KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Primal Monitor Vs The Living Tribunal

The Primal Monitor Vs The Living Tribunal
Started by: cloud102

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cloud102

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
By description Primal Monitor sounds like the DC version of classic beyonder... but by feats only id say LT

Just curious, but why would you say that?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 10:44 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
john allerdyce
Whore!

monitor

Old Post May 8th, 2009 09:42 PM
john allerdyce is currently offline Click here to Send john allerdyce a Private Message Find more posts by john allerdyce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

This thread is absurd. The Primal Monitor is an all encompassing sentient void. The original (infinite) DC multiverse, and all of it's divergent dimensions? They are to the Primal Monitor, what germs are to you and I (literally.) PM also created the first Monitor (and subsequently, the Anti-Monitor) and employed them as mere probes in which to further examine this microscopic 'germ world' (the multiverse.) Now keep in mind the original Monitor was fed, and empowered by, the infinite positive matter multiverse - and his doppelganger, Anti-Monitor, was empowered by the anti matter universe (these respective dominions were of equal power, mind you.) That said, you have two multiversal beings that were created as nothing more than simple examining tools (like glasses) by the PM. The scope of this thing is inconceivable.

More on track, what would LT do here - destroy the DC multiverse? The Primal Monitor views it as nothing more than a disgusting flaw anyway.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 8th, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2009 10:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

Originally posted by Galan007
This thread is absurd. The Primal Monitor is an all encompassing sentient void. The original (infinite) DC multiverse, and all of it's divergent dimensions? They are to the Primal Monitor, what germs are to you and I (literally.) PM also created the first Monitor (and subsequently, the Anti-Monitor) and employed them as mere probes in which to further examine this microscopic 'germ world' (the multiverse.) Now keep in mind the original Monitor was fed, and empowered by, the infinite positive matter multiverse - and his doppelganger, Anti-Monitor, was empowered by the anti matter universe (these respective dominions were of equal power, mind you.) That said, you have two multiversal beings that were created as nothing more than simple examining tools (like glasses) by the PM. The scope of this thing is inconceivable.

More on track, what would LT do here - destroy the DC multiverse? The Primal Monitor views it as nothing more than a disgusting flaw anyway.

Hmmm. never grasped it's true power. Thanks for sharing.

Would you say The Beyonder to be a better match? Pre-retconned?

B5

Old Post May 8th, 2009 10:38 PM
cloud102 is currently offline Click here to Send cloud102 a Private Message Find more posts by cloud102 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Primal Monitor=God of DC. That's pretty much it. LT loses here!

Old Post May 9th, 2009 12:23 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by cloud102
Hmmm. never grasped it's true power. Thanks for sharing.

Not even that. I honestly cannot think of a single character who can defeat this thing.

Hell, Mandrakk himself is beyond even LT.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 02:24 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Trick: Yep PM cannot have peers in his universe.

Galan: Wasn't it Dax Novu who was the probe sent out by the Primal Monitor? The one who wrestled with the angel of contamination?

I know the prob splitting up suggest it may have been Monitor and Anti-Monitor but Novu is the one credited with being the first to probe the "flaw" of the multiverse.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 02:51 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

So..the DC Multiverse live inside him..PR Beyonder Universe is bigger than the Marvel Multiverse..and LT is scared shit of Beyonder..i say the Monitor win this..

Old Post May 9th, 2009 04:02 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lt wins.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 04:19 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by Slaanesh
So..the DC Multiverse live inside him..PR Beyonder Universe is bigger than the Marvel Multiverse..and LT is scared shit of Beyonder..i say the Monitor win this..

Against the actual GOD of DC. a being even higher than the Presence itself.

Something so vast that the multiverse is but a germ to it.

" This thread is absurd. The Primal Monitor is an all encompassing sentient void. The original (infinite) DC multiverse, and all of it's divergent dimensions? They are to the Primal Monitor, what germs are to you and I (literally.) PM also created the first Monitor (and subsequently, the Anti-Monitor) and employed them as mere probes in which to further examine this microscopic 'germ world' (the multiverse.) Now keep in mind the original Monitor was fed, and empowered by, the infinite positive matter multiverse - and his doppelganger, Anti-Monitor, was empowered by the anti matter universe (these respective dominions were of equal power, mind you.) That said, you have two multiversal beings that were created as nothing more than simple examining tools (like glasses) by the PM. The scope of this thing is inconceivable.

More on track, what would LT do here - destroy the DC multiverse? The Primal Monitor views it as nothing more than a disgusting flaw anyway."

Primal Monitor wins. Anyone saying otherwise is insane. thumb down

Old Post May 9th, 2009 04:25 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

" This thread is absurd. The Primal Monitor is an all encompassing sentient void. The original (infinite) DC multiverse, and all of it's divergent dimensions? They are to the Primal Monitor, what germs are to you and I (literally.) PM also created the first Monitor (and subsequently, the Anti-Monitor) and employed them as mere probes in which to further examine this microscopic 'germ world' (the multiverse.) Now keep in mind the original Monitor was fed, and empowered by, the infinite positive matter multiverse - and his doppelganger, Anti-Monitor, was empowered by the anti matter universe (these respective dominions were of equal power, mind you.) That said, you have two multiversal beings that were created as nothing more than simple examining tools (like glasses) by the PM. The scope of this thing is inconceivable.

More on track, what would LT do here - destroy the DC multiverse? The Primal Monitor views it as nothing more than a disgusting flaw anyway."

How does the Primal Monitor defeat Lt?

Old Post May 9th, 2009 04:27 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

laughing out loud

Asking that of Galan means you don't know Galan.

But I agree with his statement. As Marvel might phrase it, "Primal Monitor is more omnipotent than the Living Tribunal's omnipotence."

LT can't beat a truly Supreme Being, which PM is.

Old Post May 9th, 2009 04:32 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

LT

thank u bz

Old Post May 9th, 2009 04:42 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

What is LT going to do to Monitor?

B5

Old Post May 9th, 2009 04:55 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

yeah..in other word..just like Beyonder..the only different is that beyonder came to the Multiverse himself..he didn't send some probes..

and i did say the Monitor win..

Old Post May 9th, 2009 04:59 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cloud102

yeah..in other word..just like Beyonder..the only different is that beyonder came to the Multiverse himself..he didn't send some probes..

and i did say the Monitor win..

Those probes ARE the Monitor! laughing

B5

Old Post May 9th, 2009 05:00 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Those probes ARE the Monitor! laughing

i know that..why are u laughing??did i say something wrong??

Old Post May 9th, 2009 08:26 AM
cloud102

i know that..why are u laughing??did i say something wrong??

Because that shit has been done to death.

B5

Old Post May 9th, 2009 08:29 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Because that shit has been done to death.

i don't see your point..i said the Primal Monitor is like beyonder..so..because the beyonder make LT his *****..i assume that the Primal Monitor would win this..so..what's wrong with what i said??

Old Post May 9th, 2009 08:36 AM
cloud102

i don't see your point..i said the Primal Monitor is like beyonder..so..because the beyonder make LT his *****..i assume that the Primal Monitor would win this..so..what's wrong with what i said??

I'm talking about the aspect of the story, not what you wrote.

B5

Old Post May 9th, 2009 08:57 AM