KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play

Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov opened one eye and lazily flipped the switch again. "Not yet, I've been monitering the main relay terminal, and we've recieved no reply so far. I hope that you realize that we may be the only ones out here. Command may be gone."

Jacob drove down the ruined road until he saw infected looking at him. When he tried to swerve out of there grasp, leapers attempted to attach themselves to the vehicle. One smashed it's hand through the windshield and made an unsuccessful grapple at his neck, due to a quick thinking manuveur. Finally, one slashed his tire on the rop right and sent the car flipping. It was too late to fix his tradjectory, and Jacob's humvee smashed through a wall of the Portside of the ruined Norad.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 08:49 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

carlos turned and grinned widely at her, his pupils becoming white. slowly, two infected wolves crept up beside him and stood facing her and jalek, growling. he lowered his hand and scratched one behid the ear, temporarily distracting it from its duty, it closing its eyes and bending towards his hand in pleasure. "and i need protection by you, why?" he began up the stairs, the wolves following him up, standing between him and the others.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 09:00 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Kat sighed and shook her head, slowly limping back to the Humvee. "Well... Too much drama with that group... Let's see if this radio can pick up command. Shannon is your com still working." Shannon frowned and listened for a moment. "Umm... Yeah it is why?" Kat smiled as she flipped through frequencies. "See if you can get a hold of Rek or command. We need to know what's going on." Shannon nodded and sat down on the hood, flipping through channels as Kat tried to get a hold of Command.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 09:06 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob opened his eyes slowly to the sight of three men dressed in completely black hazmat suits. The emblem burned into the shoulder of his armor was a triangle representing Delta, but the three men before him only had an 'S' on theirs. "What.. what team are you?" Forcing himself out of the overturned humvee, he was caught by one of the soldiers and set on the ground. "We're what's left of Hazmat Savior. We need to know if you've seen Lieutenant Kamarov anywhere." Jacob blinked at shook his head. "I think... he's in the Normandy, last I saw of him." The three all nodded and pick Jacob up, helping him to his feet. "Alright, suit up with one of our spare suits. You'll need it for when the fall out from the cloud settles." Jacob nodded and marched over to the crates where their equipment was. About five minutes later, he stepped out in one of the Savior suits, but with his charred Delta symbol replacing the 'S'.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 09:16 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina eyes widen as the wolves approched.Quickly drawing her gun she noticed they didn't attack at all."How...."She took an few steps back"Kamarov we've got infected wolves on this ship.It looks like one of these guys is able to control them."She looked at Carlos."Are they safe?"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 09:33 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

"perfectly fine, but i dont advise pointing a gun at them, or attacking one of them in any way, or me for that matter." he smiled back and began pulling off his helmet. "man the air is stale in that thing."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 09:35 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Selina, I want you to get away from him and those things. If he can control them, then that means he's infected as well. We've had some reports of the infected maintaining there humanity, but I don't trust that theory." Kamarov spun around in the seat and made his way from the door, weapon in hand. he arrived at the door leading to the stairs and took a position near the back of the hallway.

Jacob and the others desperately fired as accurately as possible to hold the infected at bay, but it was of no avail since more and more just flooded in. At their last resort, they all piled into a damaged escape pod that was still docked in the bay. "Punch it!" A blast of fire came from the four thrusters attached to the pod, and sent it flying out towards the Normandy, slamming into the ground, just about thrity yards.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 09:43 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Edit

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 09:49 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

you stoles that line from halo! and also, wouldnt a nuclear explosion blow everything up and burn nything that was flamable. especcially anything close to the center of the explosion?))

carlos came up the final steps, ignoring kamrov and sitting down in a seat at the side of the bridge. the two wolves passed behind him, the male roling lowly at kamarov before continuing. both sat down at either side of carlos chair, keeping watchful of te others. "nice place." carlos said, looking around the room at the consoles and terminals.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 09:51 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina looked up."You stay back and those things. "She slowly backed her way up the stairs.Drawing both guns out.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 09:53 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek stood staring at Carlos and and smiled behind his helmet.

"How are you able to control your infection like that, it's fascinating"

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 09:55 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

carlos pulled an empty and cracked vial with a bright orange fluid in it. most of it was gone, with only a few drops left. "one shot of this stuff immediately after being infected should do the trick, but only immediately after. and you only need one to last the rest of your life, no matter how many times your bitten, because your already infected, it just keeps it from taking over you." his eyes returned to their normal color, his pupils returning to their blackness.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:04 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((You don't seem to realize the shear size that the Norad once was. It completely obliterated one half of the ship, but left the front smashed to hell. The docking bays are all in the front of the ship.))

Kamarov cenetered his weapon and switched it to fully automatic. He didn't once take his eyes off the wolves or blink. "I won't tollerate a breach of my command. I am the ranking officer on this vessel." Letting out a deep breath, he slid his finger onto the trigger, but did nothing. Now was definitely not the time to pick and choose allies.

Jacob and Savior team, all piled out of the even further damaged escpae pod. The Normandy was extremely close, but would they be able to cover the distance before being over taken by the infected, was the only question circulating in his mind. Jacob turned and started off at a dead sprint towards the Normandy. "C'mon, it's just like running a football field!" He charged as fast as he could until he saw a breach in the wall of the ship. Using his shoulder, he smashed the hole even wider and fell inside. Pulling himself back up and the other three following alone, they ran past a blast door that had just begun to close. "Attention everyone, Scan complete. All breached areas are being sealed off."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:04 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

caros turned his head. "relax, their friendly, and i don't even know what military you work for. unless you work for the marines. still that gives you no right to kill me or my new pets. sure they are infected but a shot will easily take care of that." the two wolves began to lull themselves into sleep, continuing the rest that was interupted by the crashing elevator.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:12 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina stood over by Kamarov.She took off her helemet letting her long brownish black hair fall down to her shoulders. Kamarov we need to come up with an plan fast dealing with food and medical supplys.I only have an small amount both left."She then looked over at Carlos."Hey you.I didn't get your name, and what happens if someone who has never been bitten takes that stuff."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:13 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov turned to face Selina. "I won't use any of either. That should give you all a little time to find a new source." A loud clomping sound started to come up from the stairs, and just as Kamarov turned with his weapon drawn, he saw Jacob and the other members of Savior flood out of the door. Just as they saw Kamarov, they raised their weapons as well.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:23 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

carlos turned his head, "carlos, and nothing happens, you can still get infected." his fingers tapped on the armrest of the chair. "as far as i know anyway."

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:26 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Jalek thought for a moment and reached his hand out, his palm open.

"I'd like you to hand it over" He thought of how vaulable it was and how many things could be done by manipulating the serum it self.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:30 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina sat down thinking for about an moment."Wait. Carlos I'm sorry for asking you so many questions on the first day but if you where to go out there would other infected beings attack you."An plan was starting to come together in her head

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 10:32 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

"it depends on whos controlling them" his hand closed over the already cracked vial and crushed it, pieces falling away. "i'm sorry what was that?"

Old Post Sep 30th, 2008 11:03 PM