KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Gears of War Role Play

Gears of War Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=The pilot went down to the group on the ground and Freeman jumped out. He grabbed a bit of ammo from the chopper and put it in his bags. He checked his ammo and looked to Devin for him to jump out and join him and the rest of the assualt force.=

Come on we got to move!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 09:03 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

the kr landed on the deck of an assault derrick before devin hopped out. "you go get on the other one, help them out!" he turned and walked up to one of the gears who appeared to be in charge. "hey, you the co of this group?" the soldier turned and suddenly the large bandage covering half of his head was more visible.
"na, you want him he's down below the deck with everyone else."
"allright." devin stepped over to the door below the pod deck. he opened it and stepped in, looking around the room at the group of gears packed in. he stepped over to the one in the center who was giving some sort of morale boosting speech.
"...and we're gonna send these grubs back down into their caves, crying to their momm-!" devin tapped the mans shoulder and he turned, an annoyed look on the face. "the F*** do you want, your not in my company." devin grinned. "nice to meet you too, anyway, part of my squad got lost on the way out of the city and i was hoping youd be able to help me find them."
"no can do, we have strict orders to take back this city, level anything larger than our rigs thats moving and drill down so deep up the locust's @$$ that they need a friggin tank sized supposatory just to loosen us up." a few chuckles came from the group of shoulders, who seemed to shake like jello. devins grin grew. "you know, you got a funny way with words, but i think that youll be able to help us." his hand raisewd up to his commlink," jason, how're things on your rig?"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 04:06 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob sighed and put his hand on his head for a moment, trying to think. "Round up as many weapons as you can find, and as much ammo too. We'll need them, but not for too long. If the locust attack, I'll need you to hold them off while I fix my commlink."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 08:10 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Jason nodded and hopped onto the other rig. He looked around at the gears approached one.=

Hey. Whos in charge on this rust bucket?

=The gear pointed behind him to a fairly large man talking to two other COGS. Jason nodded to the gear and went over. As soon as he came up to the man he looked at Jason and glared.= "Your not part of my group kid."

Figured you guys could use a hand.

=The man spit at Jasons foot and turned around.= " My unit is one of the bests. If you slow us down I will use you as a meat shield. " =He walked away to speak with the rest of his group. Just t hen Devin spoke over the comm asking how it was going. He put a hand to his transmitter and spoke with a very sarcastic tone.=

Its F***ing christmas over here... But im on and they seem ready to go.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 08:26 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Ye..Yes sir. Drake said, he seemed a little scared. Drake looked around the room, only find 5 or so small clips. While drake was looking, a wrench fell from the ceiling, landing on top of drake. As he fell, drake accidently reved his chainsaw, cutting down the wrench. Drake stood covered in blood and guts. Drake started to rub the blood of his face when he looked out a small gap in the blocked window. Drake could swear he swear he saw atleast 100 drone marching past the outpost.
Drake stood there, his eyes fixed on the drones. "Gu...Gu..Guys...You better take a look at this." Drake said stutering

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 10:21 PM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Ben walked up beside Drake and looked out as he wished them to. "Hmm.. those do not seem like good odds.. for them!" He revved his chainsaw once, to make sure it was working, and then proceeded to check his ammo, plodding towards a pair of stairs.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 02:39 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

"allright, we should be close to the outpost we were stationed at," devin stepped back out into the sunlight, looking out into the burning city. he turned and looked over at jason on the other rig. "once we get past the first few buildings we need to get off. that should be where jason and ben are. we might be able to get a squad or two to help us out-" the sound of tank fire cut him off as he spotted the assault corpser coming over the buildings, its cannon firingat the gears below. te centaur tanks began to fire back up at it. seconds later it fell, dropping down from over 100 feet. it slammed into the ground, the following explosion spewing gore over the group. "ah, f***, that was nasty!"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 03:52 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Freeman was splattered with the gore but only half of his body was covered due to another gear infront of him slightly to the right. It was enough though. He made faces as if he was about to vomit but recovered himself after a moment and wipped the gunk off his face.=

aww sh*t... thiss aint right.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 03:32 AM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((Bump))

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 09:39 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((where be shaggs))

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 09:51 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

((I think it died))

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 10:43 PM
Foot3Shooter

(maybe we should try to revive it)

Cpl. Tobiasz Taylor bent over the injured Gear. A torgue bow had got him in his side, blowing away most of his right kidney. The COG medic had his materials layed out next to him. He was just about done stiching up the wound. The soldier was out, the result of a light anesthetic, made for combat. It didn't leave lasting effects when the person came around, making it perfect for battle. Taylor's helmet sat next to him, as he needed full visibilty. The Gear began to stur, groaning softly. "just in time," Taylor said to the man "I just finished." The man propped himself up on his elbows. "What's the damage?" Taylor stood up, grabbing his helmet, cradling it under his arm. "You're left kidney is pretty messed up." he said, looking serious. The Gear seemed to take this in and asked "So, are there going to be any, like, after-effects?" Taylor shook his head. "your other kidney should pick up the slack, but your not going to be donating a kidney while your alive." He slipped his helmet back on and looked out of the window of the ruined building, watching for Locust patrols. He had been stuck underground for a while now, and was helping to treat the soldier down here. He soon saw a huge group of Locust, maybe a good hundred. He ducked down, getting a tighter grip on his Lancer. He pulled the injured Gear into another room, closing the door and putting a table over it, one that matched the color of the wall. He yelled through "If I don't come back after a while, call for help over the radio, com won't work down here. Taylor put his Lancer on the back of his armor, and grabbed the longshot propped up against the wall. He propped himself on the wall, ready to fire if he got the chance.

(OOC: REVIVE!)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 07:22 PM
Foot3Shooter is currently offline Click here to Send Foot3Shooter a Private Message Find more posts by Foot3Shooter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob and Ben charged up the stairs, slapping a grenade on the wall to act as a mine. Ben set another halfway up and then jammed a pip into the roof access' main hatch. Drake had been behind them the whole time. An old model King Raven was locked away in a hanger on the roof, but would take about ten minutes to refuel.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 09:53 PM
Unbias3d
Paradox

the assault rigs rolled over smaller buildings and cars, pushing there way into the city. the centaur tanks fired on any corpsers or brumahk that got iin the way. the commander on devins came up, yelling out orders. "okay everyone, get your asses down there. we need every man fighting these grubs back down there slimy shit holes." the gears hoo rahd and slid down the ladders, opening fire into the slimming groups of locust. devin helped a squad storm a building, killing locust troika gunners that were set up on the upper floors. then they used an old knocked down radio tower to cross the roof to another infested building.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2009 11:39 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Drake ran to cover, jumping over some boxing and hiding behind it. He stood aiming his Lancer at the door.
"Shit sir....This is intense."
Drake kept his eyes fixed on the door, ready for anything.

We're All Going To Hell, We May As Well Go Out In Style..

Old Post Jan 5th, 2009 01:01 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foot3Shooter

Taylor looked up and saw daylight streaming in from a hole the Locust were using to get above ground. There were alot of Locust still coming. He walked over to the room the injured Gear was in. "You alright in there?" he asked, watching the door to the room. There was a slight pause before he responded "yeah, i'm alright" Taylor watched a reaver fly by outside. "Keep broadcasting that distress call on the radio, and to command, just in case we get a line through. I'm going to help our boys topside thin the ranks a bit." Taylor switched to his Lancer, walking up to the top floor before kicking open an emergency door. Foxtrot 1 had gotten down in their grindlifts, and had been going pretty strong before they got to what was left of an apartment complex. They were jumped by some Locust, as well as a couple Theron Guards. The Sergent was hit first, and it was all downhill from there. Taylor walked out to the fire escape, and jumped across to the ajoined building. He then climbed up to the top from there, walking across to the edge of the complex. He lied down and took of his helmet, leaning his lancer against the edge before switching to the longshot. He peered down the sight, looking down at the Locust. He picked his first target, a drone walking along the edge of the camp, and waited. He soon found the oppurtunity he was waiting for. A Brumak entered the cavern, thumping it's way by on it's way to the surface. Taylor took aim, and fired in time with the giant's thundorous footfall. The drone was hit in the head, which exploded from the impact, and he fell unnoticed to the ground. Taylor released his held breath and reloaded his rifle.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2009 01:20 AM
Foot3Shooter is currently offline Click here to Send Foot3Shooter a Private Message Find more posts by Foot3Shooter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut0003

((may i ask since im kinda well not kinda really new to the sight may i ask can i join the rp heh))

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 12:54 PM
juggernaut0003 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut0003 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut0003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut0003

((may i ask can i join in on the rp if its ok heh))

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 12:55 PM
juggernaut0003 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut0003 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut0003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix3068
RP Legend

You'll find this out soon but this RP died over 2 years ago. If someone wants to bring it back great but if not you kind of can't join something that nobody is participating in.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2011 05:57 PM
Phoenix3068 is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix3068 a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix3068 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote