KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Completely Revamped Wonder Woman Respect Thread!!!

The Completely Revamped Wonder Woman Respect Thread!!!
Started by: fangirl101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Defeats/Outsmarts the Time Trapper ; by vibrating throw the doors these doors are entire time line/traps within them

Attachment: timetrapper.jpg
This has been downloaded 546 time(s).

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 06:28 PM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
Defeats/Outsmarts the Time Trapper ; by vibrating throw the doors these doors are entire time line/traps within them

This is an absolutely fabulous feat. I had no idea she could move that fast.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 06:27 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

That doesn't look to be Post-Crisis.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 06:35 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Philosophía
That doesn't look to be Post-Crisis.

It's a feat of Hypolyta I would recon. Since She was the first Wonder Woman. Diana is faster than the first WW.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 06:45 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 31st, 2008 09:34 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Energy Manipulation
Wonder Can focus Her rage of her soul into White Hot Strikes.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 07:59 PM
D-Block

Originally posted by fangirl101
Energy Manipulation
Wonder Can focus Her rage of her soul into White Hot Strikes.
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Didn't know she could do that.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 08:45 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aztec123
Host of A Ghost.

Awesome respect thread. Two thumbs up. thumb up

I have a question regarding wonder woman, hopefully you can help me. What storyline/issues is it were diana has supergirl in a chokehold. You posted up a scan where batman and superma are present.

I also saw starfire's respect thread, but since your the wonder woman expert, i decided to ask you. Anyways, starfire blast wonder woman. and diana retaliates by knocking her down. Do you know what storyline that is. The teen tians and the justice league are arguing about donna's death and cassie's future in the teen titans. It would be cool if you could help me out.

Last edited by Aztec123 on Nov 15th, 2008 at 05:20 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 05:17 AM
Aztec123 is currently offline Click here to Send Aztec123 a Private Message Find more posts by Aztec123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Aztec123
Awesome respect thread. Two thumbs up. thumb up

I have a question regarding wonder woman, hopefully you can help me. What storyline/issues is it were diana has supergirl in a chokehold. You posted up a scan where batman and superma are present.

I also saw starfire's respect thread, but since your the wonder woman expert, i decided to ask you. Anyways, starfire blast wonder woman. and diana retaliates by knocking her down. Do you know what storyline that is. The teen tians and the justice league are arguing about donna's death and cassie's future in the teen titans. It would be cool if you could help me out.

Thanks for the props. The Wonder Woman choke hold is When Supergirl First lands on earth in Superman/Batman. Wondy forcibly took SG and trained her in the amazon ways. So she's like very loyal to clark and Diana.

As for the starfire thingy. I don't know what story line that is. It's where Superman's Robot has killed Donna troy. I can't put my finger on it. I'll find it and PM you.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 07:16 AM
tjcoady

It's a feat of Hypolyta I would recon. Since She was the first Wonder Woman. Diana is faster than the first WW.

It's not.

It's pre-crisis Wonder Woman.

Excellent respect thread, by the way.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2008 12:42 AM
tjcoady is currently offline Click here to Send tjcoady a Private Message Find more posts by tjcoady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Woman is definitely faster than Superman in combat.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 04:46 AM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Meh, feat wise it's not really supported and she basically just admitted the only reaosn she may be faster is because of her MA application.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 05:02 AM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Meh, feat wise it's not really supported and she basically just admitted the only reaosn she may be faster is because of her MA application.

don't mess up my thread. And Feat wise, She's done far better facing Amazo than Superman ever has.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 07:44 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

So basically she doesn't have super speed?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 01:36 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kris Blaze
So basically she doesn't have super speed?

Um, did you see the second on speed? So basically you didn't take the time to read the thread? Speed of Hermes. God of speed. And all that.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:40 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Wonder Woman is definitely faster than Superman in combat.

(please log in to view the image)

no expression

i can't believe you actually used that comic...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Raoul
no expression

i can't believe you actually used that comic...

You should start getting used to it.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 03:58 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Philosophía
You should start getting used to it.

quiet you.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 04:40 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

don't mess up my thread. And Feat wise, She's done far better facing Amazo than Superman ever has.

I'm not messing anything, just make sure to present feats in proper context because I would hate for all these feats to be discounted and debunked when used in debates. On the pure basis of feats alone, his combat speed>her and remember the context in those amazo fights. What you should have said is"Diana and Bruce's opinion of who has faster combat speed"instead of trying to make it sound like WW>Supes in regards to speed.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 05:26 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Great Galen
I'm not messing anything, just make sure to present feats in proper context because I would hate for all these feats to be discounted and debunked when used in debates. On the pure basis of feats alone, his combat speed>her and remember the context in those amazo fights. What you should have said is"Diana and Bruce's opinion of who has faster combat speed"instead of trying to make it sound like WW>Supes in regards to speed.

Get out of my thread. You don't see me messing up Superman's thread. WW's combat speed has always been better than Superman. Her hand eye coordination and reflex time PWNS his.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:21 PM