KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Place For My Head (RP Thread)

A Place For My Head (RP Thread)
Started by: Ripper Jacc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=The kitten squirmed in his hands before giving up and seeming to pout. A tiny rumbling is heard indicating he was hungry.=

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:15 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Carpathian sighed and took a piece of dried meat from his pouch. "here it this. that foest is not a place for something like you to be running around in...especilly after what i've done today"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:19 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=The kitten eyed the meat, sniffed it, then snatched it hungrly. He practically inhaled it and licked his lips before licking Carpatians fingers.=

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:27 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Carpathian sighd "animals never know what hits them when they enter that place...they get snatched up and devoured before they could cry out" he shook is head and listend to the forest

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 08:00 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Lin looked up and sighed. "I was all over in there and I saw no sign of my brother... It's ok little kitty.. I'm sure he's here somewhere."

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 08:12 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=He looked at Lin and meowed as loud as his little self could. It was a very positive happy meow. As if he was saying not to worry. That he was sure she would find her brother. He looked back up to Carpatian and meowed happily again.=

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 09:09 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Carpathian looked at Lin and closed his eyes, his thoughts wondering. he thought to himself "if he wondered in there, theres a high chance that he was taken...lets pray to the Gods of the Underworld that he's still alive" he opened his eyes and sighed

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 11:59 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=The small kitten mewed softly and then looked up at the dark sky. He noted the position of the moon and jumped to the ground. He hopped a short distance away towards the forest. But before anyone could catch him and pick him up his small body glowed a little. The sound that followed was the same as static. When the sound faded and the glowing stopped in the spot the kitten stood now stood a large black panther. He opened his mouth and roared before looking to the forest then back to them. As if he wanted to help as much as he could.=

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 03:53 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((BUMP))

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 09:42 PM