KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play

Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Jalek we'll save this world.It'll take some time but we'll get stronger as the human race."Selina looked over at carlos as his arm broke"What the hell was that?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 02:44 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Kamarov walked over to Selina and put his hand on her shoulder. "Don't mind lieutenant Book. He's been through more than most of us still here. He was part of the first assault, and he lost a part of him when he was infected."

Jacob poked his out from under the chopper and looked up at Ben. "I don't know how you convinced me to do your job!" Ben looked at him for a second. "What!?" Jacob had a look of annoyance. "Turn the music down!" Ben smirked. "Up? ok!" Ben cranked the music to as loud as it would go.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 03:47 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Lieutenant Kamarov I understand but he needs to realize that I am an Corporal and that is still disrespect toward an officer when some of these guys havn't even made it to my rank.Also if we are out in the feild of duty how's her gonna act then.Last I'm an woman.He had nor has any right to do what he just did."Selina took out one of her knifes and traced the blade up and down.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 03:59 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

(((If you read from the beginning of the very first, you can actually see his descent into insanity))

Kamarov sighed. "He's a Lieutenant for a reason. He's survived this long, whatever he does in the field is working. As for you being a woman, I completely agree. He had no reason to disrespect you infront of the troops either." Turning his back to the others he started down the stairs, but stop about halfway there and looked over the edge.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 04:06 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina moved back up to the control pannel."HQ this is Corporal Selina Lie of the Normandy.We've crashed in an known infected zone.We are using the remainds of the Normandy as an base for now.Rations are at about 20% while medical supplies are at 40 %. If you don't get this message soon we'll be forced to go out and find these items ourselfsCan anyone hear me."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 04:20 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob pulled himself out from under the helicopter as Ben turned the music down. "You know.. this is kinda like back at your Dad's garage." Jacob nodded and grabbed a wrench. "Yeah, 'cept my Dad never owned a helicopter." He opened the main engine compartment and started to adjust the engine, and check for damages.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 05:00 AM
CaylaSlap

][Alright Im jumping in, even though I havent a clue what's going on. And yes I already signed up.][

Logan's back was pressed against the cold brick wall outside of some gas station. It was reasonably quiet, but he could hear the infected coming. Pulling out his Pro Combat he glanced around the corner, the street was damp and dark. He creeped slowly towards the metal ladder that barely clung to the brick. He placed a heavy foot on one step and heaved himself up. He could feel the ladder shake, the metal slammed against the wall making a very loud noise. As it echoed down the street, bouncing off the walls and the cars, he could feel the infected sniffing him out.
Quickly, he moved up the ladder, the steps snapping as his moved up them. Reaching the top of the Gas Station he leaped over the edge and got down. Removing VFC Barret from his back, he began to set up. Snapping in the night vision scope, loading in the bullet and manually cocking the bullet into the chamber. He waited breathing slowly, his gray eye peering through the scope. Waiting for movement, his finger hovered over the trigger.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 08:47 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben twisted the key into the cockpit and the engine of the helicopter roared to life. The blades slowly began to gain speed once again, and the back rotor was already humming right along. "Who's the master!? That's right, I am!" He powered the engine down, and grabbed a cloth, to wipe the grease and sweat from his hands. Jacob was already headed towards the stairs to tell the others about the working chopper.

Kamarov twitched when his comm activated. Jacob did the same as his comm recieved the same message. "This is Command calling all team leaders, does anyone read?" Jacob quickly pressed the comm button and spoke. "Yes, I read you, I read you loud and clear!" "Good to here, what's your location?" "We're stuck on the Normandy, sir." "Uhg.. we'll do what we can to get you out of there but we can't make you any promises.." Jacob made sure that his comm link was open so that all the others could hear.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 09:44 PM
CaylaSlap

The Infected rolled down the street, there feet hitting the street like rolling thunder. His finger rest now on the trigger, sweat dripped from his forehead as he waited for a head to enter his sight. He heard what sounded like a helicopter, but since the sound dissipated he continued to focus toward the infected.
He breathing slowed as an Infected came into sight. He inhaled, and slowly pulled the trigger. The bullet whizzed through the chamber, and as he watched the bullet pulled off half of its face. He smiled, as he fingered another bullet, cleared the shell and loaded the 2nd in. Cock, Pull, repeat.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 09:51 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina rushed down to Lieutenant Kamarov."Sir did you here that?HQ has came in."Selina let out an soft sigh in relife."I can't wait till get to London."

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 09:52 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Corporal, don't get your hopes up. They said that they most likely won't be able to make it here." He turned around to head down to the docking bay. "Oh, and about that comment you made earlier, about Lieutenant Book disrespecting you as an Officer. Right now, me and him are the only Officers on this ship. If I remember correctly, Corporal is just an enlisted rank, so to remedy this situation, I give you a field promtion to Second Lieutenant." With a quick salute, he continued down the stairs.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 09:58 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina looked at the floor knowing he was right about HQ.While lieutenant Kamarov was talking thoughts flew in and out of her head untill he promated her to Second Lieutenat."Thank you Sir."She headed back toward the control room.

~I'm post later.For some reason my energy is drained today~

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 10:05 PM
CaylaSlap

He had 6 piled up already, and he had 25 bullets left. His two 9mm were fully loaded but they weren't worth using at this distance. He could see more charging his way through his scope, and his fingers started to sweat. He checked his magazine again, maybe he had counted wrong. He had... he had 15 bullets left.
"F*ck" he whispered, his fingers gripped handle and he wiped the sweat from his brow and placed his eye back to the scope. He caught a glimpse of a propane tank, he wondered if there was anything in it but it was worth a shot. Literally.
He waited for the perfect moment, till he thought he had enough Infected in range to shoot the tank. It was reasonably small, so the explosion wouldn't be large.
Being rogue, he had separated himself from the military. He still carried with his 2way with him, and for week he had heard nothing. Until he heard Command and someone else speaking. The noise almost made him jump, but as it rang through the radio his eye caught the pack of Infected starring right at him.
"Great timing as*holes." he hissed, his Irish accent rolling from his lounge. His finger squeezed the trigger, and the bullet smashed through the propane tank.
Luckily, there was propane in the tank, but his plan didn't work. Though some infected were engulfed in flame, most were either knocked out or just pissed off. He had to find a way out.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 10:07 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob and Ben both piled into the Chopper, along with two of the Savior squad. "Anyone who is going on a supply run, meet here in five minutes. If you are not here by that time then we will leave without you." Jacob looked out into the expanse of the slowly opening bay doors. The town was a long way off, and the cloud was just now starting to dissipate.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 10:52 PM
CaylaSlap

He watched as the Infected crowded the building. He grabbed his two way and shook away his stubbornness, if there was people here maybe they could help him.
"This is Logan O'Boyle, I went Rogue a few months back. If there is anyone out there.... " he stopped, and looked down. "There all over the place."
He pulled the scope off his rifle, and shot downwards at them, hitting two that were attempting to climb up. Placing his 2way on the ledge of the building, he hoped for a response.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 10:56 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~kinda woke now.~
Selina rushed down the stairs.Along with her was her trusty guns and knives.At this time she had left her crossbow.when she came near Lieutenant Kamarov she looked into his eyes."I need to go out there with Hacob and get supplies that are vital to our needs.I my not understand him completly but I trust him to get us back safe."Selina placed her hazmat helmet on."May I go Sir?"

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 11:05 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Now, the rotors were fully spinning and ready to take off at a moments notice. "This mission is strictly volunteer. I'm not asking anyone to risk their neck out here. If you want on, be our guest." Jacob made sure that all of his weapons were working at 100% efficiency, and double checked his new armor.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 11:23 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina ran down down to the chopper."Lieutenant Jacob.I'll be joining you.Beside I figuered I could use your help.So besides foor and meds do we have an idea how much ammo we can carry on this bird."She took an set in the back of the chopper

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 11:48 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Rek and Sam made it to the building almost two hours later, having picked up two other survivors, one a soldier and the other a chopper pilot. As the entered the building and shut the heavy metal door, a few infected came in sucession towards them, sliding blood across the concrete. In a rapid exchange of gutteral punches and gunshots, they were all felled. Rek threw his assault rifle to the soldier. "Secure the area." Rek watched the man nod andmove off before he started to strip his armor and place it on the table. "All yours Sam. Is your suit working?"

Sam had sealed the door tight and was just now moving over to the table. He whistled and upturned a chair to sit on while he worked. "No, but thats because the power pack died on me during the EMP blast emitted from the nuke that went off, yours might still work if your suit had shorted before the blast."

"I'd guess rightly so seeing as I fell from so high up... I'm guessing the reason I'm standing relativly unhurt is because..." Rek paused, glancing at the pilot. "This is a military bunker, see if you can find some some supplies or equipment we can use, gonna need weapons, and keep an eye out for food too."

The pilot grumbled something and moved away from Sam, reluctantly nodding, heading off down a seperate hallway, taking out a pistol.

Rek sighed and sat on the floor by the door, taking out his dog tags, he had covered almost sixty bodies in those two hours, but there were more than a thousand still out there. He scattered them infront of him and began counting while speaking to Sam. "I'm a Race Lord, an infected leader. I'm incharge, or was anyway, of the infected."

"You were infected but got the cure but it didn't work as they thought?" Sam didn't even seem suprised.

"Completely, since when is command ever right about anything."

Sam laughed. "Never. How long has it been, Rek?"

"Seven years. Last I saw you was in that radioactive purging unit in hospital, after the Delta Cantagion. I lost all my squad in that mission, little did we know it'd get worse." Rek replied, a smule ceeping onto his face.

"Hows the hot stuff?" Sam asked, fiddling with Reks com gear.

"Y'mean Kat. Well, shes still hot but has some baggage, y'know; kids, zombie husband..."

"Ouch, that hurts. So you think she survived the Nuke?"

Rek started cleaning the blood off some of the dogtags. "Dunno, I hope soo... I."

Sam turned, pausing from his work. "You like her, I know."

Rek was quiet for a few moments. He thought about Katerina. "Yea, I do, Sam, and I hope she survived."

"As do I."

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 1st, 2008 11:49 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked at Selina and then back at the ground. "Glad to have you tag along Corpo... Lieutenant." The chopper slowly lifeted off and they slowly edged their way out of the hanger. Now slightly shaking in the air, they stablized and made their way towards the closest buildings in the area. It was a military bunker that looked like it had taken quite a hit, but was still safe. "There should be food and supplies in there!" Hovering over it, he slowly started to lower the chopper onto a heli-pad.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:05 AM