KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Place For My Head (RP Thread)

A Place For My Head (RP Thread)
Started by: Ripper Jacc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaylaSlap

"Mmmhmm." she said handing him the cigarette. She let out a puff of smoke and dangled her legs over the side. "I hate these times." she huffed. She looked back at Yondaime and shook her heard. Again she saw her father, only this time he was falling to his knees. She shivered.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 07:54 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

He took a hit of the cigarette. Then he blew out the smoke " i like it " He handed it back to her " yea i guess it is true these times suck. I just do my best to keep my spirits up." He smiled and looked at Halo " you dont wanan fight either huh ?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:11 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

"Not since my father." she responded, taking her cigarette. She let it dangle from her lips and brushed her dreads over her shoulder. "They killed him, the Olympian's..." she stopped and shivered again. Taking one more drag, she brushed the embers against the tree and placed the butted cig behind her ear.
"I don't want to talk about it." she whispered.

][Jacc where'd you go][

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:17 PM
CaylaSlap is currently offline Click here to Send CaylaSlap a Private Message Find more posts by CaylaSlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime sighed " sorry" He looked up at the sky and smiled " lets leave ! lets just escape all this crap and go live happy lives somwhere other than here" He smiled happily at the idea "from what Jacc has said about wheres hes from it sounds better than here" He smiled look at Halo " lets leave !"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:19 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

"I dont think I can." she said. She looked at Jacc, "Where ever he's from, apparently I'm already there." she said furrowing her brows, Jacc had seemed so familiar as well, but she know's that they never had met. She looked back at Yondaime. "I'm better off here."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:26 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Jacc had spaced out for a moment, but dragged back into the conversation. "Richter." He looked at Yondaime, then back at Halo. "Richter and Kyrie..." He shook his head, closing his eyes in frustration. "But why would the two of you remind me so much of them...?" He drew a photo from his pocket, three people standing out in front of a large tree. The one on the left was unmistakeably Jacc, the others looking just like Yondaime and Halo. "How... can this be happening...?" He pocketed it, then turned and walked off to a cave nearby. "I'm sorry... I need a few minutes..."

<<Sorry, guys, I'm having a crisis getting my internet to stay connected, dropping you all a line for the moment to let you know it'll be tomorrow before I get a permanent fix... hope it doesn't f*ck up again before this posts... anyway, sorry for the inconvenience.>>

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Last edited by iKinneas on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 08:30 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:27 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

She looked at Yondaime, then watched Jacc walk off. She leaped down from the tree, her feet hitting the ground, her fingers grazing the leaves to catch her balance.
"Strange.."she muttered looking towards the cave. She turned back to Yondaime, "Maybe some kind of parallel universe of some sort?" she questioned. She lifted up her wrap, and pulled a black lace from sack. She then tied it up in her dreads, so that they sat comfortably on top of her head, the long lace draping around her shoulder. "Should we go talk to him?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:38 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Hades watched the small group of people from behind a tree, not to far away. She was no where able to hear what they were saying but could follow the basic bits based on movements and lip shapes they made. She had been running for almost twelve days now. She couldn't remember who she was running from but could remember the pain they put her through. She had been caputured early in the war as bait to lure some influencial people into the enemies area. Yet no one ever came, she had been their slave for years before being able to get a good enough attack on a few guards to escape.
She finally came to the conclusion these people weren't looking for her and decided to approach them.

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:41 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CaylaSlap
She looked at Yondaime, then watched Jacc walk off. She leaped down from the tree, her feet hitting the ground, her fingers grazing the leaves to catch her balance.
"Strange.."she muttered looking towards the cave. She turned back to Yondaime, "Maybe some kind of parallel universe of some sort?" she questioned. She lifted up her wrap, and pulled a black lace from sack. She then tied it up in her dreads, so that they sat comfortably on top of her head, the long lace draping around her shoulder. "Should we go talk to him?"
"yea lets go" He jumped down and headed toward the direction of where Jacc was. He slowed down for Halo to catch up. * this is guy is so weird. What is on his mind and why is he acting like theres such a rush*

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:45 PM
CaylaSlap

She stopped, and her ears twitched. "You go, I'll be there in a minute." she said to Yondaime. She spun on her heels, and spotted a woman approaching. Unsheathing her katana, and ran towards her. Swinging it towards the woman, she stopped the blade 3 inches from her throat. Halo swung her body around, the blade kept in place, and she placed her free arm on the womans shoulder.
"I could feel you watching." she whispered in her ear. "Spy?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:50 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime turned around to see what she was up to * o god a enemy* he pulled out his blade and walked casually over. He stood pretty far back. "you always had a good sence of hearing"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:56 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

Hades immediatly smiled at the woman. "You should keep an eye on your midrift next time. "She nodded down towards their stomachs. Hades held the barrel of her pistol just a few centimeters away from her body.
" I'm no spy. Would a spy opening come up to a group of obvious rogues?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:57 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime put away his katana and pulled out a throwing knife " drop it " He was ready to throw the knife. His knife skills were faster than any gun, he was confident of that. He narrowed his eyes on the girls neck. * perfect spot *

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 08:59 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reina felt Ayame grin, i think its time i came out dear... before Reina could stop her, Ayame took control of their body and hid in the shade onf the tree Reina had watch the three talk in. Ayame's blood red eyes sparkled with delight just looking at the people below her. 'what fun it will be to kill them...' she thought to herself. NO!!! Reina tried to protest but there was nothing she could do.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:06 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

darians feet drifted slowly down to a thick branch on one of the taller trees he stood there as if gravity was nonexistant. he peered down at the three strangers talking, one with a projectile weapon drawn, another with a blade, and the third a few yards away looking at them. he sighed. "normally i would let my enemies choose me rather than choose my enemies." he said loud enough for them to hear, but then he was gone, dissapearing into the brown trunk of the western pine. he reappeared at the bottom, climbing down with his hands and feet clinging to the bark. "but then i'm not much of an enemy to anyone anyway." he jumped off, landing on his feet, the hood of his cloak falling back to reveal his reptilian features.

((!lfg!))

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:07 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaylaSlap

][hint. halo is behind you. buts its coo, i didnt really describe it that well. totally slacking][
"Put it down Yondaime." she said nodding her head, and sheathing her katana. " A spy would do anything to learn something." she hissed walking towards Yondaime. She looked back at her and smirked. "So if you say you're not a spy, then what are you?" She heard the voice in the distance, and looked around. She spotted the reptilian creature. "These things are coming out of no where." she hissed to Yondaime.

Last edited by CaylaSlap on Oct 2nd, 2008 at 09:10 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:07 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime revealed that he had 4 knifes stacked to look like a single big one. He put them away and smirked " yea thats what the hell i wanna know" * all these new people coming from places , what the hell is going on ? is everyone from a different freaking time like Jacc ! or as he says >.> * Yondaime looked in back of him. Jacc.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:09 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

"I'm a fugitive." She answered. "nothing more. Long ago I would have said I was the daughter of a general, but now I'm nothing more then Hades."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:10 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Yondaime raised an eyebrow " well thats quite interesting"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:12 PM
CaylaSlap

"Imperial?" she asked the woman. Halo's Olympian Mark still shamelessly shown, she was to mixed up in the excitement to care at the moment. She leaned against Yondaime and placed the blueberry cigarette from before back between her lips. She motioned for fire. Then she looked at the reptile creature. "And you are?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:13 PM