her head as if she had just been scolded.

"License and registrations of vessel, sir?" she asked Khang again.


__________________
Mal: "Well, if anyone gets nosey... You know... Shoot em' "

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 05:03 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: England

Noticing the only just a few moments ago unconscience drunk enter the small kitchen Redge turned his head and said, in a less polite manner than he had currently been speaking:

'So yer the drunk fella this kind lady's been taking care of. Whatadya gots to say fer yerself?'


__________________
Ask me for info about a Warhammer 40K forum or a new, modern RP forum, cuz the links fail!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 08:02 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: Where ever the sun is shining

Maggie turned around and smiled slightly, "Nice to see you up and about...hungry?" She asked just after the old man's very abrupt question.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 12:15 AM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Under your bed....

Dom Simply smiled.


__________________

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 02:01 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wavemaninawe
Member

Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere in the West Indies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aliies
Somewhat unexpectedly, the drunkard, in all his shaggy-glory opened his eyes and stood up straight as if this was normal routine.

A loud yawn, a stretch that sounded a crack in his shoulders and the man reopened his eyes and looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings with a slight air of confusion. According to the captain, he felt as if he had been sleeping, remembering ordering his first drink and practically nothing afterwards.

"Something smells good, I could do with a cook on my ship." he stretched again as he walked into the crappy little kitchen, having no clue as to who these others were, he merely strolled in as if he was meant to be there.

--------

The feds were IDing every ship in port, an anonymous tip led that an infamous freighter bearing illegal salvage was in dock, in total two dozen armored federals checked everything falling within the Firefly classification, there were quite a few tonight and the officials looked up at the sky in irritation as rain began to pepper their uniforms.

Four of them walked up to the lorinda, hopeful that this was the one as to end the tiring search in the cold, wet night. They noticed Khang and Lee moving closer to the ship to stay under her forward sections, out of the increasing rain.
The cargobay doors were half opened, normally open for anyone to walk in and claim but port security was tight on trespassing here, offenders were usually thrown straight in jail.

"This your junker?" a snide female officer spoke up, looking at Khang, passing the elderly asian man off as a lackey, of sorts. She looked to be in a rather miserably-irritated state; seven hours searching dock, checking papers and registrations in the East-Down docks was not her idea of a good time.
Before either of them could answer, her hand flew up to her ear as she looked away and spoke through her communicator.

"Yessir, seventy-three done so far, on the seventy-fourth. No not all of them were Fireflys, searched for suspicious behaiviors. Yessir that is correct... No sir...
Only eleven were actually Fireflys, i was just about to... I see, very well this will be our last" she shook her head as if she had just been scolded.

"License and registrations of vessel, sir?" she asked Khang again.


Goins was a bit startled by the Fed troopers. Sloppy. Admitted... the heavy rain had done a pretty good job of blanketing the world. Blocking out the sounds of people and grounds vehicles but the quartet was almost close enough to see him before he noticed them. "Too much attention paid t'that pointless chatter of those two, not enough for my surroundings... very sloppy".

There was likely to be more Feds around, certain even. They never came to the yards unless they were looking for something or someone in particular. When they did, it was usually a rather systematic affair. Either they knew their target in advance, or they turned the whole place upside down until they were content. Trying to sneak back out now would be dangerous.

The radio conversation was reassuring since it seemed like they were ordered to focus their attention elsewhere. Goins glanced to his side and saw 2 more coming down his lane... "Ai ya, huai le!" It would only be seconds before they saw him and he didn't really have an explanation to what he was doing out there in the rain. No documents... it looked like it was time to play a wild card. Sometimes, the best solution is to simply hide in plain view...

Goins moved alongside lorinda's port side and walked straight up to the first patrol. "'Scuse me officers... canna have moment uv your time?"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 05:06 PM
Wavemaninawe is currently offline Click here to Send Wavemaninawe a Private Message Find more posts by Wavemaninawe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Gender: Male
Location: South Australia

The officials stopped harsh in their tracks, the lead woman grew increasingly irritated by the second, this strange man asking questions would only slow her progress to a warm bed down.

"So long as it is a moment, we have work to do" there were no pleasantries in her voice, she wasn't normally cold and harsh, just that the rain gave everything those aspects in her opinion. She flinched slightly as a bolt of white lightning pierced the sky, sending a shiver down her spine as the resulting thunder rolled in moments afterwards.

--------

"Excuse? No excuse, didn't realize I was a drunkard under anyone's care. I don't drink that much..." he lied blatantly, turning to Mag, "And a man such as myself can never turn a free meal down, darling!"

He proceeded to further contradict himself by extracting a hip flask and slamming down more alcohol, still not realizing he had just recovered from near-poisoning in such a manner.

"Speaking of cooking, my ship could do with a wok-jockey, ma'am. I'll pay you for your troubles." he said it with a smile that beamed a certain tone of limitless confidence, either a flimsy veneer of his character or just a natural way with words, it was impossible to tell one from the other with him.


__________________
Mal: "Well, if anyone gets nosey... You know... Shoot em' "

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Last edited by Aliies on Oct 4th, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 10:09 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: England

'Is this how yer hire yer crew? Gettin' drunk and takin' advantage of others kindness? Bah! Back in the day when I used to work fer decent folk they were respectful... and handled their drink much more than you sonny boy! And yer haven't even told us yer name and what yer doing here yet! Ungrateful...*mumble* *grumble*'

The last few words of the old man's were mumbled and made little sense anyway.


__________________
Ask me for info about a Warhammer 40K forum or a new, modern RP forum, cuz the links fail!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 02:02 AM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: Where ever the sun is shining

Maggie smiled and moved to take several bowls out of a nearby cupboard, "Ah so you're the Captain we've all been searching for?" She commented as she moved about, dishing up the meals into bowls before speaking again, "I'm not much of a cook by my own standards...Im a better with a bible in my hand rather than a pan."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 10:12 AM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aliies
The feds were IDing every ship in port, an anonymous tip led that an infamous freighter bearing illegal salvage was in dock, in total two dozen armored federals checked everything falling within the Firefly classification, there were quite a few tonight and the officials looked up at the sky in irritation as rain began to pepper their uniforms.

Four of them walked up to the lorinda, hopeful that this was the one as to end the tiring search in the cold, wet night. They noticed Khang and Lee moving closer to the ship to stay under her forward sections, out of the increasing rain.
The cargobay doors were half opened, normally open for anyone to walk in and claim but port security was tight on trespassing here, offenders were usually thrown straight in jail.

"This your junker?" a snide female officer spoke up, looking at Khang, passing the elderly asian man off as a lackey, of sorts. She looked to be in a rather miserably-irritated state; seven hours searching dock, checking papers and registrations in the East-Down docks was not her idea of a good time.
Before either of them could answer, her hand flew up to her ear as she looked away and spoke through her communicator.

"Yessir, seventy-three done so far, on the seventy-fourth. No not all of them were Fireflys, searched for suspicious behaiviors. Yessir that is correct... No sir...
Only eleven were actually Fireflys, i was just about to... I see, very well this will be our last" she shook her head as if she had just been scolded.

"License and registrations of vessel, sir?" she asked Khang again.


quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wavemaninawe
Goins was a bit startled by the Fed troopers. Sloppy. Admitted... the heavy rain had done a pretty good job of blanketing the world. Blocking out the sounds of people and grounds vehicles but the quartet was almost close enough to see him before he noticed them. "Too much attention paid t'that pointless chatter of those two, not enough for my surroundings... very sloppy".

There was likely to be more Feds around, certain even. They never came to the yards unless they were looking for something or someone in particular. When they did, it was usually a rather systematic affair. Either they knew their target in advance, or they turned the whole place upside down until they were content. Trying to sneak back out now would be dangerous.

The radio conversation was reassuring since it seemed like they were ordered to focus their attention elsewhere. Goins glanced to his side and saw 2 more coming down his lane... "Ai ya, huai le!" It would only be seconds before they saw him and he didn't really have an explanation to what he was doing out there in the rain. No documents... it looked like it was time to play a wild card. Sometimes, the best solution is to simply hide in plain view...

Goins moved alongside lorinda's port side and walked straight up to the first patrol. "'Scuse me officers... canna have moment uv your time?"


It had started to rain and Khang moved closer to the ship. He was interrupted by what looked like the local feds. He hadn't noticed them until now, as he looked around he could see more of them inspecting ships along the port. One of the female officers approached him asking for ID. His eye twitched out of annoyance; damn Alliance had no manners, one of the reasons he disliked them. Couldn't she see he didn't look like a captain? Still, she was part of the local authority, and Khang didn't want to start any unnecessary trouble.

"Uhh...sorry ma'am, just a passerby, ain't my boat", he spoke to her. Before he could say anything further, a man approached from the street. The way he was dressed, he definitely wasn't Alliance. Possibly the captain of the ship? The woman turned to face the newcomer, giving Khang a chance to survey the other man.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 11:36 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Under your bed....

Dom was suprised that this was the Captain he had been searching for.

However he didnt show it. He was waiting for the right time to mention he would like to be on the crew aswell.


__________________

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 02:30 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wavemaninawe
Member

Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere in the West Indies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aliies
[B]The officials stopped harsh in their tracks, the lead woman grew increasingly irritated by the second, this strange man asking questions would only slow her progress to a warm bed down.

"So long as it is a moment, we have work to do" there were no pleasantries in her voice, she wasn't normally cold and harsh, just that the rain gave everything those aspects in her opinion. She flinched slightly as a bolt of white lightning pierced the sky, sending a shiver down her spine as the resulting thunder rolled in moments afterwards.


It didn't take much to understand that the troopers preferred to be somewhere else than out in the open with a flash flood dropped down on their heads. Goins hoped that the delay would get the squad leader bothered enough by the rain to simply leave, rather than play 20 questions.

"Sorry to bother... not particularly fond of this kinna weather myself. Things is... how to put it delicately... I was supposed to embark on a ship and I can't not seem to find it... horribly embarrasin'. It is wunna them Regent Rovers. If you could be so kind to help me?"

Goins knew well enough that the Regents were commercial charter ships. Too large and much too expensive to set down in a seedy port like this. With any luck she would pass him off as an idiot, hurt his pride with a patronising remark and finally be gone.

Last edited by Wavemaninawe on Oct 8th, 2008 at 12:38 AM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 12:35 AM
Wavemaninawe is currently offline Click here to Send Wavemaninawe a Private Message Find more posts by Wavemaninawe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Gender: Male
Location: South Australia

Unfortunately she wasn't much for misjudging, eyeing him suspiciously after his comment on the Regent class ships, "Ok, stop there..." she momentarily stopped worrying about her current placing in the downpour to do her job, "Don't think me an idiot sir, it is a criminal offense to mislead federal officers and if you think for a moment that I would believe that load of goserh-drivel, you've got another thing coming... Now, what are you doing here and I'm gonna want to see some ID!" the others seemed to get her meaning, a crack of knuckles on the grips of their stun weapons could be heard over the rain, adding to the tense moment as they too were unsure of this man's intent.

-----

"Lady, if your food is firstly not black and charred and secondly enough to put down large pet dogs on contact then you are an amazing cook by my standards, that and i may not be overtly... religious... its nice to have the reasoning thoughts and suggestions that most shepherds tend to bring with them. If you're willing I'd be happy to set you up with a room, a kitchen and whatever you may need to be all... shepherd-y around my ship, just no converting or preaching, please."

He stopped for a moment then turned to Redge and looked at him for a moment, "Jacques Cobb, captain Jacques Cobb... The last person who I mentioned my last name to hit me in the jaw with the butt of a shotgun, I hope you aren't going to do that to me... Are you?" eying him for a moment, tossing up whether or not to duck, run or hold his ground for a moment, passing it off and turning to the third man, "Come on, don't be scared, you haven't said a thing..."

This 'captain' seemed the kind of person who couldn't stand a moment's silence, a slight insecurity about him that made him weird enough to be interesting... that and as sober as he now appeared he smelled from high heavens like powerful yet cheap alcohol.

"Anyone else want a spot on my ship, going cheap... Well, free actually, I'll be paying you"


__________________
Mal: "Well, if anyone gets nosey... You know... Shoot em' "

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 01:13 PM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: England

'Heh, I'm not gonna to hit you sonny. Too old fer that kinda rough and tumble. Although if you're offering a place on yer ship, you'll be needing my mechanical expertise. If it's got cogs, wires and an engine I can fix it. Redge Smith's the name.' Redge stood up and extended a hand.


__________________
Ask me for info about a Warhammer 40K forum or a new, modern RP forum, cuz the links fail!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 04:51 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Under your bed....

Dom nodded with a sly smirk on his face.

"Nice ta meet ya Cap'n... i'd be interested in a spot on yer ship if you'll have me. I can handle certain tasks around the ship, and... I'm good with a gun...Real good, if ya be needing help in that department."

Dom Chuckled.

"My name's Dominic, ya can call me Dom if ya like."


__________________

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 06:28 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wavemaninawe
Member

Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere in the West Indies

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Aliies
[B]Unfortunately she wasn't much for misjudging, eyeing him suspiciously after his comment on the Regent class ships, "Ok, stop there..." she momentarily stopped worrying about her current placing in the downpour to do her job, "Don't think me an idiot sir, it is a criminal offense to mislead federal officers and if you think for a moment that I would believe that load of goserh-drivel, you've got another thing coming... Now, what are you doing here and I'm gonna want to see some ID!" the others seemed to get her meaning, a crack of knuckles on the grips of their stun weapons could be heard over the rain, adding to the tense moment as they too were unsure of this man's intent.


Goins gave the quartet a quick glance. They were still grouped quite closely together. The leader was within reach and he knew that gunslingers habitually overestimated their weapons. He could easily get hold of her before she could bring her weapon to a firing position. Shake her up a bit with a quick strike and seize her as a human shield.... and then what? Hope that all the remaining 3 would somehow fail to react in the 2 seconds necessary to accomplish this? That perhaps the other patrol decided to leave early? That nobody considered calling for reinforcements? It would be a certain death sentence. As would running.

His expression changed quickly as he stared the squad leader straight in the eyes with his best attempt at portraying disbelief and irritation.

"Mislead? Officer... my ship supposed to cast off within next 15 minutes and I can't miss it. Mustn't. My luggage already stored onboard. It's name 's Spotted Owl... booking agent, fellow by the name of Earl Johansen standing over at the southern entrance all day up until now. Has my identification for confirmation. Please, I don't have no time for this."

Last edited by Wavemaninawe on Oct 11th, 2008 at 08:49 PM

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 08:38 PM
Wavemaninawe is currently offline Click here to Send Wavemaninawe a Private Message Find more posts by Wavemaninawe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aliies
Art-type-person-thingy...

Gender: Male
Location: South Australia

Her eyes narrowed, nodding slightly, but that wasn't the end of it.
"You know its law to carry your Idents on you at all times, especially at the docks."


"Either way, allow me to escort you to your ship then, sir... To verify your story, if anything" the woman had stopped completely in her concern for the rain, the others weren't so willing but followed orders as the drench intensified.

------

There was a shrill beeping emintating from the Captain's wrist, a small comm bracelet, quite expensive one too began to wail a warning.

"Feds are doing their rounds, I'm a rather popular person so i won't be hanging around for autographs, if you catch my meaning. Ok, Dom... A sling jockey is always welcome, you sir with the gruff demeanor and the non-hitting of me are welcome as I need a mechanic and i already invited the lovely shepherd here..." he seemed to be rushing things along, just as well a loud thud from the hallway sounded what the alarm was for.

"Captain Jacques Cobb, we know you're in here somewhere, the building is surrounded!" a voice called out over the sudden screaming of fleeing commoners.

"Eh? What did I do this time" he immediately began inspecting the tiny window of the room for an escape rout, "Must be for that Uranium pull a few months back..." he muttered to himself, stripping the curtains off of the mountings and tearing at the locking mechanism.

Another sharp crash as another door was kicked down nearby, by the sounds of footsteps roughly five federals, or so Jax thought.

"They won't be after you unless you come with me, you ready to put your foot in it? No better way to test your mettle than against disgruntled Feds" the window finally broke free as the thumping reached the room's door, the gaunt shape of Jax turned and drew on a pistol, gesturing for the others to move and just as the barrier was brought down he pulled off a few rounds, not hitting anything, just to startle them into cover.

A tear gas grenade bounced off of the door frame, "Oh dear, things are about to get dicey" he said quickly, darting out the window onto the fire escape and contrary to what was said there was no one waiting outside for them.


__________________
Mal: "Well, if anyone gets nosey... You know... Shoot em' "

Zoe: "Shoot them sir?"

Mal: "...Politely"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:16 AM
Aliies is currently offline Click here to Send Aliies a Private Message Find more posts by Aliies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: England

'Hey, wait fer me sonny!' Cried Redge as he half-dashed and hopped through the window.


__________________
Ask me for info about a Warhammer 40K forum or a new, modern RP forum, cuz the links fail!

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 12:03 PM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Under your bed....

Dom pulled out a pistol and aimed it at the door, He nodded at Maggie *smiling* and glanced at the window.
"Ladies First"


__________________

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 08:59 PM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boiled_egg
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: Where ever the sun is shining

Maggie glanced back at the cupboard, darted to it, pulled out a small satchel and a large 'pole-looking-thing', smiled over her shoulder at Dom as the intruders crashed through her door.

She spun on her toes, launched for the pan on the stove and piffed it at the two first through the door only to receive surprised screams in return as they where covered from head to neck in boiling stew. Then looking to Dom she quickly said, "Shall we?" As she dove with a roll outside and landed gracefully turning back to the window which was now several feet behind her and awaiting her new friend.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 03:05 AM
boiled_egg is currently offline Click here to Send boiled_egg a Private Message Find more posts by boiled_egg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost
Senior Member

Gender: Male
Location: Under your bed....

Dom grinned at the stew covered men. "Later Fellas!"

He then leaped out the window and landed near Maggie.


__________________

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 03:53 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 06:14 PM.
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » FIREFLY - Wayward Bound (Game Thread)

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.