KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play

Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Gender: Male
Location: Stalingrad

Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play

((Ok people, keep this slow for the most part until everyone else is signed up. We don't leave anyone behind, so please don't try and advance the plot without everyone being ready.))

Kamarov emerged from a smashed hole door on the remains of the Normandy. The inside of the ship was eerily quiet and there was no signs of life, infected or human. His breathing was still relaxed, but there was an obvious paranoi in his step. Moving slowly, he pushed his way towards a darkened hallway that sported a sign that showed directions for that section of the ship. In a moment of frustration, he shut off his night vision and just used his flash light to illuminate the sign. His destination, the Bridge, was just down the hallway, through the recreational area. His comm was disengaged, so there would be no alerting anyone if he came into contact with the infected, but his M16A1 would be a nice way of sending a message. Holding his breath, he moved forward, forcing the bridge door open, he released the air and sat back in one of the tech seats.

Jacob opened his eyes and slowly lurched forward. He was in a daze and seemingly was still alive, or so he hoped. Crawling forward, he fell out of the open escape pod to see two other survivors, and three others dead. Ben was among the survivors, but was in just as bad of shape as Jacob was. "Any.. one alive?", He said sarcastically as he attempted to lean up against the hull.


__________________

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 28th, 2008 10:09 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Gender: Male
Location: The South

carlos eyes blinked open. almost immediately a sharp jolt of pain shot through his left arm. he realised that it had broken when the helicopter landed. he pushed himself up with his right arm and turned around to look for survivors. the left side of the helicopter had been ripped open, a pool of blood forming where several marines had once been sitting, strapped in. carlos turned his head and saw the other side, the seats empty, except for one who was infcted, thrashing in his seat, not realising that he was still strapped in. in front of the seat was vomit, long dried. carlos realised that he had been out for a while. he climbed out and looked around. the crash site was littered with debri, flames spread in small dots around the area. in front of him, laying on the ground, was an m4, an m9, some other equipment and weopens, and a tral of red/green slime, a blood trail left behind by an infected. he gathered all of the equipment, stepping back into the chopper for a moment to kill the infected soldier. "be at piece friend, your spirit was not lost in vein." he began to walk towards what appeared to be the intact ruins of the normandy. on the way he spotted a humvee, its engine on, humming. around it were dry splotches of blood, both human and infected. he climbed in and closed the door, pushing down on the gas peddle and letting the machine tumble forward, down an abandoned highway, full of blood and sheets of metal, but oddly no bodies. in the distance, near the crash site of the helicopter, a mushroom cloud rose, the distant sound of a small nuclear explosion rushing into his ears, and a flash, followed by rushing wind from the shockwave. "well, that must have been the nomad's core going off. i hope the normandy isnt that bad.

((the eplosion was very small, only affecting a small, maybe 3 mile area.))


__________________
XBox Live: Unbias3d
Steam: Paradox Method

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:07 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Any spotlight

The buzzing sound of an flickering light slowly altered Selina.Her vision was blured for an second or two.*One,two,three,four*she counted as she laid in her pose checking out the area for any dead,or alive.Nothing.No infected so far."Oh God please."She whispered to her self.Feeling down her own legs in an slow motion.*Good everythings here*she thought.After coming to fully Selina stood up."Where is everybody?"The ground was littered with weapons of use and other objects such as those nasty ration packages.Quickly gathering the items Selina tapped on her com-link."Hey anyone read me?"She spoke softly into the device.


__________________
get yo life cause I'm sickning
ty Starlock

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 12:25 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Gender: Male
Location: Stalingrad

Kamarov's comm sparked to life. "This is Lieutenant Kamarov, I read you soldier. What is your position?" He moved over to the Normandy's control panel and increased the power to the core, and deverted all power away from the engines, and stabilizers. The lights flashed to life and the alarm blared quite loudly. Instantly, Kamarov raised his weapon and turned around to see nothing but blood and a corpse. Sighing, he flipped a switch and the alarms all ceased. "Ok everyone, the Bridge is secure. You can all move into the ship. Clean sweep everyone."

Jacob pulled himself up and tapped his comm. "This is Lieutenant Jacob Book.. we have injured.. including myself. We need immediate eva--" His voice was blocked out by violent gunfire.


__________________

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 01:05 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Any spotlight

Selina looked around. " It would apper that I'm in the Kitchen on level three.Not sure if anything is down here or not."Selina could feel her heart pounding faster now that she knew Lieutenant Kamarov was just above here.It wasn't the Lieutenant himself that had her worked up into an fearful frenzy but that added question was an infected between the two of them."Lieutenant I'm making my way up as fast as possible."then Lieutenant Jacob message played into her comm.the loud sound of the shot mostly likly would have given away her postion if any of the infected were on the Normandy.After an few moments Selina reached Lieutenant kamarov's postion."Lieutenant! Selina reporting.What is our next move?"

~I belive the normandy is either and ship or some type of huge aircraft~


__________________
get yo life cause I'm sickning
ty Starlock

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 01:21 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Gender: Male
Location: The South

half correct both ways, its an airship))

the humvee screeched to a halt, carlos instantly reaching for his commlink. "jacob, this is carlos, do you read me. i cant fight but i found a truck, i could use it to get you out of... wherever you are. i just need to know where."


__________________
XBox Live: Unbias3d
Steam: Paradox Method

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 01:51 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: happy place

Kat sighed and sat quietly in the seat beside Shannon. Shannon was driving, the arm of an infected sitting in the back seat where Kat had struggled with him. They were trying to hurry to the crash sight. Kat had a large piece of shrapnel in her leg, the tip sticking out of her thigh. They didnt have time to stop and work on it now, so she had to do her best to stop the bleeding. Shannon struggled to make the ride as smooth as possible, but with all the bodies and debris laying around it was though moving. Shannon glanced over at her mother, recognising the look in her eyes. "Mom... Mom wake up... Come on stay awake I cant do this on my own... I wont be able to keep you safe... Come on.. Remember who we're looking for. There is a med bag in the back I could get it an-" Kat cut in, speaking in a soft voice as her eyes slowly glazed over. "Hush Shannon... Let me rest... There is nothing back there that could replace the blood I lost... Just let me rest." Shannon bit her lip and pressed the petal down all the way. "Please mom just a little longer... There has to be a doctor on board the Normandy.. And if they died then mayb-" "Quiet."

They had been near the sight where the copter had come down. They went in and checked the men as best they could, but with all of the infected around they dared not stay long. They thought Carlos was dead.. They thought they were the only ones left.


__________________
twitter: @barefoot_stick

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 01:52 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Zhu Shang Qiao

Jalek walked aimlessy down a road he was adorned in a blue black armor designed to keep his body safe from the infected and various other threats. He had an M16 laying by his side connected to a large strap around his shoulder, a machete against his lower back, and two tomahawks on his thighs. He looked through his helmet at all the of destruction that was near him and he slolwy stepped over numerous bodies. He stopped as he heard a noise and quickly grabbed his M16 and held it firmly and pointed it in the direction of the sound, at that moment he saw a vehicle going down the road quickly.


__________________



Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:08 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Gender: Male
Location: The South

oh, yeah, kat, the nomad crash zone, which is where the helicopter crashed, was just hit with a small nuclear explosion from the ships damaged core. the area is most likely a radioactive wasteland. nothing there. in fact you probably would have seen the explosion.))


__________________
XBox Live: Unbias3d
Steam: Paradox Method

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:12 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: happy place

Kat blinked and looked up, wearily reaching over and putting her hand on Shannon's leg. "Slow down... He's got a gun to our heads." Shannon sighed and slowly brought the car to a stop, reaching for her gun as she moved to step out. Kat reached over and put her hand on Shannon's shoulder. "He's moving to fluently to be infected.. It's ok." Her daughter frowned and sat back as kat stepped out and pulled off her helmet, favoring her good leg as she leaned against the open door. "Lower your gun soldier we're not going to shoot. I'm only a medic, this one with me is new to the field. We're not threat."


__________________
twitter: @barefoot_stick

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:13 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Zhu Shang Qiao

Jalek stared at her from under his helmet and hisshook his head as he lowered his gun.

"I'm no soilder never was. Where are you headed."


__________________



Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:16 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: happy place

She pointed off towards the dust cloud that the crash had created, fire and smoke rising from what was left. "The Normandy. We have team mates there. Where are you heading."


__________________
twitter: @barefoot_stick

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:22 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Zhu Shang Qiao

Jalek looked over at the dust cloud and then looked back at Kat and began walking towards the open door.

"I'm heading anyway i can, so i might aswell ride with you two, if thats all right with your driver"


__________________



Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:29 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: happy place

Kat smiled and slipped in the back. "She has no problem with it at all... Do you Shannon?" Shannon forced a smiled and shook her head, saying nothing to the stranger or her mother. Kat sighed and laid down in the back seat, pulling the med kit out from under the chair and working on the shrapnel in her leg.


__________________
twitter: @barefoot_stick

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:44 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Zhu Shang Qiao

Jalek hopped in and sat down in the passenger seat he placed his hands behind his head and pulled off his helmet sitting it down infront of his seat. Once removed it showed his face, it was young and clean but in his eyes you could see that he has been through alot from the seriousness of them. He reached his hand out and shut the door

"Name's Jalek"


__________________



Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:49 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: happy place

Shannon smiled and nodded to him. "I'm Shannon. The one in the back is my mom. You can call her Kat. She was from the first Hazmat mission. She's the only survivor from her team." Kat looked up from where she sat, a needle and thread hanging from her lips as she carefully pulled the metal out of her leg. "Hey... Nice to meet you. So what are you doing wandering around out here Jalek?... No place for loners." She winced and cursed under her breath as the car hit a bump in the road. Shannon frowned and glanced back at her. "Sorry... It's gonna get rougher the closer we get to the crash sight."


__________________
twitter: @barefoot_stick

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:55 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Gender: Male
Location: Stalingrad

Kamarov spun around and raised his weapon, but saw that Selina was not infected. "We've got to establish a connection with the base and see if anyone can come do a pick up... You have to do that, I need to get to the Lieutenant's position and see if I can help in any way possible." Turning to one of the computer screens, he did a full system scan of the ship and found it to be clean of the infected. "The Normandy will be the base for now. That means we need to guide any survivors back here until we can get this comm unit back up." Now noticing that Selina was unarmed, he handed her his sidearm. "It's a lot more accurate than my assault rifle, so it should be of more use to you than me."

Jacob raised his gun to a rouge marine who had just filled two of the other survivors full of bullets. "What is the matter with you!? We're survivors!" The marine just looked at him and pointed his assault rifle at him. "Kill everything!" Shots rang out and the marine dropped, as Ben emptied his entire sidearm into the marine. "Lets go, man." JAcob nodded and tapped his comm. "Alright Carlos, we need pick up ASAP. We're setting up a transponder. Frequency is 147.99."


__________________

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:58 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Gender: Unspecified
Location: Zhu Shang Qiao

Jalek nodded to both of them when they introdoced themselves.

"Well back when things werent as bad i was originally a mercenary that was hired to collect some infected so some scientists could find out a way to end this; which is why i where this armor. But as you can guess it didnt work out and they all ended up dead then me and the other hired help got seperated and i've wandered ever since" He shrugged


__________________



Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 02:59 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty
Senior Member

Gender: Female
Location: happy place

Shannon looked back at her mom in the rear view mirror. Kat glanced up at the back of Jalek's head before sticking the needle into her leg. "Thats no good. I'm glad we found you when we did... Trouble is brewing. You woudnt have lasted long on your own."


__________________
twitter: @barefoot_stick

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:04 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Gender: Male
Location: The South

"allright, i'll be there in a minute." he clicked on the gps on the humvee's dash and switched to the frequncy, spotting them a few miles away. the truck turned off the road and rumbled down onto the plain dirt, a cloud of dust trailing behind it. he also spotted a blipp on the map, indicating friendly transponders also going down the highway. he flicked his comm between to the open frequency. "this is delta 02, carlos, is that you kat?" he spotted two figures in the distance, then a third, dead figure, then more. the humvee slowed down and stopped beside them, carlos looking out of the open driver side window. "hey jacob, long time no see. get in, we're heading back for the normandy."


__________________
XBox Live: Unbias3d
Steam: Paradox Method

Old Post Sep 29th, 2008 03:08 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 02:00 AM.
Pages (36): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.