KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » A Clone Wars Novel

A Clone Wars Novel
Started by: Volundro Ramm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Volundro Ramm
You can't afford it......

A Clone Wars Novel

Since i haven't seen a thread(not that i looked very hard) about this subject i thought i'd start one.

For 25 years, Star Wars fans have wondered about the Clone Wars. With the release of Episode II, audiences witnessed the events that started that epic conflict, and now want to know what happens next.

Starting next year, LucasBooks is chronicling these historic events through a publishing program that covers the span of the Clone Wars. Through comics, adult novels, middle grade fiction, audio books, short stories and more, the story of the Clone Wars will unfold.

I for one can't wait for the first adult novel to be released, entitled "Shatterpoint" and written by Matthew Woodring Stover of Traitor fame. I have to say that Traitor is one of my favorite NJO titles and that i enjoyed MWS dark and twisted narration. Also we get to see Mace Windu in a starring role. Nice.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2002 09:35 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Sounds good, what's the release date?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2002 09:25 AM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

probably gonna be a ***** to get a hold off in Norway

Old Post Dec 12th, 2002 10:45 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

S'OK I'm not in Norway, but thanks for the concern.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2002 02:05 PM
Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

we'll be lucky if someone would ever hear about it here...

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 12th, 2002 02:09 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

besides us.......

Old Post Dec 12th, 2002 03:13 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

u pølh

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 12th, 2002 03:22 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volundro Ramm

Unfortunately "Shatterpoint" doesn't come out till 1st June. But a series of comics called Star Wars: Jedi, which tell stories of different jedi during the clone wars will be on shelves in Febuary.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2002 04:57 PM
Click here to Send Volundro Ramm a Private Message Find more posts by Volundro Ramm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

kewl

Old Post Dec 12th, 2002 05:01 PM
Volundro Ramm

You can find the cover art (and its real nice) for "Shatterpoint"at starwars.com along with a small write up about how in the book Mace Windu goes after a wayward Jedi. Theres also cover art and a summary for Troy Dennings "Tatooine Ghost".

Old Post Dec 12th, 2002 05:24 PM
Julie
The Student

I forget all the release dates, but I'm sure that I will learn of them when it gets time for them to come out...I will probably buy all of them

Old Post Dec 13th, 2002 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote