KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Sylar Petrelli?

Sylar Petrelli?
Started by: MizuRyu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue_Hefner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Ah, pretty good theory

but then it was kinda be lame because Tracy was already "made"

Well, it was just an idea. embarrasment

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:35 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I don't think it'd be lame, I agree it's a good theory

... and definitely better than her being her literal and actual mom yes

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 01:35 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I for one would be disappointed if Sylar was "created" as well.

But seriously doubt that's the case.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 01:51 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by S_D_J
I don't think it'd be lame, I agree it's a good theory

... and definitely better than her being her literal and actual mom yes
Yea it would be better...
but still lame imo erm

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 05:41 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

i hope I'm wrong then.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 10:19 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

lol

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2008 10:27 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
i hope I'm wrong then.

laughing

Old Post Oct 4th, 2008 03:19 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Sylar always had issues with his mother, Angela is merely using this lie against him to take down the other villians. Manipulation then disposing of him.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2008 07:03 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Looks like i was wrong. smile

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 04:08 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Sylar might not be a petrelli... he could possibly have a different father, hopefully we'll find out next episode

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 7th, 2008 06:37 PM
S_D_J
Bane

but she's indeed her mom... which I don't really like

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 07:37 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yea, kinda lame

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 8th, 2008 07:53 PM
Pvt. McCarter
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah they are brothers.. kinda dumb i think,

Old Post Oct 9th, 2008 08:01 AM
Pvt. McCarter is currently offline Click here to Send Pvt. McCarter a Private Message Find more posts by Pvt. McCarter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Sylar might not be a petrelli... he could possibly have a different father, hopefully we'll find out next episode

so... according to the preview ... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he is a Petrelli?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 08:18 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I think Sylar being a Petrelli is gay.

The writers are really reaching.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 09:21 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by S_D_J
so... according to the preview ... [SPOILER - highlight to read]: he is a Petrelli?
yup... looks like its official

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:09 AM
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

I like the idea of Sylar and Peter being brothers, and even of Sylar redeeming himself, become a somewhat of the Heroes 'Vegeta.' Peter's own hunger complicates his character more, and sets up a good parallel between him and Sylar.

Those two teaming up and working together to take down more powerful villains is a great idea, I think. Otherwise, you might as well call the show "Peter Petrelli and Friends." I think the two of them working together could end up as a great idea - if it's handled correctly.

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:05 AM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hopefully having Sylar's power, when controlled, will give Peter some control over his abilities. He doesn't know what to do with them, and currently he has somewhere around a dozen or more.

In any case, I'm not minding the "Sylar Petrelli" bit. It is a stretch, but it's not horrible.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 05:59 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

agreeded. their powers always seemed similar to me anyways. it certainly was a twist. enemies who also happen to be brothers, which was unbeknowst to them. major coolness smokin'

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 06:10 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Ordained
agreeded. their powers always seemed similar to me anyways. it certainly was a twist. enemies who also happen to be brothers, which was unbeknownst to them. major coolness smokin'
Yea because its completely original. Enemies realise they're brothers has NEVER been done before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry but I just find that completely lame and just flat out lazy! The writers aren't even trying and just did that to do it. I also find this sociopath that has come to terms with killing people to gain their abilities as part of natural selection just simply realising he's really a monster and now wants to be a Hero complete bs. I mean it could be great has other stories have proved if handled right but this isn't even that. Its just another example of this season's latest, "doing things just to do them" trend.

Another thing that bothers me. Ok so lets just assume that it really was just the "hungry" or craving for power that made Sylar the way he was. Why is it forcing Peter to kill? Peter doesn't need to cut some one's head open to gain their ability. Hell how would it even benefit him? And Peter's not even that kind of Person like Gabriell was. He's shown all thur the series up till now how much he cares for people and empathises life. Its just crap and lame IMO.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 01:24 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote