KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Store Wars

Store Wars
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

YAAAAYYYY!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 03:35 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I met a guy who made a delorean into the one in BTTF and I think it cost him something like....$30,000

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 05:59 PM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Ooppss...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 01:59 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

It looked cool and he had a normal license plate for when he was driving around in it and then when he was displaying it he had the license plate that was in part 2 and 3 and the end of part 1, the orange one that looks like a barcode. Plus he had a hover board made outta something that I can't remember the name of which is pretty good.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 02:37 PM
Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules_2
It looked cool and he had a normal license plate for when he was driving around in it and then when he was displaying it he had the license plate that was in part 2 and 3 and the end of part 1, the orange one that looks like a barcode. Plus he had a hover board made outta something that I can't remember the name of which is pretty good.

For some reason it seems like I have seen this car somewhere as well.

I have seen many of those cars...just can't remember where I saw a BTTF one.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 05:53 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Was it in the UK?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 06:18 PM
sweersa

Was it in the UK?

No, never been there.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 09:39 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Oh...well it's where I saw it...since I live in the UK, was quite cool to see it

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 10:38 PM
sweersa

Oh...well it's where I saw it...since I live in the UK, was quite cool to see it

Nice. Maybe Doc wanted to visit the UK in 2008 and you happened to be there.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 12:36 AM
steverules_2

Yeah I guess so, he looked very young but I guess it musta been some future thingy that makes you young again big grin Did you ever seen the BTTF animated series?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 12:56 AM
queeq
Chaos

Nope. Any good?

I heard DeLoreans don't drive very well.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 09:25 AM
steverules_2

It's ok but it's a little corny, but it is a kids TV show so it's expected. They mention Docs middle name which was kinda cool, my memory sucks so for the life of me I can't remember it. It's set after part 3, there's a new delorean thats voice activated and the locomotive is still used.

I don't re-call him saying it was hard to drive, I have only seen a delorean being driven in the BTTF films to be honest

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 10:00 AM
Wanderer11
Stalker

Yeah I guess so, he looked very young but I guess it musta been some future thingy that makes you young again big grin Did you ever seen the BTTF animated series?

I remember the animated series. Mary Steenburgen was the only one who supplied her voice for the show. Although, they did have live action clips of Christopher Lloyd conducting experiments.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 11:14 AM
Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Yeah I dunno why he didn't just supply his own voice but I'm sure he had his reasons. The experiments were always quite....interesting.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 01:16 PM
Wanderer11
Stalker

It would have been nice if he had supplied his voice, but you can't have everything!

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 07:41 PM
Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Yeah it woulda been nice, the guy who did him kinda sounded like him. I remember when they did him as a kid and it was basically the guy who does the docs voice but made a little high pitch

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 09:10 PM
sweersa

Originally posted by queeq
Nope. Any good?

I heard DeLoreans don't drive very well.

Yeah they are cheaper cars with not a lot under the hood performance wise. But who cares it is a DeLorean! lol

Yeah! I watched it a lot when it re-ran on the FoxBox Saturday morning. I remember I recorded an episode on VHS thinking it was the movie at first lol, I still recorded it. It isn't such a bad show.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 10:43 PM
steverules_2

I'd love to have a delorean, it's made to look quite fast in the film

I remember when I was young and I saw some of the series like...2 episodes, then I recently downloaded it and it was nice to see it again

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 12:04 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

I came her to bug queeq but I said I was looking for something appealing and I saw steve posted....his avatar is appealing...did we ever strike a deal on selling your avatar?

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 09:35 AM
Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Or reshooting it?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 10:05 AM