KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Last Horror/Thriller Film Watched?

Last Horror/Thriller Film Watched?
Started by: deathbycorn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I was really disappointed in The Abandoned. Having been impressed with Nacho's earlier work I had high hopes, but it was basically just another ghost movie.

I've still yet to finish watching my rental of it, keep putting it off, and that's stupid because I'm stopping another film coming through the post... must watch.

quote:
I'm guessing that was the remake....

Of course smile the original is a complete masterpiece compared.

quote:
Catacombs, Splinter and Mirrors.

The first 2 were okay, especially Splinter. Mirrors was just plain shit....

Catacombs was just plain absolute shit too. Splinter was decent but could have been so much more. Mirrors was just a disappointing remake especially from the director, check out the original called Into the Mirror.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2009 05:08 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rosemary's Baby.

Such an evil film.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 01:03 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Aliens trilogy

Old Post Jan 13th, 2009 06:50 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow I had a really good night last night:

Finally got around to watching The Abandoned, turned out complete rubbish, also.

Pathology = complete rubbish
Five Across The Eyes = complete rubbish with some of the most annoying idiotic characters EVER.

Ahh.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:19 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Catacombs was just plain absolute shit too. Splinter was decent but could have been so much more. Mirrors was just a disappointing remake especially from the director, check out the original called Into the Mirror.

The ending in Catacombs became a bit too predictable.

Anyways, I've been looking for Into the mirror for some time now. Apparently the bad guy from Oldboy is in it : D

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 05:35 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ending was the only good thing, unless you meant the twist, knew the twist beforehand. Only good thing in the whole movie was when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: she kills them all at the end

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 07:14 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ending was the only good thing, unless you meant the twist, knew the twist beforehand. Only good thing in the whole movie was when [SPOILER - highlight to read]: she kills them all at the end

I'm sorry, I worded it poorly.

When she [SPOILER - highlight to read]: snapped and killed them all I cheered. I was referring to the supposed twist.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 07:40 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow I had a really good night last night:

Finally got around to watching The Abandoned, turned out complete rubbish, also.

Pathology = complete rubbish
Five Across The Eyes = complete rubbish with some of the most annoying idiotic characters EVER.

Ahh.

I have never had the slightest interest in watching them 3 films. The plots just dont grab me and I'm glad I only watch a few sub genres of horror because alot of the sub genres are crap. Five Across The Eyes is independent too.

Last night I watched the first half of Salem's Lot (1980)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 09:11 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

VERY independent.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 09:25 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Time for some pumpkinhead D:

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 09:46 PM
Mr Shindiggery
Cynical Egotist

Saw V

"You thought we could be decent men in an indecent time. But you were wrong. The world is cruel, and the only morality in a cruel world is chance"

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 10:39 PM
Mr Shindiggery is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Shindiggery a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Shindiggery Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Into the Mirror was great.

Epic acting.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2009 01:09 AM
discod

Vacancy 2-rubish
Are you scared 2-rubbish
Amusement-rubbish
Hit and Run-rubbish
PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEASSSE anyone recommend a decent horror :-(

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 03:59 PM
discod is currently offline Click here to Send discod a Private Message Find more posts by discod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

All The Boys Love Mandy Lane, watched this again, I see America doesn't get it till July?! it's been out for ages here.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2009 11:40 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fear x and Mulholland Drive

Both great.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 02:41 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Watched Saló last night. *twich*

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2009 09:58 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Teehee.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 02:43 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Watched Teeth, quite rubbish but I enjoyed seeing her chop off a penis or two, he he.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 11:14 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It arouses me that you enjoyed that.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2009 11:41 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Hatchet

interesting movie

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 01:00 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote