KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » February 17th 2009 Conspiracy!

February 17th 2009 Conspiracy!
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Question February 17th 2009 Conspiracy!

What will happen that day?

Conspiracy time!

Remember the movie Halloween III: Season of the Witch? Yeah! That's right! Subliminal message will be broadcast to either enslave you...or worse...KILL YOU!

Ohhhhh!!!!!

So be ready! The Government is planning to do something to us all when we turn on our tv sets.

DON'T BUY HD TV! It's a LIE!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 05:54 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE....OO OO OOOOO I LOVE YOOUUUU

that's your fault

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 06:17 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

never heard of this one, maybe a mass brainwashing and suicide is on the cards to keep the population down

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 06:24 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
GIRL YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE....OO OO OOOOO I LOVE YOOUUUU

that's your fault

"Blame it on the Rain...yeah..yeah"

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 11:16 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm thinking more...February 2012.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 06:52 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: February 17th 2009 Conspiracy!

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Conspiracy time!

Remember the movie Halloween III: Season of the Witch? Yeah! That's right! Subliminal message will be broadcast to either enslave you...or worse...KILL YOU!

Ohhhhh!!!!!

So be ready! The Government is planning to do something to us all when we turn on our tv sets.

Makes all the sense in the world why they are FORCING americans to have that.another example of how were not a free country anymore and are living in fascist dictatership.You dont get the HD,touy wont be able to watch tv, and were suppose to be a free country? yeah right.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 08:05 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
uknow_me72

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Conspiracy time!

Ohhhhh!!!!!

Digital Signals are easier to track they are all identifiable. They go to a microchip with an ID. Just like your cell phone and internet and soon to be the chip that they want to implant in you. They can see what you are doing and the IP address tells them where you are at.

The digital system they are upgrading to also is easier to shut of all signals by making it all satellite feeds and not broadcasted from radio signals and analog signals. It makes it easier also for them to also directly send a message or video or have an important announcement to make. You have heard the test before of the emergency broadcast system.

It is a better system and allows rooms for less errors on their part and easier access into your home and to move to the next level of their NWO plan.

Picture it.... Aliens appear...(ssshhh on a side note: the government also knows about them and working with them so they already know them and are not afraid just you are because the left you out of the loop, that why this digital system is being installed).... Explosions happen in several places around the world.... All your digital signals goes out.... Police and National guard round you up....A bunch more shit happens that scares you and you not quite sure what is going on because you can't access your digital device but.... yaay the tv comes back on a week later and complete cities are destroyed, lots of ruins complete chaos some places.... then your life has just officially changed. You are a prisoner until further notice.... GG

I don't like the idea of that happening and being my future, so what makes you laugh at subjects that have to do with your future being decided for you but harsher then the past years you have been alive and changing your life into something completely new?

I have a different idea of what funny is and that is not it.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 06:04 AM
uknow_me72 is currently offline Click here to Send uknow_me72 a Private Message Find more posts by uknow_me72 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DethRose
Owl Girl

I blame this all on the weather men.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2009 10:28 PM
DethRose is currently offline Click here to Send DethRose a Private Message Find more posts by DethRose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by uknow_me72
Digital Signals are easier to track they are all identifiable. They go to a microchip with an ID. Just like your cell phone and internet and soon to be the chip that they want to implant in you. They can see what you are doing and the IP address tells them where you are at.

The digital system they are upgrading to also is easier to shut of all signals by making it all satellite feeds and not broadcasted from radio signals and analog signals. It makes it easier also for them to also directly send a message or video or have an important announcement to make. You have heard the test before of the emergency broadcast system.

It is a better system and allows rooms for less errors on their part and easier access into your home and to move to the next level of their NWO plan.

Picture it.... Aliens appear...(ssshhh on a side note: the government also knows about them and working with them so they already know them and are not afraid just you are because the left you out of the loop, that why this digital system is being installed).... Explosions happen in several places around the world.... All your digital signals goes out.... Police and National guard round you up....A bunch more shit happens that scares you and you not quite sure what is going on because you can't access your digital device but.... yaay the tv comes back on a week later and complete cities are destroyed, lots of ruins complete chaos some places.... then your life has just officially changed. You are a prisoner until further notice.... GG

I don't like the idea of that happening and being my future, so what makes you laugh at subjects that have to do with your future being decided for you but harsher then the past years you have been alive and changing your life into something completely new?

I have a different idea of what funny is and that is not it.

well said

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 12:11 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

I lol'd.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 01:09 AM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

I heard that that's the day Rick Astley will make a comeback.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 08:04 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

All that is happening on February 17th is that we are getting better quality in television. They are forcing the upgrade because it is an advance in technology and we want to be ahead. There's no ****ing conspiracy about that.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 08:23 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

our fearless leader is extending our doomsday till june woohoo...and for the record...I may get get better quality picture but with analog I AT LEAST CAN PICK UP channel 58 damn it.. snowy or not...these damn converters cant even get it at ALL!!! grrr

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Last edited by Jack Daniels on Feb 6th, 2009 at 06:12 AM

Old Post Feb 6th, 2009 06:08 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Deano
well said

yeah well said.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 04:21 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

ha I built my own antenna out of coat hangers and now I can get 58..lol

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 01:08 AM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Why can't the digital converter pick up your channel 58?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 06:43 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Captain REX
Why can't the digital converter pick up your channel 58?

Cos it's a conspiracy you idiot...Don't you listen to anything people have been saying?...pfft....tsk...tut...other strange noises indicating patronisation.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2009 06:54 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

actually today I raised up my homemade coat hanger antenna to the same height my old outside antenna was now I get all the free channels...coat hangers work better ...now thats a conspiracy...not really just happy I got all the channels

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 06:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Nice. Won't work in June...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 07:38 AM
Jack Daniels
WOW!

dont know if it legal but wanna bet?...and if your sure then please do tell...I picked up every digital channel being sent out in my area possible...tell me what Im missing here dude! I got my converter boxes...what what what!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2009 09:48 AM