KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Avengers (2011)

The Avengers (2011)
Started by: Markus Corvinus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): « First ... « 25 26 [27] 28 29 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
starlock
Team Authority

I am still having a problem with Cap's suit. I think it will still be a good movie.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 21st, 2012 08:38 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Hell-Lord

Seen another movie review for this.... 5/5 stars hope people aren't trying hype it up with that as high rating.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 09:06 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2
The doctor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
17 Days for me n my friends!

5 of us taking off work early just to get to the midnight IMAX 3D premire. 3 gave me money to get them all tickets and we got lucky and I was able to reserve seating for all of us. Only 1 didn't cause he said he'd just do it online and when I went back and told them all come to find out for whatever reason he wasn't even offered that for the exact same theatre. Sucks for him but I know me n the ones that gave me the cash plus my girlfriend and her sister all got great seats! I do feel bad for him thou. erm

I'm wanting to make us a poster by photoshopping this image with our faces all on our respective favorites
(please log in to view the image)

but I don't have photoshop and I've never been very good. Anyone know somebody that might can hook me up? Doesn't have to be great, just thought it'd be a cool surprise to show them all at work the week before we can finally go.

Can I put your girlfriends head on hulks body?

The Superior Spider-Man

I created Raptor Bada and Donald

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 09:48 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Hell-Lord

THE AVENGERS Full Cast Listing Reveals Additional Characters & Supporting Actors

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...n/news/?a=58385

" Alexis Denisof will be portraying "The Other,""

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 10:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by steverules_2
Can I put your girlfriends head on hulks body?

Well it wouldn't be hot otherwise! eek!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2012 06:53 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ardell91

. I just hope they really cook up something good, and use the Hulk wisely. I'm still very curious as to what villain will be used, if the Hulk won't be.(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 02:32 AM
Ardell91 is currently offline Click here to Send Ardell91 a Private Message Find more posts by Ardell91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2
The doctor

Originally posted by Entity
Well it wouldn't be hot otherwise! eek!

eek! You could be on Black widows body, oh the hilarity of it all

The Superior Spider-Man

I created Raptor Bada and Donald

Old Post Apr 24th, 2012 08:56 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by steverules_2
eek! You could be on Black widows body, oh the hilarity of it all
Me on Black widows body!?! devil

I might like where this is going!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 08:37 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

It's basically a 5/5 guys.

Also has THE funniest moment ever to grace the silver screen. The entire theatre was in stitches.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 01:25 PM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

just saw the avengers. its great but not OMFG Great.

Some funny parts, nice action but the end kinda seemed anti-climatic.

Fans of most Marvel characters will be quite satisfied, Thorbags will be a bit disappointed.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 01:58 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Greysen93

I'm so ready for this movie. I can't wait. I'm going to see this several times in theaters

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 03:21 PM
Greysen93 is currently offline Click here to Send Greysen93 a Private Message Find more posts by Greysen93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Still gotta wait 8 days, 12 hours, and 16 minutes! mad

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2012 04:44 PM
Blue_Hefner

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Fans of most Marvel characters will be quite satisfied, Thorbags will be a bit disappointed.

What about Thanos fans?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 04:35 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Hell-Lord

They'll have a orgasm.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 04:50 AM
Bouboumaster

This is the first time I want to **** a movie, I swear

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 06:59 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH POWER

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
just saw the avengers. its great but not OMFG Great.

Some funny parts, nice action but the end kinda seemed anti-climatic.

Where's everyone watching this? Lol Thought it was out here(UK) first.

It's out here today, but I've not got tickets booked so will probably watch it on the wknd. Finally!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 10:25 AM
DARTH POWER is currently offline Click here to Send DARTH POWER a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH POWER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Hell-Lord

Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Where's everyone watching this? Lol Thought it was out here(UK) first.

Australia

got released April 25th here.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 11:22 AM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Did it sell out for opening screenings in Australia?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 02:34 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH POWER

Originally posted by Kazenji
Australia

got released April 25th here.

So what's the verdict?

Is it the best Marvel movie to date?

Best Superhero movie to date?

Last edited by DARTH POWER on Apr 26th, 2012 at 03:15 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 03:10 PM
DARTH POWER is currently offline Click here to Send DARTH POWER a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH POWER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Did it sell out for opening screenings in Australia?

Yeah the midnight screening had 10 fullhouse cinemas.
And the next day was Anzac Day so every cinema was packed to the rim.

Everybody loves the film whilst leaving, old ladies are posing with Hulk and Ironman banners, thats weird. Massive amounts of middleaged women are just as excited about watching the film than their boyfriends/husbands. I haven't seen this much excitement amongst such a broad range of audience over this kind of film since Ironman and Dark Knight, but it's alot more positive.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2012 03:41 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote