KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » The Incredible Hulk

The Incredible Hulk
Started by: Markus Corvinus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess it is pretty pointless but on the other hand, the seller from ebay assured me it had been shipped out, so I'll have it either by Saturday or early next week. big grin

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 06:07 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MildPossession
Yeah and we all really want to watch a film on such a small screen... pointless pointless.

smile
I travel alot, so I take advantage of these digital copies, I also bought the biggest freakin' Ipod Apple has made currently.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 08:17 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've got a portable dvd player for that sort of thing.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 04:39 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

As do I. In fact, I watch movies all the time when I'm simply playing a video game or on the cp. Portable DVD players are awesome.

So, Mild, are you getting any version of the DVD?

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 05:29 PM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not of The Incredible Hulk, I was going to buy a steelbook edition of it as a present for someone but they don't want it anymore.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 06:13 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe if I didn't have a copy on the way you could've bought it as a present for me. big grin

Old Post Oct 17th, 2008 11:38 PM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I enjoy the digital copies even though I have a portable DVD player myself. Sometimes I'm at school or something, bored, and I just pull out my iPod and watch a movie. I don't bring my DVD player with me everywhere.

It is a cheap near-false advertisement calling it a 3-disc edition though. Hellboy II did the same thing. If they're going to call them that, the least they can do is add a couple features to those discs, like what I Am Legend and Zohan did.

As for the Norton cut, the deleted scenes on Disc 2 are all finished and look nice so I'm really not disappointed anymore that the extended cut wasn't included on this DVD.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 04:59 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not one for watching a film on such a tiny screen or in such a space of time(didn't have any time at school to watch a 1 hour + film)... to me it's ridiculous.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 07:04 PM
moviefanatic04

Not too much of a fan. like it better than the 1st one though

Old Post Dec 30th, 2008 12:51 AM
moviefanatic04 is currently offline Click here to Send moviefanatic04 a Private Message Find more posts by moviefanatic04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tommy Jarvis
Restricted

Account Restricted

Got the three disc edition....really enjoyed the deleted scenes and featurettes on the second disc. All very cool, especially the alternate opening.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 06:26 AM
Tommy Jarvis is currently offline Click here to Send Tommy Jarvis a Private Message Find more posts by Tommy Jarvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sagar.best
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow three cd this is nice BTW i downloaded it from a torrent and yea it was pretty well.

movies reviews

Old Post Apr 11th, 2009 10:55 AM
sagar.best is currently offline Click here to Send sagar.best a Private Message Find more posts by sagar.best Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote