KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Dune

Dune
Started by: CC001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think dune would do far better as a well produced mini-series.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=denton+van+zan+vs

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 02:25 AM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Haven't they already done that?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 02:39 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes, but I think his emphasis was on "well produced."

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 05:03 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Children of Dune was well produced, but yea, Dune was kinda meh.

I still like it though.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 05:07 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
read the books (or rather, had to, in middle school, for grade assignments...up through Heretics of Dune).

yeeeeah im gonna go ahead and call bullshit on that.

"Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage."

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 05:59 PM
focus4chumps is currently offline Click here to Send focus4chumps a Private Message Find more posts by focus4chumps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Me too, focus4chumps.

Me.

Too.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 06:56 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You two clearly went to retard-middle-school.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 07:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

a sample, if you will:

quote:
Murbella found that she no longer could control all of her own responses. She was reacting automatically from some well of knowledge deeper than her training. She felt her vaginal muscles tighten. She felt the swift release of lubricant fluid. When Duncan entered her she heard herself groan. Her arms, her hands, her legs, her entire body moved with both of the response systems - well-trained automation and the deeper, deeper plunging awareness of other demands.
How did he do this to me?
Waves of ecstatic contractions began in the smooth muscles of her pelvis. She sensed his simultaneous response and felt the hard slap of his ejaculation. This heightened her own response. Ecstatic pulsations drove outward from the contractions in her vagina... outward... outward. The ecstasy engulfed her entire sensorium. She saw a spreading blaze of whiteness against her eyelids. Every muscle quivered with an ecstasy she had not imagined possible for herself.

-Heretics of Dune

so we are to believe that this is part of a 13 year old's required school reading. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 07:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Hot.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 08:06 PM
Mindset

Originally posted by Robtard
You two clearly went to retard-middle-school.
I skipped middle school and went to college.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 09:42 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Mindset
I skipped middle school and went to college.

I didn't realize you were Asian.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2013 09:55 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

A Blasian?

Old Post Feb 15th, 2013 06:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
A Blasian?

It's difficult to stereotype dick size on those ****ers.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 05:40 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Originally posted by focus4chumps
a sample, if you will:

so we are to believe that this is part of a 13 year old's required school reading. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hmmmmm seems you're right: I dont believe it, also.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Feb 18th, 2013 06:32 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
Hmmmmm seems you're right: I dont believe it, also.

Oh you thank thats bad?

That's Lady Jessica, giving consent...all it is, is Leto giving her a miraculous orgasm.

There are worse things from Prelude to Dune, Lady Helen Mohiam being paralyzed and raped.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 03:49 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

and here i was doing so well at forgetting about brian herbert's existence.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 04:13 AM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Brian Pervert.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2013 05:03 AM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by focus4chumps
a sample, if you will:

Jesus.

Sex, as described by a nerd.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 08:56 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch._
Jesus.

Sex, as described by a nerd.

laughing out loud

Hey I take offense to that. I'm a nerd, and that's exactly how I would describe my gfs orgasm. If I weren't a nerd and had a gf. sad

Old Post Feb 20th, 2013 10:20 AM
focus4chumps
Restricted

Account Restricted

i nominate tommy flanagan as gurney halleck:
(please log in to view the image)

and steve buscemi as either piter de vries or dr. yueh.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2013 05:44 PM