KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Viktor vs Markus

Viktor vs Markus
Started by: Markus Corvinus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
What you should say.. is somebody that is better looking than you and your athletic superior in every way. You didn't answer my question though.. did you know they stack shit taller than you?

1. No you didn't .. The two examples you cited don't prove any massive increase... The feat of damaging a much studier pillar was more impressive than damaging a wall that already a hole in it smush face. Your second example doesn't fly either.. You need to show Viktor TRYING AND FAILING to easily kill a Lycan in werewolf form.. You have shown no such thing. Viktor never ever engaged Lucian at all... he never tried to grab him or hit him... Lucian took a swipe at Viktro and bailed. That ISN'T a fight nor is it VIktor attacking a werewolf. Thus you have failed on both accounts

2. See no. 1 .. you have yet to prove either thing and thus you've already lost the debate just as I thought. I never said they didn't get stronger... you said MASSIVELY stronger.. for that you need to prove your case... You have not and thus lost the debate

3. You haven't proved they can go stronger in a malnourished and starving state yet..thus you've also lost this part of the debate. Shit, you're so stupid you believe they are just as strong when starving and weak and unable to move as they are when they are awake. Do you how stupid that is of you. What's dumber is you tried to make fun of me for saying they are weaker in that state.. when in fact all you did was show people how dumb you really are.

Lucian beat him easily even with Viktor running away and trying to cheapshot him

HIs own daughter beat him easily and with little effort

He had help with Michael and STILL couldn't get the job done. Michaels land more hits and had no weapon and still Viktor couldn't kill him.

He really has a pitiful track record of fighting doesn't he

You didn't answer my question.. what would the crowd say or the people watching the video say if somebody ran around the corner.. HIDE and hen tried to hit the other guy from the side.. Just answer the question

You're upset due to your sudden realization you're an ugly freak. Get over it.

1. Yes, they do. They prove a massive increases as does the time lapse between the two films. Hitting an opponent you want to kill is a fight. Lucian bailed and in Underworld Viktor showed a huge increase increase in strength.

2. I already proved massively stronger and you conceded right here by agreeing. smile

Lucian was disarmed. Sunlight kept him boxed in dummy. Lucian was unable to kill an opponent unable to fight back or move away.

Viktor ended the fight thus winning.

Viktor defeated a faster, stronger opponent. Amazing.

Viktor was the big bad whereas Markus was his ***** for centuries.

Your question is almost as pitiful as your Lincoln face.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 02:25 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

ok, so just how short is quan?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 06:58 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

Originally posted by quanchi112
Viktor's strength, leverage, and words clearly implied it, kiddo.

Healing factor and it didn't impede his movements. Viktor won. Get over it.

I am glad you admit they successfully warded off a character who can fly whereas they couldn't.

Amped Selene needed no help to defeat Markus. Scene implied death if Selene did not jump in.

Viktor didn't instruct them and they caused no significant harm.

Choke hold you can't get out of on your own equates to winning, kiddo.

So basically you flip the whole scene to fit a win for Viktor.

What is it about Viktor with you? I have favorite characters also but this is ridiculous.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 11:47 AM
Kotor3 is currently offline Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

You're upset due to your sudden realization you're an ugly freak. Get over it.

1. Yes, they do. They prove a massive increases as does the time lapse between the two films. Hitting an opponent you want to kill is a fight. Lucian bailed and in Underworld Viktor showed a huge increase increase in strength.

2. I already proved massively stronger and you conceded right here by agreeing. smile

Lucian was disarmed. Sunlight kept him boxed in dummy. Lucian was unable to kill an opponent unable to fight back or move away.

Viktor ended the fight thus winning.

Viktor defeated a faster, stronger opponent. Amazing.

Viktor was the big bad whereas Markus was his ***** for centuries.

Your question is almost as pitiful as your Lincoln face.

You didn't answer me again.. do you know they stack shit higher than you? I would say let's play some athletic sport but I know you would decline being so uncoordinated and short.. but I might decline for fear of stepping on you like a bug. As I said.... don't think I didn't notice you declining the GF challenge out of fear... I'd be surprised if you ever had a gf looking the way you do smush face.

You didn't prove a thing.. the pillar was compact and sturdy.. the wall had a hole in it already and dilapidated. Pillar feat was more impressive. Viktor NEVER engaged Lucian and werewolf form. Post the clip or concede YET AGAIN. So you failed to show Viktor engaging and not being able to take a lycan in werewolf form. Thus doing it later doesn't prove he's MASSIVELY stronger

Hey midget, don't think I didn't notice you avoiding the part where you said Vampires aren't weaker when they are starved and malnourished.. Don't think I didn't notice you skipping over that little gem of retardation on your part LOLS

Viktor HAD HELP AND A WEAPON and couldn't defeat Michael. You say he won... then post the clip of him KOing him or killing him. He had help and couldn't even get the job done.

Viktor couldn't even react to an unamped Selene taking a swing at him

Viktor RAN AND HIDE from Lucian and tired to cheapshot him and still got his ass handed to him

Viktor was disarmed and lost to his daughter with utter ease. I like how an imbecile like you would say.. Ohh it's speculation to say she would've beat him because she didn't finish the job. She had a sword to his throat and he had no weapon. Yet, you think it's okay to speculate Viktor would win becaue he had Michael in a choke hold. A sword to the throat with you on the ground with no weapon is a much worse position than being in a choke hold. You can defend easier against that but don't think we didn't notice your hypocrisy LOL. Another win for Kurupt over the midget.

So answer the question.. what would the crowd be saying if I did that to you?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 04:10 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

the Lincoln face comment is pretty funny.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2014 08:30 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Have you seen Quan? If you did, you'd wonder how on God Green Earth he could make fun of anybody's looks.

He hasn't appeared for awhile now... he finally conceded I see smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2014 08:37 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Raisen
ok, so just how short is quan?
My cock is quite enormous.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 10:51 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kotor3
So basically you flip the whole scene to fit a win for Viktor.

What is it about Viktor with you? I have favorite characters also but this is ridiculous.
What did I lie about ?

I am objective and the objectivity comes out of me. I can't stop being objective.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 10:52 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You didn't answer me again.. do you know they stack shit higher than you? I would say let's play some athletic sport but I know you would decline being so uncoordinated and short.. but I might decline for fear of stepping on you like a bug. As I said.... don't think I didn't notice you declining the GF challenge out of fear... I'd be surprised if you ever had a gf looking the way you do smush face.

You didn't prove a thing.. the pillar was compact and sturdy.. the wall had a hole in it already and dilapidated. Pillar feat was more impressive. Viktor NEVER engaged Lucian and werewolf form. Post the clip or concede YET AGAIN. So you failed to show Viktor engaging and not being able to take a lycan in werewolf form. Thus doing it later doesn't prove he's MASSIVELY stronger

Hey midget, don't think I didn't notice you avoiding the part where you said Vampires aren't weaker when they are starved and malnourished.. Don't think I didn't notice you skipping over that little gem of retardation on your part LOLS

Viktor HAD HELP AND A WEAPON and couldn't defeat Michael. You say he won... then post the clip of him KOing him or killing him. He had help and couldn't even get the job done.

Viktor couldn't even react to an unamped Selene taking a swing at him

Viktor RAN AND HIDE from Lucian and tired to cheapshot him and still got his ass handed to him

Viktor was disarmed and lost to his daughter with utter ease. I like how an imbecile like you would say.. Ohh it's speculation to say she would've beat him because she didn't finish the job. She had a sword to his throat and he had no weapon. Yet, you think it's okay to speculate Viktor would win becaue he had Michael in a choke hold. A sword to the throat with you on the ground with no weapon is a much worse position than being in a choke hold. You can defend easier against that but don't think we didn't notice your hypocrisy LOL. Another win for Kurupt over the midget.

So answer the question.. what would the crowd be saying if I did that to you?
Your face is long and hideous and you are super angry. Blame your hillbilly parents for conceding such an unholy, ugly abomination such as yourself.

Prove it. He did engage Lucian hence the slap and the necklace take. Watch the movie, Abe.

Elders are the strongest as they are the oldest. You haven't proven they aren't the strongest due to sleeping. You just made shit up and asked me to disprove your silly made up theory.

Viktor uses weapons and Selene used one also. Viktor beat him one on one. He choked his faster, stronger ass to the point he couldn't break free on his own.

Due to Viktor having to turn around while engaging another opponent. Not a fair fight, moon man face.

Viktor was leaving due to the battle being lost and he disarmed Lucian. laughing out loud

Viktor wasn't trying to kill her and even said as much. It was about Lucian. Once he discovered his daughter had an abomination in her he ended it. big grin

Quit saying dumb things, Abe.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 10:57 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Have you seen Quan? If you did, you'd wonder how on God Green Earth he could make fun of anybody's looks.

He hasn't appeared for awhile now... he finally conceded I see smile
You are ugly and I would bet your gf is made up. You should be studied at B&B's museum.

I don't concede I conquer, moon face.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 10:58 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

You are ugly and I would bet your gf is made up. You should be studied at B&B's museum.

I don't concede I conquer, moon face.

Made up... I challenged you already... PROVE IT... I guarantee any girl you've had isn't even in my league let alone anybody I've dated. That is beyond question. I assure you I've turned down pretty girls than the one girlfriend you've ever had. You're face is ugly and smushed... I couldn't go out with you because girls don't like ugly short dudes. Granted, I would get all of them with your deformed face on my side.. but still we could get more if they didn't stack shit higher than you. How does it feel being my inferior in looks and athletic ability? Did your mom have problems giving birth and you were pushed up against her cervix.. thus your smushed contorted face?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 11:08 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Made up... I challenged you already... PROVE IT... I guarantee any girl you've had isn't even in my league let alone anybody I've dated. That is beyond question. I assure you I've turned down pretty girls than the one girlfriend you've ever had. You're face is ugly and smushed... I couldn't go out with you because girls don't like ugly short dudes. Granted, I would get all of them with your deformed face on my side.. but still we could get more if they didn't stack shit higher than you. How does it feel being my inferior in looks and athletic ability? Did your mom have problems giving birth and you were pushed up against her cervix.. thus your smushed contorted face?
Submit your girls with pics with you to DDM. Anyone's face that isn't as long as yours Abe looks smushed to you. You don't get girls. I knew it the moment I saw your ugly mug. Stupidity and ugliness doesn't pull in the ladies, Abe.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 11:14 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Your face is long and hideous and you are super angry. Blame your hillbilly parents for conceding such an unholy, ugly abomination such as yourself.

Prove it. He did engage Lucian hence the slap and the necklace take. Watch the movie, Abe.

Elders are the strongest as they are the oldest. You haven't proven they aren't the strongest due to sleeping. You just made shit up and asked me to disprove your silly made up theory.

Viktor uses weapons and Selene used one also. Viktor beat him one on one. He choked his faster, stronger ass to the point he couldn't break free on his own.

Due to Viktor having to turn around while engaging another opponent. Not a fair fight, moon man face.

Viktor was leaving due to the battle being lost and he disarmed Lucian. laughing out loud

Viktor wasn't trying to kill her and even said as much. It was about Lucian. Once he discovered his daughter had an abomination in her he ended it. big grin

Quit saying dumb things, Abe.

You already conceded by not answering me for almost a week....

Explain how Viktor beat Michael which you claim because he was in an advantageous position (mind you didn't KO him or kill him) yet you consider that a win. Yet, Viktor own daughter can be in an advantageous position with a sword to his throat and him disarmed and that isn't a win... Typical hypocrisy on your part. But you've crushed your own argument while supporting mine. So if Viktor beat Michael.. than by your standards his daughter beat him

You still didn't answer my question... do you know they stack shit higher than you're tall?

You didn't answer my other question.. what would the crowd say if you had 30 friends to my 10 and we were all fighting... then I decide to run around the corner into an alley.. hide.. and wait for you to come running after me.. then right when you come close I attack you from the side with a cheap shot? They would be talking a gang of shit about how big of a pussy I am.. cheapshot etc etc... Correct?

Of course they get weaker you moron... THEY CAN'T EVEN DEFEND THEMSELVES IN THAT STATE YOU MORON. They are beyond weak when they are starving... I never said when they wake up and feed that they are still weaker.. but in a starving state they are absolutely beyond weak. You have YET to prove they can gain in power while in a starved malnourished state. So either prove they do or you've conceded this point and I won't touch it again

He didn't engage him smush face... Lucian slap him and then left.. Viktor NEVER tried to Grab him.. never tried to Strike him.. HE TRIED NOTHING. So you must not have watched the movie if you think he engaged him. Thus, you haven't proven Viktor got any stronger as you claim... let alone MASSIVELY stronger. To say nothing of Lucian is stronger than Raze.. so it wouldn't matter anyways.

Viktor was ARMED AND HAD HELP and couldn't beat Michael.. Lucian beat Viktor one via one with no outside help.. that is how pitiful viktor is... Pretty much every major battle he's lost..

Lost to his daughter
Lost to Lucian
Lost to Selene
failed to kill Michael in battle

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 11:17 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You already conceded by not answering me for almost a week....

Explain how Viktor beat Michael which you claim because he was in an advantageous position (mind you didn't KO him or kill him) yet you consider that a win. Yet, Viktor own daughter can be in an advantageous position with a sword to his throat and him disarmed and that isn't a win... Typical hypocrisy on your part. But you've crushed your own argument while supporting mine. So if Viktor beat Michael.. than by your standards his daughter beat him

You still didn't answer my question... do you know they stack shit higher than you're tall?

You didn't answer my other question.. what would the crowd say if you had 30 friends to my 10 and we were all fighting... then I decide to run around the corner into an alley.. hide.. and wait for you to come running after me.. then right when you come close I attack you from the side with a cheap shot? They would be talking a gang of shit about how big of a pussy I am.. cheapshot etc etc... Correct?

Of course they get weaker you moron... THEY CAN'T EVEN DEFEND THEMSELVES IN THAT STATE YOU MORON. They are beyond weak when they are starving... I never said when they wake up and feed that they are still weaker.. but in a starving state they are absolutely beyond weak. You have YET to prove they can gain in power while in a starved malnourished state. So either prove they do or you've conceded this point and I won't touch it again

He didn't engage him smush face... Lucian slap him and then left.. Viktor NEVER tried to Grab him.. never tried to Strike him.. HE TRIED NOTHING. So you must not have watched the movie if you think he engaged him. Thus, you haven't proven Viktor got any stronger as you claim... let alone MASSIVELY stronger. To say nothing of Lucian is stronger than Raze.. so it wouldn't matter anyways.

Viktor was ARMED AND HAD HELP and couldn't beat Michael.. Lucian beat Viktor one via one with no outside help.. that is how pitiful viktor is... Pretty much every major battle he's lost..

Lost to his daughter
Lost to Lucian
Lost to Selene
failed to kill Michael in battle
I was not here and you didn't answer me for over a week until I taunted you back to the thread, ugly Abe.

Viktor didn't need anyone else said and ended the fight. Michael was unable to break free and needed outside aid. Why ask me to say something anyone with common sense should be able to figure out on their own.

laughing out loud

Viktor left and then disarmed him in battle. Viktor can't ignore sunlight so any fight without sunlight restricting him he'd win.

Once they are reawakened they are stronger. Viktor isn't fighting in a starved state.

laughing out loud

With age they get stronger. Undeniable. Prove your theory.

Knocking someone down is engaging them. laughing out loud you are quite stupid.

Viktor beat Michael as he needed outside help. Viktor disarmed Lucian.

I have already destroyed your lies with context. Your face is too long to get it.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2014 11:23 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

I was not here and you didn't answer me for over a week until I taunted you back to the thread, ugly Abe.

Viktor didn't need anyone else said and ended the fight. Michael was unable to break free and needed outside aid. Why ask me to say something anyone with common sense should be able to figure out on their own.

laughing out loud

Viktor left and then disarmed him in battle. Viktor can't ignore sunlight so any fight without sunlight restricting him he'd win.

Once they are reawakened they are stronger. Viktor isn't fighting in a starved state.

laughing out loud

With age they get stronger. Undeniable. Prove your theory.

Knocking someone down is engaging them. laughing out loud you are quite stupid.

Viktor beat Michael as he needed outside help. Viktor disarmed Lucian.

I have already destroyed your lies with context. Your face is too long to get it.

You're not in my league in any respects at it bothers you short stack...

Answer me the question... His daughter had a sword to Viktor's throat and he was without a weapon... that is a victory in your eyes if Viktor simply had Michael in a choke hold and you're calling that a victory.. Correct? Ask anybody and they'll tell you.. they would rather be in a choke hold and that is a easier position to get out off than on your back with a sword to your throat and you have no weapon.

YOU SAID THEY GET STRONGER IN A STARVINTG STATE. you need to prove that. I agree they get stronger when they are awake and feeding... BUT NOT WHEN THEY ARE STARVED AND DEPRIVED OF THE ONE THING THAT GIVES THEM ENERGY AND LIFE AND POWER. How do you grow stronger when you're deprived of what your body needs moron? So either prove it or concede you don't know that they get stronger as they sleep like that

Viktor never tried to grab Lucian nor swing at him.. thus he didn't engage him like he did Raze. So say nothing of the fact that Raze is less powerful than Lucian.. so even if he did fight Lucain and lose.. im being Raze later wouldn't prove the MASSIVE increase you have claimed and yet to prove.

Viktor lost every meaningful fight he's had

Got EASILY disarmed by his daughter and beaten
Lost to Lucian and got a sword through his throat
Couldn't defeat Michael with backup and a weapon while Michael had no weapon.

These are the facts midget... hey did you try out for little people big world ?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 04:20 PM
TheGodKiller02
True Killer

Markus wins.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 04:45 PM
TheGodKiller02 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGodKiller02 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGodKiller02 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

You can add easily.. it's okay

Old Post Aug 15th, 2014 05:33 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You're not in my league in any respects at it bothers you short stack...

Answer me the question... His daughter had a sword to Viktor's throat and he was without a weapon... that is a victory in your eyes if Viktor simply had Michael in a choke hold and you're calling that a victory.. Correct? Ask anybody and they'll tell you.. they would rather be in a choke hold and that is a easier position to get out off than on your back with a sword to your throat and you have no weapon.

YOU SAID THEY GET STRONGER IN A STARVINTG STATE. you need to prove that. I agree they get stronger when they are awake and feeding... BUT NOT WHEN THEY ARE STARVED AND DEPRIVED OF THE ONE THING THAT GIVES THEM ENERGY AND LIFE AND POWER. How do you grow stronger when you're deprived of what your body needs moron? So either prove it or concede you don't know that they get stronger as they sleep like that

Viktor never tried to grab Lucian nor swing at him.. thus he didn't engage him like he did Raze. So say nothing of the fact that Raze is less powerful than Lucian.. so even if he did fight Lucain and lose.. im being Raze later wouldn't prove the MASSIVE increase you have claimed and yet to prove.

Viktor lost every meaningful fight he's had

Got EASILY disarmed by his daughter and beaten
Lost to Lucian and got a sword through his throat
Couldn't defeat Michael with backup and a weapon while Michael had no weapon.

These are the facts midget... hey did you try out for little people big world ?
I know I'm not in your league the minor leagues. Im in the big leagues, ugly.

Viktor ended the fight and needed no ones help. Michael needed Selenes help. Context.

I said they get stronger with age. Thats a fact. You said they don't in a starving state so prove it. You made the claim. You don't prove anything other than your face is hideous. You backed that claim, Lincoln.

Engaging means ready to fight and Lucian wasn't overpowered like Raze. Look up what engaged means you freak.

Viktor defeated his daughter. Disarmed Lucian. Survived a sword through the throat due to sunlight restricting his movement. Michael doesn't use weapons and he defeated him a faster and stronger opponent.

Shut up, Abe.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2014 03:23 AM
The Merchant

Where are people getting the idea Michael wasn't used to his powers and Viktor having more skill being the reason he won? In the beginning, Michael was outright blitzing Viktor to the point he was teleporting.

However, Viktor was later able to go toe-to-toe with him. Seems inconsistent, but nothing suggests Michael was inexperienced. If anything, you could claim Viktor was just off guard and once he regained his composure could fight him. Skill wouldn't make up a star difference.

As for vs. Marcus, I'd give it to Marcus. He somewhat owned Michael during the 2nd round though I suppose he did take him off guard. 1st round they fought on that truck with Selene purposely making it difficult.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 10:25 AM
The Merchant is currently offline Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Michael wasn't used to his powers and Victor was more experienced though.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 10:32 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote