KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Gears of War Role Play

Gears of War Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mando' Ade
((what are the little ones that attack you up close called? i forgots.))
Wretches

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 07:45 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

thx))

two wretches crawled out of an emergence hole, sniffing the air intently but stayng low to the ground, out of devins view. he touced his radio transmitter and spoke. "uhh, hey jay, do you see anything down there, i think something just came up?"

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 11:46 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Freeman bunkered down with the rest of the gears in the squad. He didnt know any of them but he had a feeling he would before they got picked up. When ever that was going to be. He nodded lightly to the other gears and then looked over to the grass. He put his hand to his transmitter....=

I dont see anything. But if its something its going to be Wretchs. Little bastards are so small you dont know they are there until they dig their claws into your back..... And with this tall grass its going to be harder to spot them.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 01:10 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((or it could be tickers, small explosive crawley things. also if your with shaggs char, their is no squad around you. just so you know. also, a note, because the standard cog helmet is supposed to give low visibility and make it hard to aim accurately, devin has the right eyehole punched out of his so that his eye connects to the longshot scope.))

devin paused for a moment, staring through his scope at the grass below. "who is this, who am i talkin' to?" he searched the area for the newcomer.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 03:21 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((I went back to the building where "Jacob" came from before he grabbed the charge. I might be wrong but arent Devin, Myers, and Klutch in the building? I may have read the previous posts wrong. If so I am sorry and could ppl tell me EXACTLY where they are??))

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 03:49 AM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((My guy is back with the squad))
Jacob pulled up his Lancer and monitered the area.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 03:49 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((So I was right? So Devin is like... nearby right??))

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 03:50 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Freeman put a hand to his transmitter=

Names Freeman. Jason Freeman. As for where I am I am in the building with the Liuetenant.

=He dropped his hand and went over to Jacob, holding his Gnasher shotgun in both hands.=

My squad got ambushed earlier by a Locust patrol a few clicks from here to the south east. =Four C.O.G. tags were looped on his belt.= Me and another guy made it but he had serious wounds and only lasted for about another hour..... When the Locust find out their patrol was wiped out they will send a larger force this way Sir. Figured you might wana be informed of that.

=After speaking he looked out over the tall grass ahead.=

The ones we got looked fresh. Like they just started their patrol. My guess is the bodies will be found and reinforcments sent within 24 hours.... but I might be wrong.

=Looks to Jacob= It could be sooner.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 05:35 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

devin pulled up the longshot, removing it from the bipod mount. "allright, we need to find a better spot, fore something else comes. im headin for the roof to get a better view."

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 01:54 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"We're not allowed to move until that camp is overrun by locust. Hoffman's orders." Jacob lowered his Lancer and looked at the tall grass rustling. Just as he realized what they were, locust started to sprout from everywhere.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 09:56 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

devin sighed loudly over the comms. "i'll only be up there for a few minutes then, allright." he began to mumble below his breath. "man i wish i was stationed at jacinto."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 01:06 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Freeman put a hand to his transmitter.=

And I wish my squad was still kicking. But wishs are a little short these days.

=Freeman sighed lightly and walked over to look out at the field. He narrowed his eyes at the shapes emerging and then his eyes widened. He put his hand to his transmitter.=

We have locust emerging in the field!! Do we engage!?

=Last statement said to Jacob as he pulled out his Lancer and aimed in the Emerging Locust direction.=

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 01:45 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob shook his head and pressed on his comm. "Negative. Negative. Do NOT engage the targest. We're too undermanned to take on a force that large. Private Freeman, Sergeant Forrester, you're both going to hold position here with me. Everyone else, fall back."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:02 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

EDIT: nevermind))

Last edited by Unbias3d on Nov 12th, 2008 at 02:15 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:07 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Forrester! Disengage the enemy. Stand Down. I'm the ranking officer of this situation!" Jacob loaded his weapon and looked out of a hole in the wall. "They know where we are!"

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:08 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Freeman lowered his lancer briefly acknowledging the Stand Down order, but then cursed as he heard the sniper fire. He checked all his weapons, Gnasher, Lancer, and Pistol, loading each.=

Thanks to your man on the roof they know where we are now! New orders? Or does the Stand Down still hold?

=He spoke directly to Jacob, not over the comm.=

((Okay. If Shaggs still goes with the post then the above post. If he goes with the edit then below.))

Roger that.

=Freeman lowered his Lancer and watched the Locust as they emerged. There was quite a few.=

What do you want us to do sir?

Last edited by ShadowFiend on Nov 12th, 2008 at 02:33 AM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:22 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

i edited my post, see
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mando' Ade
EDIT: nevermind))
))

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:26 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

I edited mine a bit then. smile cover all the bases))

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:33 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"We won't engage until they know where we are. We're here as scouts, not as heroes." Jacob lowered his weapon and say back.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:37 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

So were just going to it here?

=Anger was heard in his voice. But he took in a deep breath and spoke again.=

Sorry. My squad was mainly offensive. Im not used to the "sit and wait" thing.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:41 AM