KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Decay

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Decay
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bardock42
Junior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: With Cinderella and the 9 Dwarves

"Yes, Master". Con takes one last look around the generator room, then makes his way back to the guard station


__________________

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:01 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You pass another speeder on the way back, one of the guards going to take a look at the generator.

At the guard station, they are thankful for your work on the generator. None of them could have done it! But they are still worried about their Captain's disappearance.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42
Junior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: With Cinderella and the 9 Dwarves

Con will say that he is going to investigate it. Do they have any clue where he was last, or where I could start.

I assume Pum'bet's disappearance might be closely linked to the feeling of death, sadly.


__________________

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:05 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

That is a possibility that you hope you are incorrect about, but so far, it seems that way.

The guards are also unsettled by your report of sabotage. They too will search the Museum for any signs of unusual activity, armed with glowrods and pistols.

They have no idea about Pum'bet. Last they heard he was going to meet with you briefly to go over security details. Which means you were the last person to see him alive, though so far you have told them you have not seen him.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:08 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42
Junior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: With Cinderella and the 9 Dwarves

Ohhh. Haha, I misunderstood, I thought they were asking whether I have seen him since.

I will try to correct this and tell them where and how I met him.


__________________

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:10 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

That clears that up! They ask you to help search for him, in that case.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:14 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42
Junior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: With Cinderella and the 9 Dwarves

"Of course I will help looking for him. I am a bit at loss in these vast halls though. Where should we start looking?"

Can I use sense or scan to feel anything. Also, what about Empathy on the whole of the guards (worried about inside job).


__________________

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:18 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

The guards suggest beginning where you last saw him and moving on from there.

Something definitely doesn't feel right about this... but it isn't the guards. All you can read from them is how grateful they are that you are here and how scared they are.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:23 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42
Junior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: With Cinderella and the 9 Dwarves

Ah okay. Well, I will take the lead then, and tell a few of the guys to come with me to the place I have last seen him.


__________________

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:25 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

They accompany you to the room where you last saw him, then spread out from there. One thing is for certain, you are close to where you sensed death...

Raskae will ask if you know anything else that could narrow it down. You did not know Pum'bet well, but you did speak with him.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:32 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42
Junior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: With Cinderella and the 9 Dwarves

"Well, Master, he told me two things that might be of relevance, one about a time when someone was trying to rob the Museum by trying to torch his way through the walls, the other that he favoured the "Galactic Mysteries" section. He might have been there or on his way there when it happened. I will be sure to check it, quickly"


__________________

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:36 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

"Go there," Raskae advises.

And so you do. The worst of your fears is confirmed when you arrive in the pitch black room. Shining your glowrod across the floor to see where you are walking, it flashes over a body face-down on the floor and the glint of red blood pooling around it.

It is Pum'bet.

A quick analysis confirms that he died of a severe neck injury- his head is twisted at an odd angle. Before his death, he sustained multiple stab wounds to the chest. The knife has been left embedded in his heart. His killer must have snapped his neck because he was not dying fast enough.

In one hand, Pum'bet clutches his comlink.

His blaster pistol is not in its holster. You find it a short distance away. It is cold; he never fired it.


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:49 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42
Junior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: With Cinderella and the 9 Dwarves

Is there anything odd about the knife? Can I feel anything?

I will contact Raskae

"Master, the Captain has been killed. It appears he has been stabbed and his neck has been broken. Should I inform the guards?"


__________________

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:54 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

You can identify it as a stiletto, a narrow stabbing weapon.

"Yes," Raskae says. "Put them on full alert. We have an intruder, likely armed and deadly. Shoot to kill."

There is one more thing you notice about the crime scene... the killer made a mistake! It seems he stepped into his victim's blood, and his footsteps lead away from the scene...

... toward the Jedi Order exhibit, where Raskae is.

You sense danger!


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:59 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42
Junior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: With Cinderella and the 9 Dwarves

Few things.

-Is there something special about the footsteps (are they human, big, etc.)?

-About the comlink. Do I have to assume he contacted someone before he died and can I check something from it? (in that case I'd take it with me)

Also, I quickly want to contact Raskae with.

"Master, the killer seems to be on the way towards you. I will alert the guards and come to you. Be careful, I sense danger"

and the guards

"I have found Pum'Bet, he has been killed. The murderer is on his way to the Jedi Order Exhibit, quickly notify the authorities and send some guards to aid Master Raskae. Also someone to the Galactic Mysteries Hall, to protect the crime scene. I will be on my way to Raskae."

And now I'd like to draw my lightsabre and sprint towards the Jedi exhibit. (it's still dark?)


__________________

Last edited by Bardock42 on Oct 13th, 2008 at 11:13 AM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 11:11 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

They are average and human.

You assume he was trying to alert the guard to his stabbing, at which point the killer broke his neck.

It is still dark, so enhanced speed maneuvers are impossible other than natural running.

The guard is in panic, as they are the only armed force on the planet of Zehat and they now have to do their duty to the Museum. But they will have their men converge on the Galactic Mysteries and Jedi Order sections.

Any other plans for heading into the Jedi Order exhibit?


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 05:56 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42
Junior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: With Cinderella and the 9 Dwarves

None particular.


But did Raskae reply anything?


__________________

Last edited by Bardock42 on Oct 13th, 2008 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 06:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

Raskae responds a simple affirmative in acknowledgement.

On to the Jedi Order exhibit then?


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:07 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42
Junior Member

Gender: Unspecified
Location: With Cinderella and the 9 Dwarves

Yep. Though not just rushing in, if I hear or feel something I'd be cautios.


__________________

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Gender: Male
Location: San Diego

Moderator

In that case, you stride into the Jedi Order exhibit well before the guard arrives.

You can sense Master Raskae standing by the Votive... but you can also sense a third person! Your Master is in danger!


__________________

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 10:14 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 03:43 PM.
Pages (39): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Decay

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.