KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Completely Revamped Wonder Woman Respect Thread!!!

The Completely Revamped Wonder Woman Respect Thread!!!
Started by: fangirl101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raoul
no expression

i can't believe you actually used that comic...

I can't believe you are messing up a respect thread.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:22 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by fangirl101
I can't believe you are messing up a respect thread.

i'm not. i'm calling in to question a scan that imo has been misrepresented.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:24 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'm not. i'm calling in to question a scan that imo has been misrepresented.

Misrepresented? Please. You are a Superman fan and you have a problem with it being stated that WW is faster than him in a fight. You are messing up my thread and I do not appreciate it. I don't go in the Superman thread and call BS on the many a silly feats he has. Let's not forget that Wondy is a trained Warrior and she would know if she's faster than Superman in a fight. And Batman agrees. She's also the avatar of truth. So um yeah. You are messing up my thread.

Last edited by fangirl101 on Dec 22nd, 2008 at 06:29 PM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:26 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You are a Superman fan and you have a problem with it being stated that WW is faster than him in a fight.

not at all.

if geoff johns, jeph loeb, dan didio, dan jurgens, mark waid, grant morrison or kurt busiek said it, i wouldn't have a problem with it.

it's dwayne mcduffie. in that scan alone he actually writes superman to be totally out of character, as he has done since he started on jla. but that doesn't matter, because he said ww is faster, right?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:32 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

not at all.

if geoff johns, jeph loeb, dan didio, dan jurgens, mark waid, grant morrison or kurt busiek said it, i wouldn't have a problem with it.

it's dwayne mcduffie. in that scan alone he actually writes superman to be totally out of character, as he has done since he started on jla. but that doesn't matter, because he said ww is faster, right?
You obviously didn't like the scene. So what. She even says that he has the advantage in outright speed. What they are talking about is in a fight. Her reaction time pwns his. Easily. You have messed up my thread. Thank you. A crappy ending to a great thread. becuz of Effing Superman fans who want Superman to be uber at every damned thing. I bet no one has a problem using the JLA to show case Superman when he does something uber. Like how fast he was moving fighting Amazo. But it doesn't count. It's Mcduffie.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:34 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You obviously didn't like the scene. So what. She even says that he has the advantage in outright speed. What they are talking about is in a fight. Her reaction time pwns his. Easily. You have messed up my thread. Thank you. A crappy ending to a great thread. becuz of Effing Superman fans who want Superman to be uber at every damned thing. I bet no one has a problem using the JLA to show case Superman when he does something uber. Like how fast he was moving fighting Amazo. But it doesn't count. It's Mcduffie.

you're out of line, and way over the top.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:36 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

you're out of line, and way over the top.

Am I? No. You don't like the scan. I posted it and said exactly what the scan said and you ruined the thread. Period. If you don't like that I'm calling you out as a Superman fan who MUST have Superman be better than everyone at everything then so what. It's true. And very obvious. And you know I'm right. Out of line would be cussing you out. I let you have it in as nice a way as I could after you crapped on my thread.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:40 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Am I? No. You don't like the scan. I posted it and said exactly what the scan said and you ruined the thread. Period. If you don't like that I'm calling you out as a Superman fan who MUST have Superman be better than everyone at everything then so what. It's true. And very obvious. And you know I'm right. Out of line would be cussing you out. I let you have it in as nice a way as I could after you crapped on my thread.

you said:

Wonder Woman is definitely faster than Superman in combat.

from ONE scan?

i have no problem if someone says superman is < someone else, as long as it comes from a writer that knows the character. mcduffie doesn't.

your thread is fine, and in no danger of closing, so calm down.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:44 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

you said:

i have no problem if someone says superman is < someone else, as long as it comes from a writer that knows the character. mcduffie doesn't.

your thread is fine, and in no danger of closing, so calm down.

WW has always been faster than Superman in combat. unless you can show me Superman catching someone like zoom blind. Or coordinating multiple blocks in a circular motion at ftl. Her movements are instinctive. His are reactive. She is DEFINITELY faster than he is in a fight. And McDuffie writes Superman fine. I like his interactions between the Triad. He actually makes me like Superman. He's so lame in his own books.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:46 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

WW has always been faster than Superman in combat. unless you can show me Superman catching someone like zoom blind. Or coordinating multiple blocks in a circular motion at ftl. Her movements are instinctive. His are reactive. She is DEFINITELY faster than he is in a fight. And McDuffie writes Superman fine. I like his interactions between the Triad. He actually makes me like Superman. He's so lame in his own books.

i disagree, and you're using highly questionable examples, imo.

superman isn't going to have as many examples of him blocking ftl projectiles, why? because shit bounces off of him, when it doesn't do off of her.

look, i am not honestly trying to derail the thread. i had issue with one scan. ONE. And the way it was represented. i actually like this thread otherwise. hell, i used it when i had diana in the tourney, and it was a godsend...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:49 PM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get out of my thread. You don't see me messing up Superman's thread. WW's combat speed has always been better than Superman. Her hand eye coordination and reflex time PWNS his.

I seriously don't know why you're reacting this way, no one is discounting the thread nor playing bais....all where saying is to rightfully present feats because if you don't someone else will when there used for debates. I always make sure to ask questions in the supes respect thread or any respect thread because I would hate to use"invalid"scans....that's all.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:49 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i disagree, and you're using highly questionable examples, imo.

superman isn't going to have as many examples of him blocking ftl projectiles, why? because shit bounces off of him, when it doesn't do off of her.

look, i am not honestly trying to derail the thread. i had issue with one scan. ONE. And the way it was represented. i actually like this thread otherwise. hell, i used it when i had diana in the tourney, and it was a godsend...

It's not the one scan. And you just pwned your self. Wondy has to be faster than Superman in a fight becuz she isn't as tuff as he is. Game set and match.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:51 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Great Galen
I seriously don't know why you're reacting this way, no one is discounting the thread nor playing bais....all where saying is to rightfully present feats because if you don't someone else will when there used for debates. I always make sure to ask questions in the supes respect thread or any respect thread because I would hate to use"invalid"scans....that's all.

And exactly what makes the scan invalid? Has it been retconned? It's an elseworlds tale that's it. It's invalid because Superman fans don't like it. Period.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:52 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

It's not the one scan. And you just pwned your self. Wondy has to be faster than Superman in a fight becuz she isn't as tuff as he is. Game set and match.

you know what? forget it... i'm trying to be civil dude...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:54 PM
The Great Galen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright, no more derailing but the only thing I will say is that nvr....in the future just always make sure the proper conext is presented because this the thread is good so far and I would hate to see some of the forum boys shrugging this off due to on misrepesented feat....okay im done see yeah.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:57 PM
The Great Galen is currently offline Click here to Send The Great Galen a Private Message Find more posts by The Great Galen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

you know what? forget it... i'm trying to be civil dude...

Don't call me dude. And I'm being civil. You don't like the scan period. I noticed that anytime any feat regarding Wondy and Superman has been brought up, you've called it out of character. You make comments about the sacrifice as well. This is a respect thread. the scan is canon and people objecting to a CANON scan in a respec thread is disrespectful.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:57 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Great Galen
Alright, no more derailing but the only thing I will say is that nvr....in the future just always make sure the proper conext is presented because this the thread is good so far and I would hate to see some of the forum boys shrugging this off due to on misrepesented feat....okay im done see yeah.

Please. Don't do me any favors. your on ignore.

Last edited by fangirl101 on Dec 22nd, 2008 at 07:00 PM

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 06:58 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Don't call me dude. And I'm being civil.

no you're not:

I'm calling you out as a Superman fan who MUST have Superman be better than everyone at everything then so what. It's true. And very obvious. And you know I'm right. Out of line would be cussing you out.

unless you consider THAT to be civil.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 07:04 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

no you're not:

unless you consider THAT to be civil.

You expected anything better than that after you come in a RESPECT thread and give your unwanted opinion on a CANON scan? That was as civil as I was going to get after people come in messing up the thread. Really. You don't see me in the Superman thread callling BS on the many feats he has and statements about him, that I could.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 07:05 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You expected anything better than that after you come in a RESPECT thread and give your unwanted opinion on a CANON scan? That was as civil as I was going to get after people come in messing up the thread. Really. You don't see me in the Superman thread callling BS on the many feats he has and statements about him, that I could.

you know what, fine, i'm sorry for ruining your thread. there, post what you bloody like...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2008 07:09 PM