KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Jack's Worst POTC4 sidekick

Worst Possible POTC4 Sidekick
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Zac Efron 8 66.67%
Dane Cook 2 16.67%
Ben Affleck 1 8.33%
David Caruso 1 8.33%
Nicholas Cage 0 0%
Total: 12 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jack's Worst POTC4 sidekick
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Jack's Worst POTC4 sidekick

So based on rumors, Jerry Bruckheimer's record, and the diminshing quality of the POTC movies, who would be the worst possible sidekick for the legendary, sexy, and incredibly awesome Captain Jack Sparrow? This sidekick would be so bad, you would even consider skipping out on POTC 4 at the theaters.

Zac Efron: rumors are flying about him and he's coming out with that third movie where he sings and plays basketball and tries to look like he likes women. What's it called again?

Dane Cook: all the rage what with his snide remarks and he has some movies under his belt.

Ben Affleck: Bruckheimer used him in Armageddon and Pearl Harbor, both awful. Known as an action star and as a "serious" actor, could he be a pirate?

David Caruso: Bruckheimer uses him as the star of CSI: Miami. With the sunglasses and cliched one-liners, this guy thinks he's super cool and would mop the floor with any pirate that came his way.

Nicholas Cage: This is Bruckheimer's go-to guy, seeing as he did Con-Air, National Treasure, and Gone in 60 Seconds for him. Nicholas Cage is typically good when he is given good material, but every once in a while, we get something truly terrible from him like Ghost Rider. Does anyone here want to see him with a sword and pistol next to Johnny Depp? Anyone?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 02:33 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

Dane Cook. HATE him.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 04:33 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

I don't like any of them!!!!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 08:41 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

That's the point, jacky!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:01 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SparrabethRose

Oh, goodness....I can't stand Zac Efron. That would be totally unspeakable for him to be in Pirates. I'd die!!! I actually love Ben Affleck and Nicolas Cage, so I wouldn't mind them at all. They'd be really out of place, though.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 01:33 AM
SparrabethRose is currently offline Click here to Send SparrabethRose a Private Message Find more posts by SparrabethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

willo, i don't think ghost rider is the worst of nic cage's. the wickerman is. *shudders* although, that one ain't brukheimer's...

NO NOT ZAC EFRON. He's.. well, kinda cute and all... but he's not pirate material.

Nic Cage either. I love him, but... *shrug*

same goes for ben affleck, like him, but *shrug*

dane cook too.

Zac Efron sounds like the worst there is, so... big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 03:04 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacky Sparrow
Pirate!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by willofthewisp
That's the point, jacky!

Sure,but I can't say who I hate most cause I hate them totally equally!! But anyways, David Caruso, the worst posibility sick

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:19 PM
Jacky Sparrow is currently offline Click here to Send Jacky Sparrow a Private Message Find more posts by Jacky Sparrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I didn't mean to say I don't like Nicholas Cage. He's usually very good and I love the National Treasure series. T&T wrote it, so it's full of fun. I just absolutely hated Ghost Rider is all, and like someone said above, he would be very out of place in a POTC movie.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:40 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

if you're sorta talking to me willo, lol, I didn't say that you don't like nic cage... I was just saying that I liked ghost rider and i don't think that was his worst movie.. I've always thought the wickerman is his worst movie.. *shudders*

but yeah, I agree, nic would totally be out of place in the POTC movies.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 02:08 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Lol, I was talking to you. Haven't seen The Wicker Man, but I don't really like any of the remakes of classic horror movies. I don't like remakes in general.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 02:59 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I haven't even watched the wickerman and I'm already hating it. just based stuff on clips and trailers.. and to say the least, it kinda sucks.

the best Nic cage movies for me are the NTs (of course, haha) and Face/Off.

anyway, i can't see nic cage in a POTC one. if he is gonna be in POTC, what would he be? O.O

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 03:46 PM
lovethemtigers

Willo...I can't vote for any of them.....but Ivebeendeeped would be happy...she loves Efron....Depp and Efron on the same stage..she'd faint! But acting wise....no comparison...Johnny would put these poor actors to shame....I mean, look at Orlando Bloom...I think his career is over.......poor boy, seriously..he was no match for Johnny and Keira. Jeffrey Roesch is great.....and Mr. Gibbs.....but a new sidekick for Captain Sparrow...I'm not sure there is an actor out there that can fill those shoes.....I can't think of one... not one single person!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 04:56 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IheartPocky
Not a sausage..

I think there should be another thread discussing who could be in the movie and not be totally stomped on by the rest of the cast.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 07:02 PM
IheartPocky is currently offline Click here to Send IheartPocky a Private Message Find more posts by IheartPocky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

Originally posted by lovethemtigers
Willo...I can't vote for any of them.....but Ivebeendeeped would be happy...she loves Efron....Depp and Efron on the same stage..she'd faint! But acting wise....no comparison...Johnny would put these poor actors to shame....I mean, look at Orlando Bloom...I think his career is over.......poor boy, seriously..he was no match for Johnny and Keira. Jeffrey Roesch is great.....and Mr. Gibbs.....but a new sidekick for Captain Sparrow...I'm not sure there is an actor out there that can fill those shoes.....I can't think of one... not one single person!
yes, shame on all of you. bashing my Zaccy. i llluurrrvvvvvv him! and Diva does too, so dont even go there! *snaps fingers in Z formation* and Willo, he's NOT GAY!!! for heaven's sake he's been dating Vanessa Hudgens for 3 years!.......whatever, over it. still love you guys anyway.

I put Dane Cook. he's disgusting, sexual, and his mouth is as dirty as a chili fest outhouse......hate him...

hehe...i got the chili fest outhouse thing from Ask a Ninja.com. completely hilarious quote you guys will enjoy.....

"I would do Johnny Depp in a chili fest outhouse. "

in closing, I love Johnny AND Zac who is NOT gay and...i would probably do either of them in a chili fest outhouse....

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:19 PM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

lol stick out tongue

I must admit that the new Zac piccies are hot though, Ibd... but Zac isn't my most favorite person. Vanessa irritates me, and the irritation sorta extended to Zac. sorry! if it's any consolation, I did like him when HSM came out.. >.<

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 03:39 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by Jacky Sparrow
Sure,but I can't say who I hate most cause I hate them totally equally!! But anyways, David Caruso, the worst posibility sick

I don't like Cage because he OVER ACTS EVERYTHING!!!! GAH!!! Why can't this man make a sandwich without acting like he's going to get shot?!?!?!

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 02:09 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

aw, ibd, Vanessa Hudgeons is just his cover, lol. I know he's not gay, gay. I just can't get into all the HSM hype, so I make fun of it.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 02:33 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by sailorleo
I don't like Cage because he OVER ACTS EVERYTHING!!!! GAH!!! Why can't this man make a sandwich without acting like he's going to get shot?!?!?!

lol, sailor, you should see his "why did it burn!?" scene in the wickerman. horrible movie.

I like nic cage tho... he's not that bad sailor! stick out tongue

hehe, HSM. watching 3 just for Lucas.. he's so cute... >.<

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 02:08 AM
!!tangerines!!

would I be mobbed if i said i hadn't heard of any of those people except for zac efron?

This space is no longer blank.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 05:14 AM
!!tangerines!! is currently offline Click here to Send !!tangerines!! a Private Message Find more posts by !!tangerines!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Not at all, but I'm surprised you haven't heard of Ben Affleck. I recommend going to imdb.com and looking these losers up...[note: Nicholas Cage is not a loser, just would be a loser if he was in a POTC movie]

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 01:59 PM