KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E05 - Angels and Monsters

S03E05 - Angels and Monsters
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

wait? i thought peter and sylar were the same age. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: how can they be brothers then?

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:13 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

I didn't know they mentioned their ages. :/

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:17 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

actually, i was mistaken. peter is 24 and sylar is 26-30.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:41 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman XX5

I'm liking season 3 alot more than I liked season 2.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:43 AM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HorseShoeKing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordained
wait? i thought peter and sylar were the same age. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: how can they be brothers then?

They would be fraternal twins and not identical, remember high school biology and health?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 07:31 AM
HorseShoeKing is currently offline Click here to Send HorseShoeKing a Private Message Find more posts by HorseShoeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Heh...

Ghost Linderman... I hope that's explained reasonably.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 07:04 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by General Zink
Heh...

Ghost Linderman... I hope that's explained reasonably.

It's his power. Duh!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 04:19 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prime#

Am I the only one who wants to see a Hero who has a kick ass power and can actually use it?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 05:41 AM
Prime# is currently offline Click here to Send Prime# a Private Message Find more posts by Prime# Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Or a villain

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 04:06 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Or a villain

Have you seen Knox yet?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 04:35 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

hes okay

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 04:52 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Nuul
Kramer

I liked today, it was pretty good and also parts were creepy kinda.

Last edited by The Nuul on Oct 14th, 2008 at 02:08 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:01 AM
The Nuul is currently offline Click here to Send The Nuul a Private Message Find more posts by The Nuul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Smh. I should have known it was Matt's dad as Linderman. Does anybody know what Arthur's power is yet?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:05 AM
Elite Hunter

I thought the Hiro "killing" Ando scene wasn't done properly, this episode didn't have enough conflict between the two for me to really accept it. is as possibility.(I hoped I worded that right) Though is most likely wasn't a fatal wound. The other thing that bothered me about this episode is the fact the Claire went after one of the few if only people that could actually be a threat to her. I mean seriously if I was immortal, a guy who can send me through a black hole is one of the last guys I would go see.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:05 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Adam Monroe was the best part of this episode.

But I think he'll be killed next week after they get him to heal Arthur. Predictability...

Sylar Petrelli is still really weak sauce.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:07 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

^That would be such a waste of a good character. I liked what Sylar told Claire in the car but I don't like him being a Petrelli either.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:09 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Quincy
Adam Monroe was the best part of this episode.

But I think he'll be killed next week after they get him to heal Arthur. Predictability...

Sylar Petrelli is still really weak sauce.
I thought that Monroe was immortal, so how could he be killed.

Also, I don't understand Knox's power, and I haven't seen him use it once. Is it projecting fear in to other people, or is it just detecting it?

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:23 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

A bullet to the head would kill Adam. Or something equally gay. Unfortunately, the heroes writers would come up with something to get rid of him.

Knox absorbs peoples fears and turns it into his own strength. It's super strength when people are afraid.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:25 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Nuul
Kramer

Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I thought the Hiro "killing" Ando scene wasn't done properly, this episode didn't have enough conflict between the two for me to really accept it. is as possibility.(I hoped I worded that right) Though is most likely wasn't a fatal wound. The other thing that bothered me about this episode is the fact the Claire went after one of the few if only people that could actually be a threat to her. I mean seriously if I was immortal, a guy who can send me through a black hole is one of the last guys I would go see.

IMO Ando isnt dead, I think Hiro has something up his sleeve...like hes tricking someone.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:31 AM
The Nuul is currently offline Click here to Send The Nuul a Private Message Find more posts by The Nuul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I actually really enjoyed this episode.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 02:31 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote