KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Last Horror/Thriller Film Watched?

Last Horror/Thriller Film Watched?
Started by: deathbycorn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
I wouldn't know, I haven't seen that film. Have you?

I was talking about the original Funny Games. I was under the impression you had seen it too.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 03:04 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, I was on about Nekcromatik, or whatever.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 11:01 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell no. The trailer was enough for me.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 11:33 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Hellraiser

Excited for the remake!

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 12:43 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last night I watched The Blob (1988)

Its one of the movies I love with a passion. Chuck Russell is one of my fav directors.

And today I have The Howling III to watch.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 09:01 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Mist - Fantastic, apart from some dodgy effects that took away from the atmosphere in parts of the film, good addition to Stephen King adaptations. What an ending.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:18 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its actually a pretty stupid ending IMO, I think BackFire agrees.

Anyway I watched The Making-Of Tremors and The Making-Of Final Destination 3 last night. I love doco's on the making of films.
On the FD3 one there is a featurette called 'Dead Teenager Movie' which is a doco on slasher films. I enjoyed it.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 09:18 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really liked the ending. I prefer it to what the original King story ending is.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 11:21 PM
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yesterday at work I got payed to sit down and watch a German horror film called FLASHBACK: MURDEROUS VACATION. Its out on DVD from Lionsgate but its dubbed in English, I would of rathered subtitles. It reminded me of I Know What You Did Last Summer, Scream, and Cherry Falls. And there is a pretty good twist that I hadn't seen in a horror film before.

I got Vacancy 2: The First Cut to watch today.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2008 09:30 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds good, will look out for Flashback.

Calvaire - Slightly disappointed, but still was worth the watch. The bar dancing scene was just surreal smile

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 05:19 PM
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Calvaire is a great horror film and I can't wait for Vinyan.

Last night I watched Vacancy 2 and it was just as good as the first.

Most movies I pause on the 45min mark and have a bong break but this movie had me glued to the screen the whole time. Its like a cross between 8mm and The Strangers.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2008 09:37 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

All The Boys Love Mandy Lane - Decent, not as bad as the critics made it out to be, knew the ending but still liked the 'twist'. Also watched Black Water.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2008 05:54 PM
discod

Saw 5,loved and and loved the way it all fits together,didnt need all the gore like the first 4 it was more of the story i enjoyed

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 01:04 PM
discod is currently offline Click here to Send discod a Private Message Find more posts by discod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Walker.I

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
All The Boys Love Mandy Lane - Decent, not as bad as the critics made it out to be, knew the ending but still liked the 'twist'. Also watched Black Water.

Ugh, I recently watched it and thought it was terrible. It was like "Rest Stop" with better acting.

I knew you wouldn't give up. . .

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 05:44 PM
Walker.I is currently offline Click here to Send Walker.I a Private Message Find more posts by Walker.I Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Never saw Rest Stop.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2008 07:22 PM
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Watched Eagle Eye again last night, I love that movie.

And I'm about to watch My Name Is Bruce.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 01:16 AM
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Let the Right One In

Incredible film.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 01:28 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Frontière(s) - Not as good as I thought it would be.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 12:31 PM
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

I watched the John Carpenter original of The Fog last night. Love it.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 11:52 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Frankenstein

t'was a nice watch in my British Literature class

horribly deviates from the original story, but as a film, it's classic horror

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Dec 10th, 2008 03:20 AM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote