KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Avengers (2011)

The Avengers (2011)
Started by: Markus Corvinus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 24 25 [26] 27 28 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

And on top of that it opens on April 25 over here.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2012 08:28 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Anyone here by chance good at photoshop n willing to edit an avengers movie pic for me? I wanna use this pic. (please log in to view the image)

but I wanna edit in the faces of me n my friends going to the premier with me.

Anyone willing to do me a big favor n hook me up?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2012 07:11 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Apparently Thanos makes an appearance during the post-credits scene.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2012 03:33 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Bah, I still haven't seen any really cool Thor scenes, all of them have been just alright, especially compared to the Iron Man and Hulk clips I've seen. Which is a shame,

The fight with the Frost Giants was like something I was hoping for. This movie will probably be a lot of fun and great, but as a Thor fan who wanted him to go all crazy hammer and lighting on those aliens, busting out a tornado and storm etc. I might be disappointed.

Can't deny, Marvel loves Hulk, after two movies, he still got a push and didn't get sidelined. Frankly, I've seen more Hulk coverage, related interviews etc. than Thor ones, which is pretty gay.

Because Hulk needs more publicity after the financial failure of the first 2 Hulk movies. But I agree it looks like Thor is probably taking a back seat to Iron Man and Hulk.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2012 04:24 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Just saw a clip of Black Widow being interrogated. Looks good. And Scarlet looks hot.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2012 09:35 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

thumb up

Old Post Apr 15th, 2012 09:42 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm hoping Joss stays on for the sequel.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 07:09 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm hoping Joss stays on for the sequel.
I know I haven't even seen the movie yet but I'm sure my response would still be rock

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 08:04 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

One more week to go.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 08:23 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

17 Days for me n my friends!

5 of us taking off work early just to get to the midnight IMAX 3D premire. 3 gave me money to get them all tickets and we got lucky and I was able to reserve seating for all of us. Only 1 didn't cause he said he'd just do it online and when I went back and told them all come to find out for whatever reason he wasn't even offered that for the exact same theatre. Sucks for him but I know me n the ones that gave me the cash plus my girlfriend and her sister all got great seats! I do feel bad for him thou. erm

I'm wanting to make us a poster by photoshopping this image with our faces all on our respective favorites
(please log in to view the image)

but I don't have photoshop and I've never been very good. Anyone know somebody that might can hook me up? Doesn't have to be great, just thought it'd be a cool surprise to show them all at work the week before we can finally go.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 08:34 AM
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Anyone got spoilers of the early screening?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 10:36 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Midnight tickets haven't gone on sale here yet, sadly. I want em.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2012 10:39 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Originally posted by -Pr-
Midnight tickets haven't gone on sale here yet, sadly. I want em.

I already got my midnight tickets!

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 04:08 AM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Because Hulk needs more publicity after the financial failure of the first 2 Hulk movies. But I agree it looks like Thor is probably taking a back seat to Iron Man and Hulk.

Thor is the most powerful of the three. But I agree this is about perception. Iron Man (and Robert Downey Jr.) is the most popular Avenger, based on the reception to his movies. While Hulk is still trying to get established by Marvel after two movies. Thor can't be seen to be able to unleash a worldwide storm that can take down the invasion, thus making the other Avengers obsolete. But whatever else happens in the film, I'm betting he'll be the one that stops Loki, while the other two take on lots of the aliens.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 03:34 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ctsketch

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Thor beats down a 400% powered Iron man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku-xK9eJQyM

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Loki imprisoned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWA7...;feature=relmfu

Old Post Apr 17th, 2012 04:25 PM
ctsketch is currently offline Click here to Send ctsketch a Private Message Find more posts by ctsketch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

thumb up

Thor's head butt should be getting it's own respect thread any day now. It's becoming a major part of his attack!

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 03:35 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ctsketch

I loved the headbutt, I can just picture Thor saying "Puny Mortal, no one headbutts the mighty Thor. THIS is a headbutt!!!!"

Old Post Apr 18th, 2012 04:00 PM
ctsketch is currently offline Click here to Send ctsketch a Private Message Find more posts by ctsketch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMNIR

Why are there not more people discussing the Avengers movie?

I though this forum was supposed to be full of comic book fans

Avengers is a big comic book thing right?

Why is everyone just still wasting time on the dumb vs forum, with same old idiotic arguments about who wins this who wins that

Hello? Avengers movie is out soon!

On another comic book forum people are discussing it so much more than here

Talk Avengers already!!!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 12:51 AM
GRIMNIR is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMNIR a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ctsketch

What other forum? I want to go to that one

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 11:33 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I just seen the tv spot where Captain America tell Hulk to SMASH!!.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2012 01:13 PM