KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E08 - Villains

S03E08 - Villains
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E08 - Villains

Official Episode Preview

To prepare for the confrontation ahead, Hiro explores what forces - and familiar faces - helped twist Sylar, Flint and Arthur Petrelli into Villains.

Villains Preview

Villains Canadian Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 05:03 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Spoilers

* You know how Elle channeled her overly abundant electricity into Claire? Later this season she'll do the same thing to a male character, only this time it will have some distinctly sexual overtones. Talk about good vibrations! As for next new ep (airing Nov. 11), we'll get to know her when she was an agent in the field, and we'll meet her partner.

* The next ep is flashback-tastic. (Don't worry—as I promised, we will settle into the present eventually, just hang in there until Vol. 4: Fugitives.) We see what really happened to Arthur Petrelli, and whodunit. Was it Miss Scarlet in the conservatory with the candlestick? My money's on Mr. Green in the library.

* We see Sylar eat his very first brain. OK, he doesn't technically eat them—"Claire, that's disgusting"—but you get my drift.

* Matt Parkman was buddy-buddy with villains back in the day. Any guesses as to which baddie he once knew quite well?

So next episode is a flashback "prequel pilot" of sorts
I must admit I'm intrigued by this episode, it looks rather good.
with this episode the writers are trying to clean the huge mess they caused this season... convenient, but still sloppy...

What's good is we'll see old characters back in the show, such as Thompson and Linderman alive...

and [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Elle is baby Noah's mother smile

we'll have to wait till Nov. 11 to see if it plays out or not

Last edited by S_D_J on Oct 29th, 2008 at 05:12 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 05:05 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Good stuff.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 05:50 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I wonder why sylar tried to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: open elles head right before she went nuts and exploded with electrical energy

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 06:36 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Because he wanted to shoot lightning out of ass, obviously.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 07:50 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue_Hefner

Meredith worked for the Company??? O_o

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 09:02 PM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blue_Hefner
Meredith worked for the Company??? O_o

I think it was obvious when HRG brought her back to look after Claire and the family....

... but it was only decided this season, hence the next episode will try to clean up the mess by trying to explain not everything came out of the blue this season

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 09:19 PM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Am I forgetting something? Why did Claire seem so pissed off by Tracy?

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 09:31 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

What gets me is that Sylar and Elle never showed the slightest hit of a former acquaintance to one another before. And to my understanding he'd had absolutely no idea of his powers until he'd met Mohinder's father in Six months ago.

God all this bullshit is just ridiculous. They need to just follow their own damn rules and now their screwing with their own history to boot. It really pisses me off.

Otherwise I'm wondering if Meredith worked for the company then wouldn't she have known Noah? And that begs the question that perhaps she's known about his raising Claire as his own for quite some time.

Something else, since Sylar apparently is a Petrelli then shouldn't Nathan recall losing a baby brother or something to that effect?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 10:11 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by @stroFan
wuht.

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 29th, 2008 10:56 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Entity
What gets me is that Sylar and Elle never showed the slightest hit of a former acquaintance to one another before. And to my understanding he'd had absolutely no idea of his powers until he'd met Mohinder's father in Six months ago.

God all this bullshit is just ridiculous. They need to just follow their own damn rules and now their screwing with their own history to boot. It really pisses me off.

Otherwise I'm wondering if Meredith worked for the company then wouldn't she have known Noah? And that begs the question that perhaps she's known about his raising Claire as his own for quite some time.

Something else, since Sylar apparently is a Petrelli then shouldn't Nathan recall losing a baby brother or something to that effect?

Yep, they screwed up many things with the convoluted story and out of nowhere (read that out of logic) plot twist

Meredith obviously knew Noah, they wouldn't be buddy-buddies now if that wasn't the case... and I'm betting Meredith knew about him raising Claire, since she was supposed to let it happen and not get involved

Originally posted by @stroFan

Yeah, I didn't get that either

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 02:33 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Blonde ***** that her bio-dad is flaunting might be a bit of a put-off... though from Claire's POV.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 09:18 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Captain REX
Blonde ***** that her bio-dad is flaunting might be a bit of a put-off... though from Claire's POV.

She is becoming a real *****. laughing out loud

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2008 12:53 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Agreed. I miss Claire thinking she could help people with her ability, rather than just thinking she will never be taken down.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 09:29 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

She still thinks she can help... shes just more annoying imo

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 10:06 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I meant more the 'I can cure cancer with my blood!' rather than the 'Villains can't hurt me so I can obviously beat them' idea.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 10:38 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Haha, i understand now.

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 10:49 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

This episode is going to be aired this coming up Monday?

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 08:42 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Entity

I share your frustration at the disregard for its own established history

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 10:03 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Mairuzu
This episode is going to be aired this coming up Monday?

yep, next Monday

Originally posted by Quincy
I share your frustration at the disregard for its own established history

erm

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 01:29 AM