KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Ryu and Ken's master, Gouken

Ryu and Ken's master, Gouken
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Geez this is the first time I have seen you this pissed off. I agree in a sense that Sado needs to cut it out, or I fear that someone's account may get restricted.
I wouldn't mind that right about now. You know how I am w/respect threads PG. Notice how I kept my hatin' @ss out of Terry's RT. I never run to the mods, but if somebody else did, I wouldn't blame them. Sado needs to stop...or be stopped. &this thing w/him seeing what he wants to see was old a long time ago.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 07:21 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by I-Drop
I wouldn't mind that right about now. You know how I am w/respect threads PG. Notice how I kept my hatin' @ss out of Terry's RT. I never run to the mods, but if somebody else did, I wouldn't blame them. Sado needs to stop...or be stopped. &this thing w/him seeing what he wants to see was old a long time ago.

I agree...look at how I kept my a$$ out of Kyo and Iori's respect threads. Like you, I AIN'T RUNNING TO NO MODS like a B!tch because I was a victim of that p*ssy sh!t.

Last edited by P-Geyser on Dec 3rd, 2008 at 07:36 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 07:33 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughing out loud UhOh

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 07:52 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Lame dodge. Point is I never admitted he wasn't a ripoff. I never admitted anything. Don't tell me I'm turning face. That's the point. Learn to read or shut the fuk up. You're being an @sshole.

whats the diff between rehash and ripoff?
exactly. now kill the noise.

quote:
Again, that was a response to what Oly said to me. Stop being such a dickhead.

you were talking for MoV. fact1.
i told you stop it. fact2.
you only replied to Oly after first speaking for MoV. fact3.
you can stop being a c0ck now.

quote:
Me Oly & others agree that this ain't really the thread for ripoff talk. The above comment is a hater post. That's what I'm talking about & don't dodge it. If ya want him dead get your hating @ss the fuk out of here. You always go too far in the wrong threads & it's annoying as hell. You don't see anyone else invading a character's respect thread to wish death on said fictional character. Don't blame others for what you & ONLY you did. & Oly NEVER called him a ripoff. He asked me if I considered him one because or the look. You again saw what you wanted to see & went off on another tardo hater rant. Fuk off & stop trying to include others 'cuz Kriz never said it either. Oly & Kriz are keeping it civil. YOU are an @sshole & your anti-capcom bias has driven you insane. You used to be better than this. You need to chill. You wanna call Gouken a ripoff, I got no problem w/that. Just don't do it here is all I'm saying & you can't seem to grasp that. You have issues.

laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
coming from a guy who said we need to act mature cuz these are just videogame characters. i already said i'd stop. move on big grin

quote:
Geez this is the first time I have seen you this pissed off. I agree in a sense that Sado needs to cut it out, or I fear that someone's account may get restricted.

i'll get a warning or two. the only one whose getting banned is i-pottymouth laughing out loud

you too btw mad

~Sado

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 08:33 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Sado22
whats the diff between rehash and ripoff?
exactly. now kill the noise.
A character that's too much alike another that may or not be created by the same person. WTF does that have to do w/you saying I did something that I didn't do? STFU 'cuz your dodging is futile. & if you're trying to say they're the same thing, then how'd I "turn face"? Exactly. STFU. laughing out loud Kill your own noise.
you were talking for MoV. fact1.
i told you stop it. fact2.
you only replied to Oly after first speaking for MoV. fact3.
you can stop being a c0ck now.
Whatever. Go quote me then. You've been fuking up what I say too much. Just quote me from now on & make sure it links back. I'm quite sure I was replying to Oly.
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing
coming from a guy who said we need to act mature cuz these are just videogame characters. i already said i'd stop. move on big grin
Not sure where you said you'd stop, but you didn't. You know I don't like that type of shit in RTs but you did it anyway. Not cool.

Gouken rules

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 08:58 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
character that's too much alike another that may or not be created by the same person.

answer the question please. diff between rehash and ripoff.

quote:
WTF does that have to do w/you saying I did something that I didn't do?

i accused you of making a big deal about word choice.

quote:
STFU 'cuz your dodging is futile. & if you're trying to say they're the same thing, then how'd I "turn face"? Exactly. STFU. Kill your own noise.

you didn't answer the question. the only dodge i see is from you.

quote:
Whatever. Go quote me then. You've been fuking up what I say too much. Just quote me from now on & make sure it links back. I'm quite sure I was replying to Oly.

three facts brought to your notice. its everything but "whatever". and this is what i was talking about you speaking on MoV's behalf.
quote:
MOV's ok. He's probably tired of people who don't understand shit in other threads tho. That shit is tiresome.You can't stir a pot w/rehash. He ain't important enough & we're all mature enough to realize this ain't life & death stuff.

why are you talking for him?

quote:
Not sure where you said you'd stop, but you didn't. You know I don't like that type of shit in RTs but you did it anyway. Not cool.

quote:
still my bad. sorry for saying gouken's a sore ripoff. he's not sore. j/k

~Sado

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 09:04 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

But you said this right after. You didn't stop. Your lame apology meant nothing
no excuse for making a similar character means ripoff. period. not to mention, changing an older character to look like somebody else.
See?
answer the question please. diff between rehash and ripoff.
A ripoff is basically the same, but proven to be made by someone else. Does this change you trying to put words in my mouth?
i accused you of making a big deal about word choice.
You did that as a dodge. This is about you putting words in my mouth. What part of my words had you thinking I'd amitted to anything?
you didn't answer the question. the only dodge i see is from you.
Answered. Now explain how this relates to me turning face.
three facts brought to your notice. its everything but "whatever". and this is what i was talking about you speaking on MoV's behalf.

why are you talking for him?
1.Fail for not following instructions. I said for you to make them link back. 2.Fail. I went back & looked anyway. I WAS responding to Oly. I din't mention MOV until Oly mentioned him in a reply to me ,you fool. Look. & pay attention, dumbass big grin
Originally posted by olympian
Didnt we already went over this? This thread is exactly an example of what i mentioned you about a spot being stired smile

MOV looks like he is about to burst..something.
*talking real slow so Tardo can follow....hopefully* See that lil' buddy? That's Oly talking to me. Now let's look @this ya 'lil scamp
MOV's ok. He's probably tired of people who don't understand shit in other threads tho. That shit is tiresome.
That's my reply 'lil guy. Understand now? Can you say "fail" lil' buddy? I knew that you could. big grin

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 3rd, 2008 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 11:02 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oly started the whole deal with this:
quote:
Anyone noticed how Gouken in this game looks too much with Grandpa Jinpachi? Especially in the art stages?
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/main.htm
How about ir "Brains", another ripoff for your Hall of Fame?

quote:
But you said this right after. You didn't stop. Your lame apology meant nothing

and hows that a flame? i said capcom have no excuses for doing what they did? it wasnt homage or poking fun. it was blatant and f0cked up.

quote:
A ripoff is basically the same

all i needed to hear. good. you said you're not sure if ryo's a ripoff or a rehash and right now you're saying they are about the same thing basically. where do you think that puts your stand on the subject? putting it simply you're stuck between wanting to eat chicken and wanting to eat chicken. that whole episode with you overreacting like a loser was uncalled for and calling me out because i said you admitted he's not a ripoff and wanted me to clarify the issue that i'm making things up even though, you're not sure if its a ripoff or a rehash both of which are the same f'ing thing basically.....in what was a joke post. see how stupid it made you look?
now stfu and dead this shite.

quote:
You did that as a dodge.

no you were stupid as hell.

quote:
Answered. Now explain how this relates to me turning face.

you're right you didn't turn face: you just weren't sure if you wanted to be face or a good guy laughing

quote:
1.Fail for not following instructions. I said for you to make them link back. 2.Fail. I went back & looked anyway. I WAS responding to Oly. I din't mention MOV until Oly mentioned him in a reply to me ,you fool. Look. & pay attention, dumbass

you were responding to Oly by first speaking for MoV. *bitchslap* fail. dont' see why this needs to continue OR why you need to so vehemently deny it.

quote:
Didnt we already went over this? This thread is exactly an example of what i mentioned you about a spot being stired. MOV looks like he is about to burst..something

*talks really slow* see the MoV part? now see this:
quote:
MOV's ok. He's probably tired of people who don't understand shit in other threads tho. That shit is tiresome.You can't stir a pot w/rehash. He ain't important enough & we're all mature enough to realize this ain't life & death stuff.

all you have to say is "yeah, sado, you're right. i WAS talking for him. i'd should stay out things and stop talking for other people". and its not like i have a problem with you talking for MoV...it just makes you look like his girlfriend because where I come from we don't speak on other people's behalf especially when they can speak for themselves.

~Sado

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 08:10 AM
I-Drop
Privateer

Oly started the whole deal with this: and hows that a flame? i said capcom have no excuses for doing what they did? it wasnt homage or poking fun. it was blatant and f0cked up.
Didn't say it was a flame, said it was lame. Ya called him a ripoff here after you said you wouldn't(according to you). Got it? I know how this started. Oly asked me a question. I answered it. Nobody called him ripoff until some moron (You) jumped in and made a fool of himself. My only regret is that I've argued w/you over it. Let's respect Gouken here from this point on.
all i needed to hear. good. you said you're not sure if ryo's a ripoff or a rehash and right now you're saying they are about the same thing basically. where do you think that puts your stand on the subject? putting it simply you're stuck between wanting to eat chicken and wanting to eat chicken. that whole episode with you overreacting like a loser was uncalled for and calling me out because i said you admitted he's not a ripoff and wanted me to clarify the issue that i'm making things up even though, you're not sure if its a ripoff or a rehash both of which are the same f'ing thing basically.....in what was a joke post. see how stupid it made you look?
now stfu and dead this shite. no you were stupid as hell. you're right you didn't turn face: you just weren't sure if you wanted to be face or a good guy laughing
You said something that wasn't true. When called on it, you tried to dodge & talk about meanings of words(which you still don't seem to get). The end. Next time skip to the "you're right" part & be done w/it. Don't ask me for definitions if you ain't gonna learn the whole definition. I am sure rehash's a rehash. This is supposed to be about Gouken. Brother to Gouki, Sensei to Ken/Ryu & former sensei to Dan
you were responding to Oly by first speaking for MoV. *bitchslap* fail. dont' see why this needs to continue OR why you need to so vehemently deny it.

*talks really slow* see the MoV part? now see this:

all you have to say is "yeah, sado, you're right. i WAS talking for him. i'd should stay out things and stop talking for other people". and its not like i have a problem with you talking for MoV...it just makes you look like his girlfriend because where I come from we don't speak on other people's behalf especially when they can speak for themselves.

~Sado
laughing out loud You're a moron for making this into a federal case. 1.You were wrong as a muthafuka about the me speaking for him 1st part. No surprise you ain't owned up 2it. 2. Oly made an observation(in a response to me about stirring pots), so did I. Nobody's speaking for MOV. Don't try to change shit around. I replied to Oly about MOV. Grow the hell up. You fail again. By your logic Oly was speaking for him too. You ever notice how NOBODY is making a big deal about the lil' stuff but you? Relax & respect Gouken, or Shut the fuk up & leave. It's that simple. All this other stuff has no place here. You wanna keep arguing about dumb stuff? Send me a PM. This is finished here.

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 4th, 2008 at 06:06 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 06:01 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Does Gouken have a special intro w/Gouki & what happens in the endings?

I'm not sure, but here's a battle between the two of them.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 06:10 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

anybody know exactly what the f0ck gouken is doing alive anyway? confused

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 09:09 PM
olympian

Do we even know at this stage if the game will have any actual plot, follwowing SF3? Gouken migth just be a secret with no relation to the main story.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 02:33 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NENF3P
Restricted

Account Restricted

anybody know exactly what the f0ck gouken is doing alive anyway? confused
Did I hear someone say resurrection?

He was resurrected like Jinpachi, you foo. At least, as far as I'm concerned.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 03:24 PM
NENF3P is currently offline Click here to Send NENF3P a Private Message Find more posts by NENF3P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

And peole wonder why I took a hiatus from this place...........

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 03:32 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NENF3P
Restricted

Account Restricted

...I just read it recently, which is why I said AFAIC.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 03:47 PM
NENF3P is currently offline Click here to Send NENF3P a Private Message Find more posts by NENF3P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Do we even know at this stage if the game will have any actual plot, follwowing SF3? Gouken migth just be a secret with no relation to the main story.

meh...true. but this is capcom. they never disappoint when it comes to stupidity laughing

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 09:17 PM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
I'm not sure, but here's a battle between the two of them.

Kinda knew Gouken was gonna get his ass beat, he wasn't even glowin before the fight. Akuma was on phuckin' fire in his intro. Phuck wit Akuma and you go to hell.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Dec 27th, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 10:11 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Thanks to Capcom's habit of retconning the storyline, it turns out that Gouken was not dead. He survived the Raging demon, but Akuma stuck him in a coma for a while (years?). He resurfaces, ready to kick some ass.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 03:41 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Well, that's not really retconning is it? The writers just said, hey, he was hit by the SGS and was killed. Turns out Gouken is 1 tuff motha phucka and survived. On some Heihachi shit.

I feel sorry for the guys at Udon, tho. Then again, they are just on SFII.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 08:37 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Originally posted by Alan Kyder
Well, that's not really retconning is it? The writers just said, hey, he was hit by the SGS and was killed. Turns out Gouken is 1 tuff motha phucka and survived. On some Heihachi shit.

I feel sorry for the guys at Udon, tho. Then again, they are just on SFII.

So what's worse - getting blown to Kingdom Come by a squad of JACKS or experiencing the Instant Hell Murder and surviving?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 10:25 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote