KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » The Avengers (2011)

The Avengers (2011)
Started by: Markus Corvinus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (43): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

I'm as big a SLJ fan as you'll find. I think the man is awesome.

But this IS Fury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CylaEGlXR_0

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 05:39 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

I still think you guys are rushing to judgment when it comes to Fury. Thus far, we've only seen him interact with Tony and have no idea how he'll be written when the spotlight is actually on him.

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 06:10 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

SLJ may have the looks but he didnt act like Fury. So far I am not impressed. He was just SLJ.

Old Post May 23rd, 2010 06:13 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Downey Jr. Does His Avengers Homework

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 08:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

quote: (post)

RDJ rocks! by far the best comic book film actor.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 10:47 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by The Nuul
RDJ rocks! by far the best comic book film actor.
What Heath Ledger did was far more impressive. All that about him staying in a hotel for 3 months without outside contact, with a diary, trying to get the voice, laugh, and mindset down. Then, theres Wesley Snipes. RDJ is up there.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 03:51 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 06:45 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by Darth Martin
What Heath Ledger did was far more impressive. All that about him staying in a hotel for 3 months without outside contact, with a diary, trying to get the voice, laugh, and mindset down. Then, theres Wesley Snipes. RDJ is up there.

spot on. Heath was out of this world, Blade 1& 2 Wesley was also awsome. RDJ is great, but his mumbling irks me.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2010 07:34 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

seems Hank and Janet have been casted...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...d/news/?a=19339

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 11:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Fillion as Hank I can buy. Longoria as Janet, not so much, but I can probably learn to live with it.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 06:32 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Juk3n
spot on. Heath was out of this world, Blade 1& 2 Wesley was also awsome. RDJ is great, but his mumbling irks me.

I don't know why people keep making these comparisons.
The actor who plays the villain always has a different job than the one who plays the hero. ALWAYS. The hero has to be a straight arrow, while the villain can go in any direction, and people always say the villain stole the show. Well, that's partially by design.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 02:54 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
seems Hank and Janet have been casted...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansi...d/news/?a=19339

Not bad choices.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 02:55 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

No Edward Norton for Avengers?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 01:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Re: No Edward Norton for Avengers?

...Is Norton still holding a grudge over Marvel trimming TIH by 15 minutes? Jesus, get over it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2010 02:16 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Norton is known for being a pretentious dick who tries to takes over the filming/writing process of any movie he's in. Not surprised TBH.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 08:07 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Norton is known for being a pretentious dick who tries to takes over the filming/writing process of any movie he's in. Not surprised TBH.

Just like Jackie Chan.

Oh well, hope they get someone good.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2010 04:31 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Edward Norton’s Agent Fires Back At Marvel

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 09:16 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I know most of you will probably hate me for saying this and it will never happen but I'd love to see Eric Bana as Banner again. I mean his hulk movie sucked and The Incredible Hulk was a MUCH better movie but I've always thought the casting was far more impressive for Hulk than Incredible.

To me the incredible Hulk with Bana's previous cast would be the perfect Hulk movie. Jus didn't like Norton as Banner, I mean he's a great actor and I normally always like his work but jus didn't fit half as well to me in the part as Bana did. And I hated Liv Tyler's Betty, Jennifer Connelly was WAY better IMO. The only better casting may have been William Hurt to Sam Elliot but both did decent jobs. I did hate Nolte's character. Roth's Abomination was far superior!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 02:54 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Eric Bana...

That would be a funny irony if he returned. I didn't have problems with him.
I hope it's not Steve Buscemi; he's just TOO creepy. big grin

Old Post Jul 12th, 2010 03:05 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I just read about a rumor Joaquin Phoenix might play Bruce Banner.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2010 07:51 AM