KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Johnny and Pirates 4 confirmed

Johnny and Pirates 4 confirmed
Started by: Nanami_XIV

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

WELSH GREENBACKS CANT STAND THE TASTE OF HUNTS TOMATO KETCHUP!!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 12:14 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

"But I'm not fighting a Welsh Greenback, I'm fighting a Hungarian Hoirntail."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 12:46 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i finished watching it!!! hehe big grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 02:46 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

oh, well silly me! hunts tomato ketchup is what hungarian horntails love best of all!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 04:06 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

So, what did ya' think?!?

"If this home-made Dark Mark won't convince you...."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 04:19 AM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

hahah

it was totally awesome!!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 07:53 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

W00T!

Favorite song/character/joke/line/pairing/scene change?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 08:06 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Favorite song: The Dumbledore's Army one

Character: Ron and Draco

Joke: Not sure about this one; maybe Draco rolling on the floor?... or the totally awesome lines... I dunno.

Line: I dont know... but if I had to choose one straight away... i would reluctantly (becoz its a hard decision) say "What the HELL is a Hufflepuff?"

Pairing: Snape and Dumbledore wink

Scene change: I dunno, man.

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 12:23 PM
Bwa Ha Ha

LOL

For me, it's:

Song: I dunno.... I love 'Voldemort Is Going Down', but I catch myself singing 'Get Back To Hogwarts' and 'Granger Danger' throughout the day....

Character: Draco

Joke: The rolling on floor thing, definately.

Line: It's SO HARD to choose one, but off the top o' my head, it's 'If this homemade Dark Mark won't convince you....'

Scene Change: It was kinda cool how they did the return to the Yule Ball after graveyard thing.... And of course the epic 'Floo Powder Power, Floo Powder Power' thing.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 12:36 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Hmm now I wanna do this. *might take 40 years to decide. please wait.*
........................................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................................
*40 years later*

Favorite song: Cho Chang (unedited version sung to Cho stick out tongue) and Goin' Back

Character: Harry and Draco smile...and Quirrell....dang it...

Joke: I'd have to go with Draco rolling around also. its just pure genius.

Line: AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Too hard!! mine is from the unedited version. (well one of them is.) It's after Harry sings the Cho song to Ginny after he says "...in my immediate group of friends. And if this song is as awesome as I KNOW it is, *in sing song voice* she's gonna have to make some room in those robes of heerrrss! *Ginny cringes*....if you get what I'm saying, cause it's an innuendo.*cringes more* I wanna have sex with her. *more cringing*...or at least get an hj...*aaannnd cue Everybody Loves Raymond music and Ron's entrance*" so dirty, yet so good...

Pairing: Quirrellmort forever <3

Scene change: I love the portkey transfers, especially the first one cause there are people in the background screaming "PORTKEY! PORTKEY! PORTKEY!!"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 06:26 PM
PirateofOslo

Maaaan I can't choose! But I'll try...

Song: Missing you, Not Alone, V is going down, Goin' back, Dance again... lol, and the rest.....

Character: Cedric big grin

Joke: FIND! and "Am I bleeding??"

Line: That one's so hard! Off the top of my head; "I can't GO to Pigfarts. It's on MARS!" and the rest of it, like on Bwa's avvie smile ooh, and "I am the boy who lived, not DIED..." and "Quirrel... Maaan... LISTEN!" There are too many!! I could go on forever!

Pairing: Harry/Zefron smilesmile teehee, and Quirrelmort ofcourse

Scene change: FLOO POWDER POWER

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 09:38 PM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Ohh man I change my mind. I think FIND is my favorite joke!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2009 11:12 PM
PirateofOslo

How can you not love Cedric.. smile Harry, I think I FOUND something!

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 12:02 AM
PirateofOslo is currently offline Click here to Send PirateofOslo a Private Message Find more posts by PirateofOslo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bwa Ha Ha

>.<

I forgot pairing....

Hmmmm....

Well, I can honestly say that I thought Draco/Hermione was cute for the first time in my life, but Quirrelmort is EPIC WIN.

This should be a new internet meme.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 12:45 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

ON-TOPIC

From Entertainment Weekly:

"A longtime Disney chief leaves. What does it mean for the future of the studio-- and for Pirates of the Caribbean 4?"

....Both the film's producer, Bruckheimer, and its star, Johnny Depp, have made it clear how dissapointed they are over Cook's departure. Depp told the L. A. Times, "There's a fissure, a crack in my enthusiasm," for returning to the role of Jack Sparrow.....

Old Post Sep 27th, 2009 01:43 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

WHAT!??!?

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:09 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

Mhmm.

Attachment: a ten.png
This has been downloaded 28 time(s).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:19 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

uhuh.... wink

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:22 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

big grin

Attachment: floor.png
This has been downloaded 29 time(s).

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:27 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

hahahaha

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Sep 28th, 2009 05:31 AM