KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Surfer's energy blasts vs Superman's Heat vision

Surfer's energy blasts vs Superman's Heat vision
Started by: Superman XX5

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Avlon
Good to see you on dude. Been a while.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

He can control his HV completly.

Yea, I've been lying low in the Superman threads. I still watch from the shadows though. big grin

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 03:07 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Both blast can destroy planets, IMO its about even.
When has Superman destroyed a planet with heatvision?

They arent even. Surfer is considerably more powerful.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Good to see you on dude. Been a while.

I don't see what a Superman who was powered up by being right beside a sun (previous to that) has to do with regular Superman. I mean, Surfer destroyed a solar system plus when he was powered up, and no one brings up that.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Oct 12th, 2008 at 04:31 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:28 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Red Hulk
I don't see what a Superman who was powered up by being right beside a sun (previous to that) has to do with regular Superman. I mean, Surfer destroyed a solar system plus when he was powered up, and no one brings up that.

Superman is NO where Near the Sun. 200k miles isn't where near the sun. The sun is like millions of miles away.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:39 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by fangirl101
Superman is NO where Near the Sun. 200k miles isn't where near the sun. The sun is like millions of miles away.
Glad you didn't read the story.

Superman just came back from a trip to the sun (he was right beside it, and you could almost say he entered a portion of it) after taking down the Cannibal Planet, and was brimming with solar energy. Hell, you can even see it in the panel Avlon put up that he was a different color due to the solar energy.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:43 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Glad you didn't read the story.

Superman just came back from a trip to the sun (he was right beside it) after taking down the Sun Eater, and was brimming with solar energy. Hell, you can even see it in the panel Avlon put up that he was a different color due to the solar energy.

How does one take down a Sun eater and still have energy left? Every one that has fought one has been drained. The Legion, Parallax, everyone. Superman happens to have left over solar energy?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:44 AM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

When has surfer destroyed a solar system.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:45 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by fangirl101
How does one take down a Sun eater and still have energy left? Every one that has fought one has been drained. The Legion, Parallax, everyone. Superman happens to have left over solar energy?
He was right beside the sun, entered the Cannibal Planet, froze its brain ("Quick", "Effective", "Efficient"), and came out right beside the sun. no expression

Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Its called perspective..superman was nowhere near the sun earth is 91 million miles from the sun supes was at 200 thousand,also I can't say I ever remember surfer destroying a solar system.
OK. smile

Anyway, he destroyed one in his battle with Unilord.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Oct 12th, 2008 at 04:52 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:49 AM
Superman XX5

Can you post scans of him destroying the solar system. They're not in his respect thread.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:54 AM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:55 AM
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Surfers creation of black holes have more to do with the effects of the power cosmic (as a catalyst) than the strength of his blasts.

http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/...versurfekp8.jpg

Thanos ---- " It is a singularity-- blackhole-- brought about by Surfer's energy discharge."

Energy discharge = Energy blast.. Surfer's energy blast cause a singularity blackhole, similar to a massive sun going supernova which then undergoes into a singularity blackhole... So this energy discharge (blast) equals the strength of a supernova, the "Effect or catalyst" you are referring to.. wink

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supernova
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_hole

Supernova >>>>>>> HV warming Earth... Just my take on this.. big grin

Supernova would destroy a solarsystem.. hint... hint /\ (above post) wink .

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on Oct 12th, 2008 at 05:02 AM

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:58 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

They can measure a supenova,supes hv can't be measured,to be honest we probably won't ever see huge omg feats with supes heat vision he just doesn't like going around blowing everything up with it.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:59 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

DC scientist are stupid. smile

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:01 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superman XX5

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:02 AM
Superman XX5 is currently offline Click here to Send Superman XX5 a Private Message Find more posts by Superman XX5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

They can measure a supenova,supes hv can't be measured,to be honest we probably won't ever see huge omg feats with supes heat vision he just doesn't like going around blowing everything up with it.

Likely. Quality of writing over quantity of uber feats in this case. If his HV energy is in excess of a supernova no reason why he can't destroy a planet with it.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:07 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Originally posted by Allankles
Likely. Quality of writing over quantity of uber feats in this case. If his HV energy is in excess of a supernova no reason why he can't destroy a planet with it.

No let me fixed that smile ..

Quality of writing over quality of writing and quantity of uberfeats.. MUCH BETTER..lol

IF the word.. wink

My Artwork

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:14 AM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

SS has better depictions of energy porjectibility due to the nature of his character, however it's already been confirmed that Supes HV potency is beyond current scientific caculations:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...tvision30nk.jpg

It's a underestimated and frequently underatted power, but just like with SS's strength that is shown to rival savage hulk's power even inspite of underwhealming strength feats to suggest otherwise...it just isn't in Supes character to "destroy star systems".

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:20 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joshypooh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yep. surfer is a lot more powerful than soops.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 06:14 AM
joshypooh is currently offline Click here to Send joshypooh a Private Message Find more posts by joshypooh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by The Great Galen
SS has better depictions of energy porjectibility due to the nature of his character, however it's already been confirmed that Supes HV potency is beyond current scientific caculations:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/...tvision30nk.jpg

It's a underestimated and frequently underatted power, but just like with SS's strength that is shown to rival savage hulk's power even inspite of underwhealming strength feats to suggest otherwise...it just isn't in Supes character to "destroy star systems".

It's very much underestimated. Supes isn't the type of characters who's going to casually destroy planets. He's a conservationist.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 07:43 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Surfer wins. no contest here... superman fanboys aside, it's safe to say Superman's not even a blip on the radar in comparison to what Surfer's blasts can do.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 09:44 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote