KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Last Horror/Thriller Film Watched?

Last Horror/Thriller Film Watched?
Started by: deathbycorn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
I Sell The Dead - An utter bore, struggled with this one and was waiting for it to be over.

I liked it for some reason. I loved all the Gothic feel to the movie. Beautifully shot. Few funny scenes too.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post May 24th, 2010 09:26 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Watched The Wolfman (2010), wasn't nearly as bad as I heard, rather enjoyed it overall; was far better than much of the horror flicks that Hollywood has shat out in the last decade.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 25th, 2010 10:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Cannibal holocaust - The following is not hyperbole... this is by far the shittiest movie i have ever seen.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 11:02 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Law Abiding Citizen - i thought this movie was brilliant for about 85 minutes, but then they crapped all over the ending. Every event leading up to the end is rendered completely irrelevant.

Old Post May 25th, 2010 11:04 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

I finally got around to seeing Cronenberg's Shivers. I found the movie very silly and laughable. I hope that's the way it was intended to be.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post May 29th, 2010 08:35 PM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tooth & Nail - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old Post May 29th, 2010 09:36 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blinky
Android First Class

I just saw "Daybreakers". Too be honest the movie was fairly original and was a nice break from all the teeny-bopper vampire films that have been saturating TV and film. The movie was pretty gorey, had good acting and was original. It's worth a watch.

"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 03:58 AM
Blinky is currently offline Click here to Send Blinky a Private Message Find more posts by Blinky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last House on the Left - liked it more than Craven's version, but not a film I'd go back and watch again.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 02:58 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wild Country - Rubbish Scottish 'Werewolf' horror, and the creatures in it are just hilarious, couldn't stop laughing when they were on screen because they were so terrible.

My werewolf effects for one of my college films looked better...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2010 12:13 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Watched It's Alive last night.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2010 09:40 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

The Human Centipede

Old Post Jun 20th, 2010 07:25 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

"The Strangers" but it was almost over when I saw it.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 03:12 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you liked The Strangers, check out the film Ils/Them, it came out before The Strangers and much better.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 05:10 PM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I will thanks.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2010 05:36 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Daybreakers - prefered it to their last film Undead, but didn't turn out as good as I thought it would be, and a few moments that were cheesy and spoilt certain scenes. Still enjoyed it though.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 05:08 PM
jabjabcross
Restricted

Account Restricted

The last Horror movie I watched was Zombieland. It was gory and there were lots of creepy zombies and Woody Harrelson is a bad ass, but still can squeeze in some humor. I just saw the trailer for Piranha 3D and it has similar elements but the cherry on top is it has a girls gone wild undertone and there are killer 3d Piranha set out to devastate Spring Break. They are using Ving Rhames who is super funny and can be a bad ass to. Definitely the next movie I see in theater this summer.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2010 05:24 PM
jabjabcross is currently offline Click here to Send jabjabcross a Private Message Find more posts by jabjabcross Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrblue

I Spit On Your Grave (original)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2010 01:32 AM
mrblue is currently offline Click here to Send mrblue a Private Message Find more posts by mrblue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stall_19
Herald of Galactus

REC- Holy shit was that scary. I believe this what Quarantine was remade from. But man, when they do the documentary style horror movie correctly there's nothing quite like it. I just watched it at 2 am with all the light off and a pair of headphones. No better way to watch a horror movie.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 09:06 AM
Stall_19 is currently offline Click here to Send Stall_19 a Private Message Find more posts by Stall_19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quarantine was indeed a remake of [REC], there is also a sequel out to the original film.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 11:11 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Zombie 4.

God awful film with good violence. Too derivitive to be good.
(please log in to view the image)
Mercenaries and virgin vs voodoo zombies on a caribean island.3/10.

Last edited by the ninjak on Sep 13th, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Old Post Sep 13th, 2010 12:10 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote