KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 8x04: Instinct

Episode 8x04: Instinct
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Episode 8x04: Instinct

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSO9I4vLCxI

The CW's Official Description (Added 9/19/08): DC COMICS CHARACTER MAXIMA SETS HER SIGHTS ON CLARK — Tess (Cassidy Freeman) and her team perform tests on Clark’s (Tom Welling) crystal that she had retrieved from the arctic, causing it to send a beam of light into the universe. This triggers the arrival of Maxima (guest star Charlotte Sullivan), a queen from the planet Almerac, who is searching for her soulmate, who she believes sent the signal. Unfortunately, Maxima’s power is too great for mortal men and her kiss kills them. The seductive Maxima arrives in Metropolis and begins her search, starting with Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore).

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 02:32 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

this was an okay episode. i liked how they lead on that clark and lois would eventually end up together. i just hope it doesn't take 6 seasons to happen like it did with him and lana.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 07:03 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Nah, she'll reveal her true feelings on the next episode.

That or she dies i guess. Then Clark'll know but he'll be modest about it leading to Lois falling deeper in love ith him and Clark following suit.

But i still thought that Lois falls in love with Superman.

w/e

Anyway good/ok episode. 7/10. ha, jimmy got caught cheating now he can't talk smack from his insecure high horse anymore. Yea, it was a very sexual episode.

hey i saw Pete, that black dude that was clarks' best friend in the earlier smallvile seasons.

He was on that ER series finale. He was a stretcher guy.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 06:29 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

It wasnt to bad. Im looking forward to Lois and Clark hooking up. Hopefully we won't wait until the end of the season. As for next episode, Im sure Lois will say she did it to save his life that she didnt really mean it or something of the sort.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2008 07:02 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

I like all the Clark/Lois interactions this season. Not a fan of the Jimmy/Chloe/Clark triangle making a comeback but at least it drew from that way kind of unresolved love letter. But next episode looks like more of the same. =/

Maxima was smokin hot. I was hoping she'd try out the opposite sex when standing in front of Tess.

7.5/10

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 03:17 AM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Smallville S8 Finals:
#1 Odyssey ~ 4.34 mil
#2 Plastique ~ 4.18 mil.
#3 Toxic ~ 4.05 mil.
#4 Instinct ~ 4.12 mil.

S8 is still looking good

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2008 08:53 AM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
As for next episode, Im sure Lois will say she did it to save his life that she didnt really mean it or something of the sort.

I dunno. I think it'll be hard to convince clark, or any of us, of that given that a lie detector was used.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 08:58 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I liked the episode. Wondering where that blue crystal went though.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Oct 14th, 2008 01:30 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wchingya

Yup.. it has been awhile since we see Clark making out with someone. Looks like she's another Red Kryptonite for him.. Gosh.. If it's so hard to find a mate, I wonder how the previous Superman got it through ? Strong will? wink

Anyhow, it's great to see that Lois show some jealousy when stumble upon the duos in the elevator. I wonder if the show gonna bring Lana back and puts Clark in a love triangle again. hope not that soon.. or never? ... hmm... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 05:20 AM
wchingya is currently offline Click here to Send wchingya a Private Message Find more posts by wchingya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote