KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Decay

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Decay
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42

"Thank you. I am sure we will be seeing each other again soon" with a slight bow, Con walks away from Pum'Bet and, having seen enough for now, proceeds to walk back to the room of the Jedi in order to report to his master and hear what he means to do.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 08:27 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

It is at this point that, on your way back, the power suddenly goes out. This leaves you in total darkness, since the Museum has no windows and you are deep within the Museum.

Normally you would expect people to start screaming, but the Museum is nearly empty because it is nearly closing.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 08:30 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Do I feel any threat and do I have a source of light (torch or something)?

How far am I from my master and what did I see just before the light went out (are any people close?)

I will draw my lightsabre, too.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 08:32 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Hmm... you sense no danger.

Snap-hiss. Your lightsaber ignites and casts a pale blue pool of light around you... but for all its intensity, lightsabers never seem to be very bright or useful as a flashlight.

Holding your lightsaber in one hand, you can have your glowrod in your other hand. You turn it on...

AHHHHHH! Some giant beast is lunging at you! Oh, wait, no, just an exhibit.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 08:39 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Hoping that no one saw that little incident, Con, turns of his sabre, though keeping it ready in his hand, and, after making sure that everything is alright in this hall, hurryingly proceeds to make his way towards his master.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 08:44 PM
REXXXX
Networking

It takes longer to find the Jedi exhibit in the dark, but you come upon Master Raskae standing with his own glowrod.

"Are you alright?" he asks you.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 03:19 AM
Bardock42

"Yes, Master. What has happened?"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 07:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I am unsure," he says. "I do not sense trouble, but... there will be. I want you to go find the Captain of the Guard. He may know what is going on. I am going to stay with the exhibit."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:01 AM
Bardock42

Con smiles at the mention of Pum'Bet but then, quickly, proceeds to say "Yes, Master. I already know where about he is", with that Con proceeds to hurry back to the room he found Pum'Bet in.

Do I have a communicator? To talk to my Master and maybe even contact the guards?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:05 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, you do.

The room where you left Pum'bet is empty.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:08 AM
Bardock42

Can I contact the guards to and ask them where he is and whether he could contact me? Otherwise can I find any other guard to help me or sense anything?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

A guard responds to your hails and requests that you come to the Museum entrance immediately. The guard station is by the entrance.

They also ask if you have seen Pum'bet. When they ask, you begin to feel uneasy.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:14 AM
Bardock42

I will reply that i didn't, then make my way there.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:14 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Making your way towards the front of the Museum, your senses suddenly pick up something awful...

Death! Someone has died nearby. But you hear nothing.

"Did you sense that?" Raskae asks via comlink.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:22 AM
Bardock42

"Someone died close by, Master. The guards asked me to come to their station and their Captain is missing. What do you want me to do?"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:29 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Go to the guard. Do not tell them what you have sensed. They will panic."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:34 AM
Bardock42

"Yes, master"

I continue to make my way to the guards then, but will draw my sabre (not ignite it) for good measure.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:36 AM
REXXXX
Networking

When you reach the guard, you see that they are hurriedly rushing people out of the Museum and trying to manually close the entrances into the Museum.

"Master Jedi," one of the guards says. "The power grid for the entire area seems to be down."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:46 AM
Bardock42

"Is there an emergency generator? What do you plan to do?"

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"There is, but it hasn't come online, which is troubling. Our contingency right now is to close the Museum manually, but we really need that back-up generator or our security measures don't function."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:54 AM