KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Viktor vs Markus

Viktor vs Markus
Started by: Markus Corvinus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I know, we all know, which is why many think Viktor himself may have been stronger than Markus.

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 02:36 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
And the fact that Michael was a newly born vamp/lycan when he fought Viktor means nothing? He didnt have time to fully adjust to his new powers, did he? I am betting Michael at the end of part two would give Viktor a much better fight.

Whether he was getting used to his power ore not is unclear he already within a few minutes had learned to move with the speed that Selene used in the second movie. It was however from my point of view clear that Viktor in skill was above Michael, that skill was what kept Viktor alive. I'm sure he would give him a better fight, since Micheal since then had increased his skills, but what he showed was nothing that I would say that Micheal in skill was above Viktor.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 01:18 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Michael was actually pwning Viktor in the ass at first if you remember, but the inexperienced hybrid eventually was overcome by the more experienced Viktor.

Which was my point. Skills not strength decided the outcome and I have a really hard time gauging just how good Markus is...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 01:19 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Markus seemed about equal with best from what we saw, while Viktor seemed above Viktor in strength and skill. We all must remember the super punch he gave Michael.

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 03:33 PM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Sorry what?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 03:37 PM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really don't understand how what I said was in any way unclear.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 03:39 PM
Utrigita

Viktor seemed above Viktor?

Markus seemed equal with best from what we saw? Best what?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 03:47 PM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's what happened when you don't pay attention to what you're typing...

I meant that Viktor seemed a little above Markus, and from what we saw with Markus & Michael on the back of the truck, he was a little equal with Michael at best.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 03:53 PM
Utrigita

Ahh thanks, agreed.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 03:55 PM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry, I thought I had typed something else. Lol, my bad.

But yeah, as I was saying, Viktor gave Michael one hell of a punch. I'm still unsure about Markus. You'd think he'd be stronger due to him being the first true vampire, right?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 03:58 PM
Utrigita

It can happen.

Yes I do but by how much I have no idea, as a Vampire the strongest initially no doubt but again by how much, as we have previous discussed skill could possibly reflect a increased strength with each specie, and Viktors skill is very high, higher then Markus in my opinion. The Hybrid transformation only made him stronger but by how compared to Viktor I have no idea, Viktor put down a Raze with ease, I also think the blood that was mixed has some influence on the increased power between the hybrids. I mean Markus first vampire mixed with a relative (I think) weak lycan. Micheal only two links away from the original link with the vampire and mixed with a very powerful Lycan... but as Selene mentioned being the first have some sort of influence too...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 04:42 PM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, Markus isn't a hybrid, if that's what you're hinting at. The only reason he has the bat form is because of him being the very first vampire, as Tanis explained to Selene. However, I will agree with you that Michael appears to be so strong because he has the blood of an elder (Ameila), not to mention the initial bite from Lucian, and the eventual bite from Selene. He's also shown regeneration skills beyond any other lycan or vampire. That hole in his chest was freakin' huge.

Think he could regenerate from decapitation?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 04:51 PM
Utrigita

Well Markus is a Hybrid. How do you think he got those wiings he didn't have them when he appeared the first time, he got them because that Lycan, that Viktor killed with a single punch, blood ran down into his mouth and awaked him so I will respectfully disagree, Markus a Hybrid. The rest we can easily agree on.

perhaps if one cut if off and held it maybe...

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 04:58 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
Which was my point. Skills not strength decided the outcome and I have a really hard time gauging just how good Markus is...
More like experience.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 05:35 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well Markus is a Hybrid. How do you think he got those wiings he didn't have them when he appeared the first time, he got them because that Lycan, that Viktor killed with a single punch, blood ran down into his mouth and awaked him so I will respectfully disagree, Markus a Hybrid. The rest we can easily agree on.

Eh, no, no, and no. Viktor and Ameila undercut Markus' power, and lied to everyone to say he was the first true vampire. There's no possible way he'd become a hybrid from that little blood. All it did was awaken him, he already had the form seeing as he was the first true vampire. William, bitten by wolf, become a werewolf, Markus, bitten by bat, become a batlike creature.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 06:55 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Markus isn't a hybrid (wolf/bat), he's a vampire, the first Vampire.

Edit: From Wiki

"His blood seeped into Marcus' tomb and revived the slumbering Elder, allowin him to be awakened before Kraven was able to kill him. It is shown here that unlike the other vampires, he has a more bat like form with wings due to him having been the true first vampire."

Just like his brother is more wolf-like than the other Lycans since he was the first werewolf.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Oct 13th, 2008 at 07:05 PM

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 07:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's all I'm saying. Plus, think about this: If it were that simple for him to become a hybrid, why did Lucian go through all of the trouble to get Amelia's blood, and to bite Michael, and then obtain his blood to test it?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 07:03 PM
Utrigita

Originally posted by Robtard
Markus isn't a hybrid (wolf/bat), he's a vampire, the first Vampire.

Edit: From Wiki

"His blood seeped into Marcus' tomb and revived the slumbering Elder, allowin him to be awakened before Kraven was able to kill him. It is shown here that unlike the other vampires, he has a more bat like form with wings due to him having been the true first vampire."

Just like his brother is more wolf-like than the other Lycans since he was the first werewolf.

Funny because on Wiki the very same site you are using under the picture it says "Marcus in his full hybrid state."

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:28 PM
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are aware that anyone can edit wikipedia, and I was the one who had to change it so that it said hybrid. He's not a hybrid, Selene only said so because she had not yet discovered he was the first vampire. Tell me, if he's a hybrid, why does he have bat wings, and a very bat like face? He's not a hybrid, that's why.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:30 PM
Utrigita

Originally posted by Markus Corvinus
Eh, no, no, and no. Viktor and Ameila undercut Markus' power, and lied to everyone to say he was the first true vampire. There's no possible way he'd become a hybrid from that little blood. All it did was awaken him, he already had the form seeing as he was the first true vampire. William, bitten by wolf, become a werewolf, Markus, bitten by bat, become a batlike creature.

Yes I'm full aware of that. That little blood? How much did Micheal require to become a hybrid? A bite from Lucian along with the blood from Selene was enough to transform Micheal into a Hybrid. No he didn't always have that form, if he had why didn't he display it prior? Also look at Kraven when he confronts Markus he doesn't immidiately recognise him instead he asks Markus? Also his color is very far from the other vampires and looks exactly like the Hybrid Micheals skin.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2008 08:35 PM