KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Jessica Sanders Split Personality Powers

Jessica Sanders Split Personality Powers
Started by: MizuRyu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pvt. McCarter
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I'm just hoping this doesn't turn into LOST where there are nothing but questions
yeah i said the same thing.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 12:57 AM
Pvt. McCarter is currently offline Click here to Send Pvt. McCarter a Private Message Find more posts by Pvt. McCarter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I saw that little part where Tracy sees Nikki in a coffin on the preview

wonder if its real or a dream.. who knows

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 04:03 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Come on I hope nikki isn't dead.Ok still dosn't make senes but Nikki was in an fire last we saw her so what if she shifted in Tracy and saved herself.Still dosn't answer how she got with the senator

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 01:35 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I'm going with the Tracy's really Jessica who's actually been alive all this time and just leading a new life trying to escape her past. That explains why she has a different power and why she looks just like Nikki and doesn't seem to actually be her.

Maybe strength was really just Nikki's power all along. After all she did learn eventually how to manifest it herself without resorting to the Jessica persona!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 02:40 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Well, i thought about it... and..

In the preview where Tracy is looking down at nikki's dead body in the coffin

but, if nikki DID die in that fire/explosion, there wouldnt be an open casket funeral, and she wouldnt look as clean as she did in that coffin

it has to be a dream, either she IS nikki and has some sort of amnesia or

i have no idea

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 04:24 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Could be... but she and Niki are connected, maybe they're the same persona, or different people (I think is the latter), the thing is Tracy knows nothing about Niki, she only knows they look alike

... besides they got different powers... I don't think an alter ego could develop a different power... but that's just what I think...

but as I said, as far as I know Niki/Jessica are/is dead...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 05:53 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

We'll have to wait and see i guess

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 06:03 PM
Pvt. McCarter
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is really hurting my head now. lol

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 06:46 PM
Pvt. McCarter is currently offline Click here to Send Pvt. McCarter a Private Message Find more posts by Pvt. McCarter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Well, i thought about it... and..

In the preview where Tracy is looking down at nikki's dead body in the coffin

but, if nikki DID die in that fire/explosion, there wouldnt be an open casket funeral, and she wouldnt look as clean as she did in that coffin

it has to be a dream, either she IS nikki and has some sort of amnesia or

i have no idea

i agree. nikki was diagnosed with a classic case of schizophrenia and considering the fact that we heard that different personalities could have different powers in other fictionalized worlds, why couldn't it be an amnesia or subconsciously induced nikki?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Sep 24th, 2008 09:49 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I think Tracy is Niki. Each persona has a unique power. It would be crazy if the show built up to the point where Niki could switch over to Jessica or Tracy at will, given whatever situation the powers call for.

I think it's an obvious answer in regards to Niki dying in the fire. She had a nervous breakdown that created Tracy and she cooled down some of the flames to make an escape route through the back.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 07:27 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Wolfie
I think Tracy is Niki. Each persona has a unique power. It would be crazy if the show built up to the point where Niki could switch over to Jessica or Tracy at will, given whatever situation the powers call for.

I think it's an obvious answer in regards to Niki dying in the fire. She had a nervous breakdown that created Tracy and she cooled down some of the flames to make an escape route through the back.
You know

I wouldn't have a problem with the whole.. different personality different power

that would be kinda cool

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 04:27 PM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

It reminds me of an X-Men character named Legion. He had 3 different personalities each with their own power. Once he healed his mind, he was able to use them all.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 06:44 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Interesting

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 25th, 2008 06:49 PM
Pvt. McCarter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by celestialdemon
It reminds me of an X-Men character named Legion. He had 3 different personalities each with their own power. Once he healed his mind, he was able to use them all.
Yeah thats guy was awesome. But this version is hotter. lol

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 12:13 AM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by MizuRyu
Yeah thats guy was awesome. But this version is hotter. lol

laughing No argument there.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 12:31 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pvt. McCarter
Restricted

Account Restricted

its agreed then. lol

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 12:38 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 12:49 AM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Originally posted by celestialdemon

That's probably the case then, since most of the characters are based on X-Men characters.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 01:39 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I actually never thought about it that way

... could be

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 02:22 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Well, let me tell you, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I wish it was that way.

Based on the third episode tonight, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Tracy was "created" on the same date that Niki was born. That's all we know so far.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 05:37 AM