KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play

Hazmat: Final Run-Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
Rek and Sam made it to the building almost two hours later, having picked up two other survivors, one a soldier and the other a chopper pilot. As the entered the building and shut the heavy metal door, a few infected came in sucession towards them, sliding blood across the concrete. In a rapid exchange of gutteral punches and gunshots, they were all felled. Rek threw his assault rifle to the soldier. "Secure the area." Rek watched the man nod andmove off before he started to strip his armor and place it on the table. "All yours Sam. Is your suit working?"

Sam had sealed the door tight and was just now moving over to the table. He whistled and upturned a chair to sit on while he worked. "No, but thats because the power pack died on me during the EMP blast emitted from the nuke that went off, yours might still work if your suit had shorted before the blast."

"I'd guess rightly so seeing as I fell from so high up... I'm guessing the reason I'm standing relativly unhurt is because..." Rek paused, glancing at the pilot. "This is a military bunker, see if you can find some some supplies or equipment we can use, gonna need weapons, and keep an eye out for food too."

The pilot grumbled something and moved away from Sam, reluctantly nodding, heading off down a seperate hallway, taking out a pistol.

Rek sighed and sat on the floor by the door, taking out his dog tags, he had covered almost sixty bodies in those two hours, but there were more than a thousand still out there. He scattered them infront of him and began counting while speaking to Sam. "I'm a Race Lord, an infected leader. I'm incharge, or was anyway, of the infected."

"You were infected but got the cure but it didn't work as they thought?" Sam didn't even seem suprised.

"Completely, since when is command ever right about anything."

Sam laughed. "Never. How long has it been, Rek?"

"Seven years. Last I saw you was in that radioactive purging unit in hospital, after the Delta Cantagion. I lost all my squad in that mission, little did we know it'd get worse." Rek replied, a smule ceeping onto his face.

"Hows the hot stuff?" Sam asked, fiddling with Reks com gear.

"Y'mean Kat. Well, shes still hot but has some baggage, y'know; kids, zombie husband..."

"Ouch, that hurts. So you think she survived the Nuke?"

Rek started cleaning the blood off some of the dogtags. "Dunno, I hope soo... I."

Sam turned, pausing from his work. "You like her, I know."

Rek was quiet for a few moments. He thought about Katerina. "Yea, I do, Sam, and I hope she survived."

"As do I."

*slaps*))

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:11 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

*rubs face* what?)

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:28 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina looked around the complex as the chopper slowly landed."Your call Lieutenant Jacob.Do we stay as one or split up into groups."She would have much rather perfered to stay as on big goup.After all safty is in numbers but that was an two edge sword in this case.Even though she would be safe it would also increase the chance of an Infected seeing them

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:37 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob looked at her and thought for a moment. Before he could make a response, been made one for him. "You two can be a group, and I'll do my own thing. I'm better off alone anyway." With a half-hearted salute, Ben lept out of the chopper and started walking for one of the rear access doors of the building. "So.. I where do we search?"

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:44 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

something about baggage?))

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:46 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Selina looked over at Jacob and shrugged.She gently placed one foot on the ground and then another."Well Ben.The kitchen for foor,the medical area for medical stuff, the ammo bunker and whatever else I guess.Just stay on you toes."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:49 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob cocked his assualt rifle. "Hit the armory first, and then we go for the other supplies. I need a new weapon anyway."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:52 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

So Sam would understand, you see I have his personality still down after an absense of an entire episode, so thats how he talks. Rek ment no disrespect honestly. *continues to rub face* Do you mean something in particular?))

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:55 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

mmmmhmm right. *snuggles*))

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 12:58 AM
CaylaSlap

Logan shot off another round, still no response on his two way. The Infected scratched at the building, as if it were going to tumble. ][I have no idea if they can be armed or what][ He leaned over the building again, and shot another round into anothers head.
"It's starting to get crowded here." he said again into the two way. "Is there anyone out there?"
He was starting to think maybe he was hearing things, and maybe he was losing his mind. He looked over to see an Infected grappling up what was left of the ladder he climbed. He reached for his knife and flung it at it's hand. Hitting dead on, it screamed and fell with a nice crushing sound as it hit the street.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 01:02 AM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

You don't believe me? *hugs*))

It had been almost six hours and Sam had fallen asleep. Rek was just dozing off too when he heard movement from outside. Quickly he grabbed the assault rifle and nudged Sam awake.

"Wah-"

"Shhhh, we got company." He whispered.

Sam's eyes immediatly lit up with alertness. "For sure? Crap."

"Shhh..."

"Sorry." Sam whispered in response, reaching for the MP9 machine gun that the pilot had brought him.

Rek threw a stone at the soldier which bounced off his helmet. The soldier woke up. "Uhhhgh, yea?" He screwed his face.

Rek made a cut-off hand signal and pointed to the heavy metal door, which was the only known entrance to the weapons bunker they were in. He held his SCAR H CQC assault rifle up, pointed at the door, flckig off the safety. "Find cover."

The soldier nodded and silently moved behind the wall of the first hallway beside a huge crate. Rek and Sam moved over to the opposite side of the main entrance hidden in the shadows, he glanced at Sam.

"The Pilot's in the storage area... he won't come." He whispered.

"Okay ready up guys.." Rek mouthed silently and moved back into the shadows from their limited light, turning off the lamp on the wall. "Fire only when I do." Rek heard a few thuds and clangs on the opoosite sie of the blastdoor.

Sam held up his hand. "Gun shots, I count a single type, no distinction."

Last edited by Jedireaper on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 01:17 AM
CaylaSlap

He grabbed his radio again, switching the station. Holding his rifle in one hand, his foot up on the ledge. His finger pulled the trigger, as his other hand pressed the button on the radio, broadcasting on any open channels.
"This is Logan O'Boyle. I'm a Rogue trapped on top of a gas station building." he said into the radio. He pulled the trigger again, hitting two more Infected. Just as this happened, his rifle jammed, and the recoil heated up quickly. He dropped the rifle, watching it hit an Infected in the face.
"Thats not good." he said to himself, setting the radio down, he pulled out his fully loaded 9mm 24/7 Pro Compacts. Both fingers resting on either triggers, he pulled simultaneously. Infected fell left and right, but the numbers weren't getting any smaller. "Shit Logan, this was a great spot"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 01:31 AM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob tapped his comm. "I read you, but I need more distinction than a gas station. This is huge city." Jacob made his way over to a directional map and searched for the armory.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 01:34 AM
CaylaSlap

He jumped at the sound of a voice responding. Placing a 9mm back in its holster he grabbed his radio. As he continued fire, counting down in his head, he would need another magazine soon.
"I'm a block down from the hospital, on Brunswick Road." he responded. "Trust me, you cant miss me." he said, firing more rounds, then quickly unloading the empty magazine, and reaching for another. As he did, he felt a shove. Catching himself on the ledge, his face about a foot away from another infected, he spun around.
The infected lunged himself at him, and with a simple reaction he grabbed the Infected by the shoulders, his knee shoved under his body he flipped the thing off the building. Getting to his feet, he checked his arms for any scratches, taking a sigh of relief that he was fine he grabbed the radio once more.
"There's alot of them out here, I don't have enough gun power to hold them back." He spotted another propane tank, although it wouldn't do much damage to the infected, but it would help out on his location. "Look up." he said into the two way.
Getting down on his knee, and steadying his arm he took aim at the propane tank, hoping to god that this bullet would reach. His finger gently squeezed the trigger, and the bullet ripped through the air successfully hitting tank. The explosion was small, but enough to send large black billowing clouds into the sky, and the sound of the boom to knock some infected on their backs.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 01:44 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"I'm currently at a military installation, but if I get time, I will try and run the chopper to your position. No promises." Jacob sighed and turned around to face the chopper and Selina. "You're in charge til I get back.." He made a run for the still moving rotors. Lifting off, he made his way towards the smoke.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:04 AM
CaylaSlap

Pulling hard the triggers of his two 9mm, the bullets rippled through the Infected like they were clay. He spit at them, as if they were the exact Infected that killed his Girl and son. Just even the second of thinking of him, made him angry, and for a moment he wanted to jump down and take them on one by one. Things didn't work that way, and he knew that. Those things would kill him, and wasn't ready to die just yet.
His gun clicked, and he looked down. He had two more magazines left strapped to his boot. He walked to the opposite side of the roof, the next ledge was only two feet away. He looked back, the Infected had found there way up. He ran towards the next ledge, his guns still held tightly in his hand. As his boots thudded on the roof, he ran at full speed. Reaching the ledge he jumped towards the next roof, tucking and rolling safely on the surface. He would hope the Infected wouldn't be able to do the same.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:22 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob pulled the helicopter close to the building and turned it sideways, to where the door was facing the roof top. Stepping away from the controls, he removed his assault rifle from it's stand and opened up, full auto on the infected coming at Logan. "Jump!!" Infected from all around were starting to swarm the building.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:34 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jalek moye
(if it cant fix them, then its not a real effective cure now is it)

if their bodies become infected for too long, say half an hour, it begins to rot, and once that starts, its physsically impossible to fix. the best they can do is give them the cure before they start infecting others unintentionally. recap please?))

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:36 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

"Holy Shit." he ran towards the helicopter and jumped, his foot landing inside the helicopter, and his hand grabbing the side handlebar, he pulled himself in, and sat down.
"That was fast."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:41 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

sitting across from logan was carlos. he grinned across the troop compartment of the black haw. "you'll get used to that, will you excuse me for a moment?" carlos stood and walked to the edge of the helicopter. instantly, the howling sounds of the infected were replaced with silent grunts and oving heads as they all looked up at him. he jumped down and rolled onto the roof of the building, the infected backing away from him, leaving a blank area where once were dozens. infected fell off of the roof, trying to keep their distance in respect. carlos grimaced and his eyes whitened, his pupils becoming a milky color. he drew his m9 and pointed it at what appeared to be the leader of the group. his finger pulled the trigger, a bullet slicing through the air into the skull of the creature. a few minutes later he returned to the helicopter carrying with him logans rifle and two way.he handed them over to the rouge and sat back in his seat. "so anyways..."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 02:58 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote