KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » barack part of the bloodline?

barack part of the bloodline?
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deano...i'm probably closer related to you than Obama is to Bush...9th cousin removed....you do realise that means they could be going back 10 generations to find a direct blood relative to each other...given that most of the USA isn't even 10 generations old then it's not exactly surprising that a genetic link can be found

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 05:45 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i hope im related to you jaden smile

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 06:33 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Re: barack part of the bloodline?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deano
http://technorati.com/videos/youtub...v%3DE0DoxrNCImI

he does rant into some religious stuff but ignoreit

yeah thats the one thing I did not like about that video is his ranting about the anti christ and bringing the bible in it.I hate people who when talking about the new world order,they have to go and bring the bible into it and how the next president is the anti christ and all of that.Pretty much hurts the cause.

But yeah he's right about that one point he brought up on how our vote doesnt count.Like Winter has said before in some of his threads,we dont elect these people into office,they're selcted for us and like you said in your thread of Pick your poison.thats pretty much the choice we had in these last two elections is having to pick your poison of between CFR member Obama or CFR member Mccain.Either way,your screwed.I had heard that as well before that Obama is a cousin of Bush's,I never believed that one cause how could a dark skinned muslim be a cousin of his? but seeing that he is a 9th cousin of his-didnt know that,I guess thats possible.It would also make sense that the Illuminati wouldnt care that him being a black man and all,got put into office.Him being a cousin of Bushs and everything,that cant be a good thing for the world.

Pretty interesting that both presidents JFK and Lincoln,two rare great presidents that actually did good things for the people,that they were two of the rare presidents who were not freemasons and both ended up getting assassinated and of course,we were lied to about who assassinated them of course and why.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 10:47 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

i hope im related to you jaden smile

big grin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 10:48 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

too may coincidences.

obama related to cheney and bush

bush related to the queen of england

33 of the 42 presidents to Clinton are related to Charlemagne and 19 are related to England's Edward III,

http://rawstory.com/news/2007/FOX_O...heney_1017.html
To be honest, the British royal family are a huge family with many riches that and relatives that went all over the world, so it's logical to assume millions of people are related to them.

Originally posted by jaden101
Deano...i'm probably closer related to you than Obama is to Bush...9th cousin removed....you do realise that means they could be going back 10 generations to find a direct blood relative to each other...given that most of the USA isn't even 10 generations old then it's not exactly surprising that a genetic link can be found
This too. After all, Kerry and Bush are 9th cousins or 11th cousins. So it's about 10 generations, and the US is just over 200 years old.

I'm still not convinced there is some conspiracy to keep the power from within the bloodline, the article itself says every family has a black sheep, what if one the relatives were to revolt the system?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Last edited by It's xyz! on Nov 8th, 2008 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 11:45 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote