KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Jessica Sanders Split Personality Powers

Jessica Sanders Split Personality Powers
Started by: MizuRyu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pvt. McCarter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jessica Sanders Split Personality Powers

Ok so her alter ego Jessica has super human strength and now the new one has ice powers? How are they coming up with this stuff. I love Heroes but wtf man! I think that was a little to much there.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 06:47 AM
Pvt. McCarter is currently offline Click here to Send Pvt. McCarter a Private Message Find more posts by Pvt. McCarter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I have a theory, based off of something Mohinder said about [SPOILER - highlight to read]: each power being determined by the mental/physical aspects of each person. My theory is that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Niki changes mentally each time she experiences a switch in personalities, so Jessica could have Enhanced Strength, Tracy could have Cryokinesis and so on.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 07:57 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

i hope they give this allot of thought....its an interesting twist.......but lets not go too far and too long with this

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 11:27 AM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Who knows? As soon as hiro traveled back to Japan, this show was no longer meant to make sense or be taken seriously.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 02:34 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

What I don't understand is, didn't this all take place after Nathan got shot?

Wasn't Nikki struggling with a building that was on fire when he got shot? and all of a sudden shes there in DC with some guy shes been sleeping with? and shes perfectly fine?

im confused

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 03:59 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Years ago me and my bro would talk about creating new characters. Mine was this gurl with split personalities. Each personality having a diffrent power. Eventually she would get stable and all personalities/powers would combine into one being. Seein Nikki/Tracy last night it reminded me of those times.

I have a theory, based off of something Mohinder said about [SPOILER - highlight to read]: each power being determined by the mental/physical aspects of each person. My theory is that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Niki changes mentally each time she experiences a switch in personalities, so Jessica could have Enhanced Strength, Tracy could have Cryokinesis and so on. [/QUOTE]

Ur theory sounds good to me. Nikki seems weak therefore has no powers. Jessica's a psycho and has super strenght and Tracy is cold which could explain her ice powers.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu

Wasn't Nikki struggling with a building that was on fire when he got shot? and all of a sudden shes there in DC with some guy shes been sleeping with? and shes perfectly fine?

im confused

Same here. I thought everything happened around the same time. There was no time for her to get better and end up in DC.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 04:31 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

the theory about different personalities creating different powers is a good one. The thing that I find interesting is that Traci doesn't even seem to be aware of her other half(ves)

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 04:39 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

or her powers

jessica was aware of her powers when she came to

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 04:42 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu

im confused

I have yet to see the season premiere, but as far as I know:

Jessica/Niki [SPOILER - highlight to read]: are dead, they died last year in the fire
Tracy is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: a brand new character that happens to look just like Niki/Jessica

like I said, I haven't seen the first two episodes, but I think (based on the official sypnosis for the next ep.) she will know about Niki, I think she even [SPOILER - highlight to read]: goes to her funeral or sees her on the casket

I find it unlikely that Tracy is just an alter ego... but maybe [SPOILER - highlight to read]: she's Niki long lost sister ....???

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 04:58 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I really hope thats not true... that would be quite ridiculous

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 04:59 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 05:11 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

sad

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 05:12 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I hate the fact that she has another personality with another power. Her character is already getting too ridiculous and boring.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 07:03 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

if its even her

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 07:04 PM
Pvt. McCarter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasnt Jessica Her sister than she lost her? And then Became apart of her?

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 07:38 PM
Pvt. McCarter is currently offline Click here to Send Pvt. McCarter a Private Message Find more posts by Pvt. McCarter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Tracy better be Niki.

If its not, why not just cast another ****ing person? Thats the thing with heroes, the writing and plot is just sometimes lame as recycled shit.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 08:51 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

This ^

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 08:54 PM
Pvt. McCarter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seconded ^ lol

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 09:09 PM
S_D_J
Bane

We don't know yet, but a reason there must be....

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 09:17 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I'm just hoping this doesn't turn into LOST where there are nothing but questions

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2008 09:18 PM