KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » In the Dead of Space Role Play

In the Dead of Space Role Play
Started by: Shaggs

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
android217
Death's Embrace

(ima hafta make up a fake section of the ship i guess..)

"I'm in Quarter Block 6336, on the same floor as the mess hall," Jason answered Jacob. "I hope that things not outside my room still.." He closed his eyes and remembered the horror he had seen in the mess hall. A creature had burst through the door and slaughtered the unarmed men. Jason had managed to slip out while the monster had been preoccupied eating.

Jason slipped out of his mini-trance after a minute of staring into space. Sweat had started to build up on his brow. He had dropped his radio.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 10:15 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

there was a tapping sound like fot steps outside of jasons room. then a light knocking on the door. "hello, anyone in there?" there was a beeping sound and the door slid open. david pulled himself into the room, the smell of rotting corpses pushing itself in. behind him something fierce looking lay, dead. david closed the door and pulled his helmet off, turning to jayson. "that was not easy. who are you and do you have any comm's? mines shorted out."

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 12:35 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blockhead

What was left of the rescue team opened fire on the heads of the dead marines, having listened to the advise given by the marine up above. Within minutes all the dead marines were well and truely dead. Glancing out from cover, Med1C saw the combat had stopped and immediatly holstered his pistol and went about his medical duties. There was little he could do, most of his squadmates were dead or far too injured to be saved. He gave all the too injured marines an injection of morphine and told them everything would be alright. An obvious lie, but Med1C had learned that this was often the best way to handle a fatal situation.

It seemed that all that remain of Med1C's squad was an engineer and two grunts. The communications marine had used his equipment for cover, but a round had passed through the equipment and through his skull, killing him and rendering the communicator useless. Without communication or a working shuttle there was no way to contact the Excaliber.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 12:47 AM
Blockhead is currently offline Click here to Send Blockhead a Private Message Find more posts by Blockhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Jason reached for his pistol when he heard the knock on the door. When he saw it was another human being, he was greatly relieved.
"Jason Mariner, Sojourner Security Grunt. And yes... I do have this issued radio but its almost out of juice. I have to ask... Who the hell are you?"

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 01:55 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob limped down a hallway until he reached a service corridor. Turning sharply, he passed by the corpse of a serviceman who had died in the original assualt. "Smells aweful..." Sadly, it was something he was quite used to. Climbing all the way to the top, he saw a marine cluthching onto a pipe, anchoring himself in place. He was in a laying position, and his legs had been caught in the door. Blood was everywhere and it seemed as if he was barely alive. "S-Sarge.. I did my.. my best to open the comm channels.. but they got me.. I couldn't save any of them.." Jacob leaned over and put his hand on the laying marines shoulder. "You did your best. There's nothing more you could have done." The marine's eyes widened as he was suddenly jerked. Suddenly, he was violently pulled from under the door, and hauled off screaming into the darkness. Jacob immediately fell back agaisnt the wall and opened fire into the dark.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2008 02:09 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

"david fenta, security team, uhh, i forget. i know i'm a sniper though." he reloaded his rifle, cocking the bolt action. "we can just hook it up to my suits batterry to partially recharge it. who have you spoken too?"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 01:08 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"A Sergeant Jacob somethin," Jason answered while checking his issued pistol. "What good is a sniper going to do at close range? Especially a bolt action."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 01:12 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david stared at the soldier for a moment, a blank look on his face. "did you not see the big dead thing out there? and for that matter do you have no idea how long corridors on this ship are!? i can take them out before they have a chance to hit us! but anyway, most of the time i use an smg." he picked up the radio, opening a small hatch in the back and extending a small cord, plugging it into a small socket on his suit.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 01:18 AM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Well I've been locked up in this room for almost three days now," Jason retorted. "Now I'm not going to argue with you about the usefulness of a bolt action rifle... So I'm going to just wait for Sarge to come pick us up."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 01:20 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

david grinned. "i don't raccomend that. if you want to leave we need to go now. the longer we wait the more likely it is that some of those smaller things will come to eat the bigger one, decreasing our chances of survival." he stepped back towards the door, replacing his helmet. he passed the radio back to jason and pressed the door release, allowing the door to slide open in front of him. "so are you comin, or not?"

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 01:24 AM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

After a while, Jacob picked himself up and slowly ventured out of the access duct. It was still dark, but he was now slick with blood from the floor and as terrified as ever. Whatever was on the ship with them knew what it was doing and what it wanted. Slowly, he crept down the hallway until he was about thirty feet from where David and Jason were. "Anybody there?", he said in a low tone.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Oct 24th, 2008 01:31 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote