KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy (AU) [Character Sheets]

Star Wars Legacy (AU) [Character Sheets]
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

We're currently in Yavin IV.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 11:43 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Um.... Mind if I join in?

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 11:57 PM
0°Mandalore°0 is currently offline Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 0°Mandalore°0
Um.... Mind if I join in?

Not at all! I'll just put your name on the list as well, and then you can post your character sheet here. smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:01 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Cool. smile

Name: Voran Sott
Species: Zabrak
Appearance: golden skin, bright green eyes, slight muscular build, 6'2.
Personality: Cool, sometimes cold, sometimes aggressive, battle-ready, understanding, helpful
Homeworld: Slave in Tattooine
Weapons: Blaster rifle, two small blasters, sniper, and small accesories every Bounty Hunter should have (all personalized)
Ship: Doesn't have one
Bio: He's a mystery man. Nobody knows absolutely anything about him, only that he discovered what Skywalker and his friends were trying to achieve and decided to join them.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 05:56 PM
0°Mandalore°0 is currently offline Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Welcome to the fun! Nice CS by the way. Now... do I still wait for the others to post their character sheets? I know I want to start the RP, but don't worry! I'm patient. smile

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 07:51 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

im here!

name: Da-Zel Helit
species/sex: human- f
homeworld: Maramere
physical appearance: pictured (got the pic from deviant i do not take credit for this piece of art)
personality: Zel is a calm woman. She thinks before she acts, and is good with words. Most of the time she does not need to use mind tricks when bargaining with people, but every now and then a good wave of her hand is needed. She has been a master for 3 years and has yet to take on an apprentice. She is stubborn, but mostly keeps to herself. She doesnt like to speak unless spoken too, and will only give orders in times when her judgment is needed at most. In other words: She wont say nothing to you unless she has to.
small bio: meh.... you'll learn it when it comes to me. i dont really know her yet so yeah.... she's just plain old Zel... OH! she loves to tell stories and is great with kids!

Attachment: kotor_16.jpg
This has been downloaded 69 time(s).

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 05:44 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

DB, did you check out the sexy girl I talked about in page 1?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 06:30 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
Well, my character is Cade Skywalker (thanks, Young Angel. smile).

Do I still need a character sheet?

EDIT - Btw, DB, before you post it, there's a female (already-existent) comic character you might very well be interested in:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Deliah_Blue

ill play her shouldnt be too hard ^^ im pretty good at the sexy

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 06:40 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Kewl.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 06:43 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Sweet! So... do I start the RP since I already have you guys or not yet?

Oh! Glad you could join in, DB! smile

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 06:56 AM
DangerousBeauty

start it when ever your ready. and thanks ^^

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 07:08 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
start it when ever your ready. and thanks ^^

You're welcome! Okay. I'm gonna start it... NOW! big grin

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 06:50 PM
DangerousBeauty

ok make a thread for it then. lol its ok to have one thread for bios and ooc and the second for the rp.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2008 11:52 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Cool! By the way, started the RP. big grin

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 12:02 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Just to let everyone know, I'll be playing Jariah Syn as well.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2008 02:30 AM
Hawkeye113

Name: Jeffrey Star
Species: Human
Appearance: Tbr
Personality: He is a strict and tough leader.
Homeworld: Imperial Center (Coruscant)
Weapons: Lightsaber (found it) Energy blade, Velmorian Flame sword, Mandalorian Katana.
Ship: Excel
Bio: He was orphaned when the sith captured his parents. He then swore undying vengeance on the sith and armed with his weapons set out on his quest to kill the sith.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 05:42 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Love your character sheet, Hawkeye113. But... does your character have an appearance?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 06:21 PM
Hawkeye113

(He will, when I have time)

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 06:22 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

All right. That's cool. smile

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 06:23 PM
Mr.Alex
"Feeling Fine!"

Name: Mrolaar Dulnk

Species: Zabrak

Appearance: Long Black hair, Hazel eyes, slightly tanned skin, Slim & muscular, 6'3
Clothing: Black Armour

Personality: Keeps to himself, Angry,
Homeworld: Iridonia
Weapons: Lightsaber Hilt, Red blade
Two small cortosis blades

Ship: Z-95 HeadHunter Starfighter

Bio: Born on Iridonia, Mrolaar had simple life, playing with friends
and living with a loving family. At the age of Seven,
Sith attacked his homeworld, killed everyone who stood in there way. Mrolaar's father tryed to defend his family, but was killed by a sith lord. Killing the rest of Mrolaars family, The lord turned to Mrolaar, sensing the force within him. The Sith Lord captured Mrolaar and took him as his apprentice.

Many years past, Mrolaar, now fully trained in the art of the darkside.
Mrolaar has now been sent to hunt down Cade Skywalker, and bring her back to the Sith temple.

Attachment: 111.png
This has been downloaded 56 time(s).

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 10:21 AM
Mr.Alex is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Alex a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Alex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote