KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Decay

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Decay
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 35 36 [37] 38 39 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

"If I land, you will have this dropship," he says. "You need it for something or you would have not bothered getting aboard."

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 04:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
"If I land, you will have this dropship," he says. "You need it for something or you would have not bothered getting aboard."
"I need it for my own purpose. I am not involved in your war anymore. A small price to pay to get rid of Sparnik's Jedi, is it not?"

Old Post Feb 11th, 2009 05:00 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"You killed our representative," he says. "I would rather avenge her death!"

The pilot starts to accelerate and throws the dropship into a hard turn as he moves for a cliffside in a suicidal effort...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 10:17 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Do I think I can land it myself, I mean, is it hard?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 03:34 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

If you can wrestle him for the controls, you may be able to pull up in time...

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 08:40 PM
Bardock42

I was actually thinking of shooting him, then pull it up? Would that be faster?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 12:37 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Stabbing him with your activated lightsaber would probably be faster and safer.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 12:39 AM
Bardock42

Yeah, I'll do that then. Then try to control the ship and land it.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 12:45 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Con acts in the heat of the moment. You drive your lightsaber through the back of the chair and the pilot cries out as you pierce him. He slumps against the controls and you dive to catch them. You roll... a 14. You manage to pull up, but the bottom of the dropship drags along the top of the cliff, which violently throws you against the controls and you hit your head...

... you come to with someone prodding you.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 01:16 AM
Bardock42

Who is it?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 02:03 AM
REXXXX
Networking

It is the pilot that Sparnik sent with you.

"Are you alive?"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 03:06 AM
Bardock42

"Yes, I seem to be. Let's not waste time though, we must hurry".

THis is just a ship that gets us around here, right? For inter planetary travel I need another?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 11:42 PM
REXXXX
Networking

The dropship is atmospheric only, so yes. The pilot is counting on the dropship going unnoticed amongst the others heading back to the starport, and from there you can snatch a ship.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 09:34 AM
Bardock42

Alright, then we should get moving on that.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 09:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Sorry for the delay, busy week!

The pilot is extremely frustrated with you for crashing the dropship. It is pretty battered already, he was worried it wouldn't take off. But it seems to be in working order, and the pilot tells you to strap in as he sends the dropship soaring out of the mountains, back to civilization.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 12:16 AM
Bardock42

I will prepare for the arrival then.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 06:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The pilot says just be ready to leap out of the dropship with him and make a run for a parked starship while everything explodes around you from blasterfire. Once you leave the ship, the ruse is up.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 06:17 PM
Bardock42

Ah, okay, I will gt ready for that.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 10:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The dropship emerges from the mountains on the edge of the Vono'k capital, the fires of war having been put out since the attempted assault by Sparnik. As you enter its airspace, the dropship is contacted.

"Dropship 1138, why have you returned from your scouting mission?" comes the message.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2009 11:58 PM
Bardock42

Does the pilot know what to say, or do we have to run now?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 07:55 AM