KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Place For My Head (RP Thread)

A Place For My Head (RP Thread)
Started by: Ripper Jacc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime crossed his arms and smiled " Im Yondaime , i know the feeling , no worries here , except for ...... the war " He said in a low voice. He wasnt even sure if Jacc knew there was a war. That was the strange part. "so Jacc where are you from ?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:12 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jacc looked a little confused upon the mention of a war. All he knew for sure was that some kind of tension had flared in the Imperial City, and he was very much worried of running into a lot that could inspire that amount of fear in an entire city of warriors. "Far enough away that I'm actually not too caught-up on the area's geography yet. I'm afraid that's all I can tell you." The words of the old man at the edge of town echoed through his head again. There are those who would kill you if they knew where you were from... Be cautious, young one. And mindful of your surroundings.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:15 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime got a little skeptic about his intentions ".....by the way , are you with the IImperials by chance ?" A quicker way to find out if he was a enemy or not. Yondaime didnt know what to expect as an answer but he was ready to fight if Jacc was the type of person to attack on the flip of a dime.

Last edited by Matr0shka on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 06:27 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:18 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jacc hesitated. A mental trap, perhaps? Or was it just that he was being tested? He shook his head and spoke cautiously, making sure he sounded as confident as always so his voice did not betray him. "I'm not at liberty to choose a side, what matters is that if there is a war, it is ended with as few casualties as possible." He had quoted the scenario from his old game as closely as possible. He'd thought it was stupid back in the day to lie about something such as trivial as who you were sided with, but now that his life depended upon his answer, he felt himself growing moreso nervous by the second, though he refused to show it.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:26 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

"Meat?" she asked holding it up to the both of them, it was half gone by now and she felt her stomach twist but she ignored it. She wiped the tear away, it still sat on her chin, she had forgotten that she had even let it go. She grinned at Yondaime and stood back to her bare feet. "It's rare, but its better than bugs." she stated fumbling the meat around in her hand.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:32 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime thought to himself * well played , he doesnt wanna say. Guess i wont be able to get it out of him. If i dont see the Olympous mark on him though...* Yondaime nodded " fair enough" He stretched his arms and yawned. He smiled at Halo " no thankyou"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:35 PM
CaylaSlap

"I've narrowed it down, he's not from here, or Olympia. He must have come here through some kind of.... portal or something." she suggested. "I don't think he's a spy. He's to kind." she said smiling at Jacc. "I can sense these things you know." she nodded.
"He called me Kyrie." she stated finishing her last bit of meat. She looked back at the two men. "If you two don't mind... could you turn around."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:42 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

He nodded " yea i guess if was a spy he would have probably tryed to kill us secretly by now" Yondaime raised an eyebrow and smiled "why turn around just me and Jacc ?" Knowing Halo he had no idea what she would do.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:43 PM
CaylaSlap

"I've been sleeping in the woods for the past week. I'd like to get some of this mud off me." she said, moving towards the spring. "I'd like to do it in private." she smirked, pulling her dreads up into a ponytail shamelessly revealing her Olympian mark, she had a feeling that Jacc had already saw it, and if he didn't kill her then he wouldnt now.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:46 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime turned a little red in the cheeks " well fine" He turned around. He pulled out a small mirror and looked into it. He positioned it so he could see her * hehe * He thought to himself.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:47 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jacc shook his head, the same feeling entering his mind that would have had it been Kyrie. "Yondaime... Why not show me a good spot to set some traps for hunting, so I might stand a chance in this forest for a few days?" He gave him an "I can't believe you're trying that old mirror trick, perv" look.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:53 PM
CaylaSlap

Her back turned she shook her head. "Yondaime." she said sternly, removing her top and throwing it back at him. "Don't make me hurt you." she hissed, smirking. She then leaned down and scrubbed the mud off her ivory skin. The water was cold, but it felt nice. It had been a while since she had bathed, finding decent water out here was rare, and she wasn't very good at starting fires.
Splashing the water on her face, she unsheathed her katana and used its reflection to clean the crud around her eyes, and mud off her neck. Using her shirt to dry her off, she leaned towards her small sack tucked under her brown wrap skirt and pulled out white silk material. Stretching it out, she tied it around her, she then licked her lips and pulled out a small container. Opening it, she rubbed the contents on her finger, and placed it on her lips. Although she was customed to living out here in these woods, she still felt the need to apply her pink lip stain, she made from the natural fruits growing out here. Letting down her dreads she turned.
She then sat at the edge of the crick, and let the water run through her dirty toes. Taking the small sack out from under her skirt, she placed her other shirt, and small container back into it. Then she pulled out a slightly larger green ivory container, swirled with intricate designs. Upon opening the scent of sweet blueberries rose through the air and she smiled. She took out a small rolling paper, and sprinkled the blueberry tobacco inside. Gently twisting between her fingers, she licked the paper the seal it.
"Any of you have a light?" she asked.

Last edited by CaylaSlap on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:55 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

"your such a tease Halo" He winked and stuck out his tougue. He sighed * ill get Halo later* " yes follow me Jacc " He said. He pulled out his throwing knife and got deeper into the forest " i dont know bout you but i use what the animals eat. When they get close enough i stick em with my knives and cook em." He got into a tree "trees are your good friends also they will help you out" Basic plan for Yondaime.

Last edited by Matr0shka on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 07:02 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 06:56 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jacc couldn't help but laugh as he followed Yondaime into the forest. "Alright, we're out of earshot. You've obviously got a question you're burning to ask me, so ask." He shook his head. "Although if it's about my alliances, still, I gotta tell you..." He turned, looking him in the eye. "I find your lack of faith disturbing, even in a time of war." He knelt down to pick up a small piece of meat from his pack. If Halo could eat it okay, it must be fine, albeit a little rare. "Like I said, I'm from a long ways off. I have no need for allegiances."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 07:02 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Deep within the forest, fast asleep in a great Redwood tree, Reina dreamnt wonderful dreams of being whole again. It was the second time the nightmares had stopped but she knew they would soon come back. The air blew softly on her face and she moaned as her eyes fluttered open. 'about time you woke...' Reina's eyes widend... she had forgotten everything even the voice of her other side Ayame. She could feel Ayame smirk, 'what? did you forget i exisited? mustve had a good dream then... theres no time for that lazy azz... dont make me make you do horrible things again... you wouldnt like that.. now would you?' A shiver ran down Reina's spine. "no..." she softly mummbled. ' good... then get up and survey your surroundings..'

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 07:05 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ripper Jacc
Jacc couldn't help but laugh as he followed Yondaime into the forest. "Alright, we're out of earshot. You've obviously got a question you're burning to ask me, so ask." He shook his head. "Although if it's about my alliances, still, I gotta tell you..." He turned, looking him in the eye. "I find your lack of faith disturbing, even in a time of war." He knelt down to pick up a small piece of meat from his pack. If Halo could eat it okay, it must be fine, albeit a little rare. "Like I said, I'm from a long ways off. I have no need for allegiances."
Yondaime smirked " well who are you and what are you really planning thats all i wanna know" He sat there in the tree watching him , waiting for a responce.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 07:08 PM
CaylaSlap

She shook her head, placing the rolled cigarette in between her lips. She grabbed her sack and pulled up her brown wrap, tying it to her thigh. She climbed up a tall tree with ease, and tip toed out on a thick branch. Leaping over to the next tree, she spotted Jacc and Yondaime. Circling the tree, her feet hugged each branch with ease, she jumped to the next tree, her newly polished hands grabbing the branch above her, she circled around the tree again. She leaped again, her hands reaching out to the tree branch that Yondaime sat upon, she gripped it tightly and swung herself upwards and flipped onto the thick branch. She did this with barely a sound, slouching against the the thick trunk and looked at the two.
" A light of some sort?" she asked again

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 07:16 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime turned and looked at her and smiled. He took his knife and pulled off a small branch. He put it on his lap and got out a second knife. He clashed the knives hard together. Eventually smoke apeared on the brach he had from the sparks a small flame apeared. " simple stuff" He held the branch out for her to use. " i should have brought flint that works even easier" He leaned agiasnt the tree and smiled " such a nice day to"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 07:41 PM
CaylaSlap

She lit her blueberry cigarette and smiled like a child. Inhaling the cigarette, and exhaling the smoke was almost blue, and the scent was strong. She looked down to Jacc and then to Yondaime "Youre hunting arent you?" she said, her lips turning to a frown, placing the cigarette between her lips again.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 07:45 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime smiled "actually i was just showing him how i take down my food" He closed his eyes and took a deep breath " its times like this that bring me back to when i was a kid. I miss it at times ya know ?" He smiled " when your a kid all you worry about is schooling. And having fun" He opened his eyes " dont get me wrong i dont hate current times" He looked at Halo " can i try it ?" He point to the cigarette.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 07:48 PM