KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Viktor vs Markus

Viktor vs Markus
Started by: Markus Corvinus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Viktor vs Markus

Okay, since Viktor was able to take on Michael, a hybrid, and beat him, whereas Marcus got owned, I'd say Viktor would win. Now, this doesn't mean Markus is a weakling, but he couldn't take Michael. Only when he caught him off guard did he beat him. Viktor, on the other hand, fought him hand to hand, and was about to kill him, had it not been for Selene. I could be wrong, and Markus could viciously beat his ass, but I want to hear some replies, nonetheless.

Battle of the Elders

Viktor

(please log in to view the image)

VS

Markus

(please log in to view the image)

What do you guys think?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 03:40 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael was a newly born vamp/lycan, I doubt he had time to get used to his new powers.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:41 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

True, but he owned Marcus, and he was giving Viktor a good fight, but was beaten. I do think that Viktor may have still won had Michael been used to his powers.

But, between Markus & Viktor, who would you say is stronger?

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 04:53 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Markus versus Michael in the back of the truck? Is this the fight you mean?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:01 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, indeed. I've watched that movie about 6 times this week, maybe more, and Markus got his ass owned.

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:03 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I beg to differ. It was a draw until the end, when Markus threw Michael out of the truck like a rag doll.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:31 AM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Michael got more hits in, but yeah, he did get thrown out like a ragdoll. It could've just been because Markus wasn't ready to face him as he was unaware of his power, so that could be a reason. Lots of characters lose fights because they underestimate their opponents.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:35 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember when the cops were shooting at Micheal? He was visibly hurt, it took Selene's blood to heal him. Markus took dozens of hits from Selen's Beretta at point blank range and shrugged them off as if they were nothing.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:37 AM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I thought about that shortly after my last post, but was too lazy to notice. Now it makes me wonder if Viktor could take as many shots and shrug them off...probably not.

Here's an interesting question: Why do people believe Markus was a hybrid?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 05:48 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because of the wings I guess.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 06:53 AM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess it's because that Lycan scientist's blood dripped into his catacomb, but that hardly would result in him becoming a hybrid.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 06:59 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait, wasn't he son of the immortal Corvinus?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 07:22 AM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, he was, and he got bitten by bat. He offered Viktor the gift of immortality for his military expertise (sp?), and both Viktor and Ameila undercut Marcus' power.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 07:35 AM
Utrigita

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Remember when the cops were shooting at Micheal? He was visibly hurt, it took Selene's blood to heal him. Markus took dozens of hits from Selen's Beretta at point blank range and shrugged them off as if they were nothing.

It tokes selene's blood because Micheal had refused in any way to feed since he became a hybrid, that was the reason to his sudden lose of durability against the Police.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 08:02 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, good point.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 08:04 PM
Utrigita

Thanks.

As for the battle itself, I am tempted to give it to Viktor that is a warrior Markus isn't, that alone can make a difference as also could be seen when Micheal and Viktor battled each other, Viktors skill was superior to Micheals gaining him the win, but I'm not sure, I'm quiet sure that Markus is no slug in H2H combat either the problem is that we only saw him in h2h with Micheal that is beneath Viktor... but...

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 08:10 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm still not entirely sure myself. Viktor seemed to have more feats in his favor. He was able to kill Raze with virtually no effort, and tossed Selene like a ragdoll.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2008 11:08 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
Thanks.

As for the battle itself, I am tempted to give it to Viktor that is a warrior Markus isn't, that alone can make a difference as also could be seen when Micheal and Viktor battled each other, Viktors skill was superior to Micheals gaining him the win, but I'm not sure, I'm quiet sure that Markus is no slug in H2H combat either the problem is that we only saw him in h2h with Micheal that is beneath Viktor... but...
And the fact that Michael was a newly born vamp/lycan when he fought Viktor means nothing? He didnt have time to fully adjust to his new powers, did he? I am betting Michael at the end of part two would give Viktor a much better fight.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 12:06 AM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

They fought nearly equal, but what I'm trying to get across is that they fought more equal than Michael & Markus. It seemed like Michael was adaptin well against Viktor, and was an all out beast against Markus.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 02:00 AM
NemeBro

Michael was actually pwning Viktor in the ass at first if you remember, but the inexperienced hybrid eventually was overcome by the more experienced Viktor.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 02:26 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote