KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Last Horror/Thriller Film Watched?

Last Horror/Thriller Film Watched?
Started by: deathbycorn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 28 29 [30] 31 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tsscls

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Insidious looks excellent.

the first 1/3 was really good, then it turned into a shitty remake of poltergeist 2.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2011 01:44 PM
tsscls is currently offline Click here to Send tsscls a Private Message Find more posts by tsscls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Halloween 5 + 6.

I enjoyed them, although you could tell they were running out of ideas with all this cult business they expanded on in 6 - kind of undid the feeling it was just this messed-up individual who, without the mask looked just like a normal guy. Now thats scary. I'll check out H20 and Resurrection next though, it'll be good to see Jamie Lee Curtis back.

Regarding my last posts I did find Jason X on tv - and immediately began to wish I hadn't, I didn't make much inroads to the film because of all the stagey performances and low-rent look. I'm still hoping to see Jason Goes to Hell or even the re-make, just to round it off.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2011 03:43 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gossipexpress
Restricted

Account Restricted

the last exorscism

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 07:05 PM
gossipexpress is currently offline Click here to Send gossipexpress a Private Message Find more posts by gossipexpress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z

Regarding my last posts I did find Jason X on tv - and immediately began to wish I hadn't, I didn't make much inroads to the film because of all the stagey performances and low-rent look. I'm still hoping to see Jason Goes to Hell or even the re-make, just to round it off.

"Jason goes to Hell" Jason has mad feats.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2011 09:25 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Cannibal Ferox.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 09:41 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrBlue1991
Big Blue Alpha

Drag me to hell

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2011 02:39 PM
MrBlue1991 is currently offline Click here to Send MrBlue1991 a Private Message Find more posts by MrBlue1991 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killerklowns13
Restricted

Account Restricted

drive-in massacre on bmovies.com

bmovies.com"the cinema wasteland"

Old Post Oct 19th, 2011 04:28 AM
killerklowns13 is currently offline Click here to Send killerklowns13 a Private Message Find more posts by killerklowns13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Originally posted by the ninjak
"Jason goes to Hell" Jason has mad feats.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that then.

I've seen a few since I last posted so I'll give them a quick mention.

Halloween Resurrection; enjoyable movie, a bit more of the psychological terror thing going on but enough bloodshed and Curtis is is just insane in this one. LL Cool J is funny as always.

La Horde; fun zombie movie, very bloody and has a french Obediah Staine look-a-like at the beginning. I really liked the white guy wearing the cream suit, taking on the zombies hand to hand was just awesome. And I wouldn't want to mess with Aurore either!

Vacancy; very claustrophobic and scary, and Wilson and Beckinsale are really believable in their roles, but the manager (Frank Whaley) was an amazingly scary performance, just plain creepy.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2011 01:03 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Halloween Resurrection; enjoyable movie, a bit more of the psychological terror thing going on but enough bloodshed and Curtis is is just insane in this one. LL Cool J is funny as always.

I meant to say Halloween H20 there, must have got the names confused. I still have to see Resurrection, it's in the house so I'll get round to it eventually.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2011 12:39 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I just watched John Carpenter's The Thing for the first time. It was pretty epic. I like me some good old-school sci-fi/horror. Now, is the new version a remake or what? I never was clear on what the deal was with that... erm

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 01:22 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Ah, the new Thing is a prequel, I see.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2011 02:18 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.Doyle

I am currently watching Halloween, The Curse of Michael Myers, but before this one I have been watching The Hitcher. Both Great movies.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2011 09:17 PM
T.Doyle is currently offline Click here to Send T.Doyle a Private Message Find more posts by T.Doyle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

I just saw Shutter Island. It was good smile

I got everything!

Old Post Dec 18th, 2011 04:37 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I just watched John Carpenter's The Thing for the first time. It was pretty epic. I like me some good old-school sci-fi/horror. Now, is the new version a remake or what? I never was clear on what the deal was with that... erm

I watched it for the first time this year too and it was excellent, the old school effects are clearly superior to CGI - gives the actors something to work from.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2011 10:31 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I watched it for the first time this year too and it was excellent, the old school effects are clearly superior to CGI - gives the actors something to work from.

Yeah, dude! Exactly. I actually found the effects to be pretty damn creepy. Which is more than I can say for most CGI horror. I was literally cringing at times. sick messed lol

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 09:22 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 11:10 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ I saw that a long time ago and didn't much care for it at the time. But perhaps I should give it another chance.

Lemme see...

Get Out
It Follows
47 Meters Down
The Limehouse Golem
House of Wax
A Dark Song

I thought all of them were good/fun except for A Dark Song.

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Oct 3rd, 2017 at 02:21 PM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2017 02:19 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2017 10:38 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ want to see dat.

Also want to see...

M.F.A.
Gremlin
The Snowman

Old Post Oct 27th, 2017 03:34 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 29th, 2017 06:56 PM