KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Till The End: (characters and rules)

Till The End: (characters and rules)
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

what is there message?

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 11:43 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

"Be who you want to be, and tell anyone who tries to change you to **** off!"

Took that right out of The Wraith

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 11:44 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

lol Lorid pwns all your stupid bands.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 11:46 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...Cradle of Filth is better....

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 11:49 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

psh Manowar and Coheed & Cambria are the greatest.

Lupe Fiasco is the third even though he's a rapper

Props to Scythe for the sig

Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Twiztid. Pyschopathic family!

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

black metal all the way

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 11:51 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

erm

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 11:54 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

its insane..the instruments, the vocals, the lyrics...so insane...and yes i still think Hollywood Undead is the shit

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 11:57 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

ICP has INSANE in the title. cool

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 12:11 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
its insane..the instruments, the vocals, the lyrics...so insane...and yes i still think Hollywood Undead is the shit
smile :P you got my vote

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 12:26 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead

Killswitch Engaged and Bullet for my Valentine ftw!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 12:57 AM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

isnt Bullet for my Valentine emo crap ? (///_^) i dont know ive never heard them

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 01:12 AM
Blockhead

Somewhat, more Screamo I like to think

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 01:26 AM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Underground Horrorcore is the best

and no, it's not a band, it's a genre

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 01:37 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

ooo.... screamo bands ... i hate them sad sounds so annoying. In my opinion

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 03:25 AM
Blockhead

Heh, don't worry, most of my friends think the same :P

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 03:32 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

XD

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 05:06 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shaggs
ICP has INSANE in the title. cool
but have you ever listened to black metal? they don't need to have insane in their names to get that point across

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 04:29 PM
Pure Passioné
..::Fallen angel::..

oooh can i join in..

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2008 04:36 PM
Pure Passioné is currently offline Click here to Send Pure Passioné a Private Message Find more posts by Pure Passioné Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote