KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play

Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 33 34 [35] 36 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

Kat looked up, her eyes ice. "Hey. Glad you're here."

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 02:50 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben gripped his side, blood practically pouring out of his mouth. "****!" He grimaced and spat out a mouthful of blood, as he pulled out his sidearm. "Die you mother****ers!" He pulled the trigger, sending a bullet directly into the head of a waiting infected. Jacob fell to Ben's side, reloading his last clip into the assault rifle. "We're done for."

A Russian gunship quickly sped along the treeline, looking for any sign of the soldiers.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Feb 26th, 2010 04:05 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Guess I should quicken this up; here we go)

Rek had the marines in the ready room giving out orders and assignments to each sect. Once he had dismissed the eight Marines and four engineering detail he turned to Sam, Kat, Carlos, David, and Daran. He draw their attention. "Okay, listen up marines, you all know why you are here, some more than others! I know I can trust you all, i have worked with you all in one respect or another. You will be going into a hostile environment, facing an enemy some of you have, and have not seen before! But I kow you can all handle yourselves and furthermore I cannot think of anyone better trained for the job at hand." Rek sighed, and cleared his throat as he walked over to one of the four man sized crates, and pulled open the front. As the ply-wood opening clanged to the deck; revealing two fith generation Hazmat suits, he continued. "We will all be utilizing equipment and technology that is the best the United States has to offer. In fact, to say the least, I had to kill a few people just to get a hold a' this equipment." He chuckled, but his face was deadly serious.

The intercom hissed to life. "We are approaching DZ Lima, Hazmat team Echo stand-by."

"Our Drop Zone is North Korea, we will be dropping here," he pointed to a location on the map, "our first task will be to locate and extract our contact. Liuetenant Jacob Book." He pointed to the map once more. "The Extraction Zone is two klicks east of our drop zone. LZ Alpha, if we cannot make LZ Alpha, LZ Bravo is a klick to the south! We must extract our targets. Suit up."

"Hazmat team Echo, you have fifteen minutes."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 06:39 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Once breifed, Kat stood and grabbed a suit. "Saddle up boys. We've got a life to save." Soon she was dressed and checking her guns.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 09:48 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

A group of high ranking military officers all sat in a darkened room, deep inside of a military bunker. "Our first mistake was not releasing the contagion sooner." A general interupted and stood up. "The real mistake was not killing off those damn HazMat teams. They ruined the entire plan, but not this time, not after the information we recieved about the days to come." A scientist walks into the room just as the men inside are about to break out into a fight. He holds up a labtop. "Gentlemen!" He sets the labtop down and pulls up a single program. "This will solve all of our problems, all while keeping the contagion in check. I give to you, Project Legion." Tapping enter caused the program to iniate, leading back to the field all the way in Korea. Jacob just stood, his eyes a pale white as the infected charged him. He held up his hand and stopped them in their tracks, physically throwing them back. "I am Legion, for we are many."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 05:41 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The transport plane shot over the night sky and into South Korean Airspace. "Red light, stand by."

The light went green and four Hazmat soldiers leaped from the plane into the night.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:26 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

The speed of their trajectory sent them straight over the border and the De-Militarized Zone (DMZ) and into North Korea.

Rek steadied his decent and gave a precheck to his stolen Advanced Nano suit. It was a technical marval. He checked his Heads Up Display, as the height meter rapidly began to drop and his speed increased to terminal velocity. The jungles and mountains below rose up dramatically under the moonlight. From his perspective, as his visor began to freeze at the edges from the cold air build up, he could see slight flashes of gunfire in the jungles below them.

The blue HUD display lit up from thought control, and zoomed in on the area below him. The ground, slowly rising to greet his decent, went through several optic and electronic scans. Heat. Infra-red. Night-Vision.

He spotted a North Korean Armoured night patrol heading towards the gun fire, there was two armoured vehicles and as far as he could tell, fifteen supporting infantry.

In under twelve seconds he'd pull the cord on his chute, and ten seconds later would be on the ground. He sighed, reaching his right hand over to grip the cord pull, and activating his com. "Pulling chute in nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one..."

On the count of one, he ripped the cord from his body and felt a tug as the black canvass exploded outward from a compartment on his back and caught the air. The material was the latest in stealth technology, it wouldn't be picked up on radar, however sight was a little different. But it was dark, he doubted anyone would notice even if they did look up. He targeted on of the Korean soldiers near his decided landing spot, brought his silenced assault rifle around and readied it.

The New Suit: (please log in to view the image)
Yeah, I've been playing Crysis.

Last edited by Jedireaper on May 25th, 2010 at 02:48 AM

Old Post May 25th, 2010 02:41 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

carlos and david pulled their chutes just after rek, slowly gliding down to their drop zone. as they touched down, they pulled their gear out of their pack, quickly donning ghille suits and loading their rifles. david turned to rek as he landed. "area clear. where to now?"

Old Post May 25th, 2010 01:16 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek fired twice, and then cut his lines, dropping the last fifteen feet. The bullets zipped through the air and exploded silently against the two soldiers heads, they collapsed just as Rek hit the ground. His suit absorbing the impact comfortably. He pressed a button on his wrist controller and his chute burned itself into ash as the Nanites ate their way through it leaving no trace.

Rek checked his surroundings and then motioned to Carlos and David. "Okay guys, silent. Fan out. We're looking for our contact engage confirmed targets only. Report in Alpha group?"

Old Post May 28th, 2010 09:43 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

carlos and david nodded, spreading out and moving into a line of trees. as they approached the other side they begen to hear the sounds of conversation and laughing. they stayed just inside the treeline on the side of a road and spotted fires from a camp of north koreans along with some light armor."tangos spotted. looks like maybe fourty, along with 2 light tanks. we could sneak by, or take out as many as we can from here, but i don't like our odds against that armor." david turned to rek. "your call boss."

Old Post May 30th, 2010 04:03 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

(bump)

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 12:02 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

((I was hoping more people would return... at the moment it looks like it is just us.))

Rek nodded. They all knew their mission. He checked his HUD's satellite uplink, thei location was in the clear. "We head south, towards the gunfire, after that armoured division." He pointed and began to move in that direction through the thick underbush.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 03:44 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((yeah. maybe we should wait. i can't really think of anything for my characters to do right now except follow rek around.))

Old Post Jun 10th, 2010 03:22 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

A thick rain began to fall, knocking out visibility by almost 80% leaving anyone without special gear practically in the dark. Jacob stood over the corpses of around fifteen soldiers, wearing a new combat armor. The armor wasn't the most modern, and certainly not the most sophisticated, but it was built for heavy combat. He watched the forest's edge as his HUD flashed into infrared, looking to pick up any signs of life. He quickly cycled through various choices of vision, before settling on letting his own eyes do the work. He would quickly have to find, and dispatch the imposter of himself. It wasn't as much of an imposter as it was an exact copy, made to be just like him.

(please log in to view the image)

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 06:52 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((bad ass thumb up ))

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 04:28 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek tracked through the jungle as a blinding flash of light broke the tranquil moon light splashed across the foliage. He crouched, making sure he wasn't spotted, and waited for his eye's to adapt. He cycled through vision modes a second time in the last two minutes, as the first spatter of rain fell to the ground. He activated squad communication. "This is Echo One, looks like a storm's brewing. We're going to lose sight of the convoy, in three minutes, then we'll split up. Team one are going to cut east across the jungle, up the ridge and along to the west side, we should come to a canyon, about forty meter across. Echo Two (carlos), and Three with me. Echo Four, Five and Six head west and come about six six five degrees, you should come to an an abandoned out post. Don't expect it to remain abandoned. Watch for snipers and spotters. Fan out." Rek, closed the line, and moved forward through the under bush as the rain picked up, adn bagan to monsoon it's way down. The ground soon turned muddy adn slick. "Stay sharp." Ahead he could see the convoy reaching a check point, and then move beyond their sight. He scoped the checkpoint. "Team Two, that is your objective, you have lead on that Echo Four."

"Copy, sir. Five, Six with me, to the left, keep low and fast." Daran responded. Rek found it odd that Daran was issuing orders to a Tactical Hazmat team, but he knew the soldier well from... from future experiences. One that will hopefully never happen with this missions success.

"Good luck, Echo Four."

"Semper fi, sir!"

"Hoooah!" Rek responded by default. In this reality Rek had made several deviations in his career choices that allowed him to climb in rank much quicker. He joined the US Rangers after a stint in Afghanistan in the early millennium, he was transferred and served with Delta Force for two years in Iraq, before being recommended a transfer to the newly formed Tactical Hazmat training division. Ended up in the same job, with a different route, allowing him to have a few extra favours up his sleeve, this 'mission' was one of them. He also had one fail safe procedure in place if they failed.

Last edited by Jedireaper on Jun 25th, 2010 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 08:32 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

carlos and david followed rek and crouched low when he stopped. Carlos raised his sniper rifle and aimed at the checkpoint while david covered the rear. "Rek, i got a bead on that guard in the tower with the svd. should i engage?"

Old Post Jul 28th, 2010 03:57 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

"Hold on." Rek shifted he rifle to aim at the gaurd at the front. "On three; one two three..."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2010 01:29 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

Carlos pulled the trigger, watching his bullet sail out silently. he watched the guard fall and shifted his rifle, taking aim on another guard. David turned and took aim.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 09:43 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

A hail of silent death left the squads weapons and then silence seemed to settle over everything; until the sky flashed white-blue and the rumble that followed seemed to reflect the kills they had just gotten. Rek activated his com. "Outpost silent. We are going to move to rendezvous location."

The final body dropped into the mud; hand over his neck where the bullet had punctured his throat and voice box. Rek waved the squad forward. "Carlos; David. Point and rear. Execute." Rek stayed low and moved forward carefully through the under brush, climbing over and sliding down a slippery rock.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2010 10:17 PM