KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Star Trek-nemises

Star Trek-nemises
Started by: pecsi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

I think it was brillaint when picard rammed the enterprise into the otehr one big grin

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post May 2nd, 2003 09:15 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

Didn't see it, but I had planned on it

Old Post May 2nd, 2003 09:16 PM
Julie is currently offline Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Nemesis is a cool fantastic movie, and is defintely better than some of the recent entries. cool

Old Post May 2nd, 2003 09:47 PM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
turin

ya i would rank it high on the trek movie list right behind first contact and wrath of kahn.

and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar.

Old Post May 2nd, 2003 10:46 PM
turin is currently offline Click here to Send turin a Private Message Find more posts by turin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

I agree. Fast-paced action movies with character-driven plots.

Old Post May 3rd, 2003 01:08 AM
GordonSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send GordonSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by GordonSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tevesh

when we went to go see it, the entire time my friend kept screaming Ramming speed! the entire part with the battle between the ships. When it finally happend, we couldn't stop laughing. Too bad Data had to die...he was one of the coolest guys

Unless the question is: What isn't the answer?

Old Post May 3rd, 2003 06:54 AM
Tevesh is currently offline Click here to Send Tevesh a Private Message Find more posts by Tevesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

quote:
Originally posted by Tevesh
Too bad Data had to die...he was one of the coolest guys

I agree Data was ace, and he was my favorite character

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post May 3rd, 2003 09:47 AM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Mine as well. Brent Spiner gave the performance of a lifetime!

Old Post May 3rd, 2003 02:37 PM
finti

he he this one aint gonna be a rental either if you want to see it in Norway you have to buy it.

Old Post May 3rd, 2003 03:19 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Is that the standard policy over there or only for certain films?

Old Post May 3rd, 2003 07:06 PM
Roxanne

I love Star Trek, its deffinately one of my favorite shows, I have to say though Deep Space 9 was really bad, but I loved Captian Janeway in voyager.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 11:24 PM
Roxanne is currently offline Click here to Send Roxanne a Private Message Find more posts by Roxanne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

The first Star Trek was clever and a head of it's time.

Old Post May 22nd, 2003 11:28 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

It was ahead of its time. I prefer The Next Generation and some of DS9 though. That is why Nemesis appeals to me as a wonderful film and has a compelling storyline. Unlike several more recent attempts. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 01:29 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Is this the last film in the series.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 01:33 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

It might be for The Next generation cast. It was billed as such and several key crew members go their own ways at the end of the film. I heard if Paramount does another film it will co-star DS9 people.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 02:05 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Ohh heard Nemises didn't do to good in the Box Office sadly.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 02:06 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

That's what I heard too. They are even saying the so-called even number myth has finally failed them.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 02:23 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Thats a shame.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 02:28 AM
GordonSkywalker
The Watcher

Account Restricted

Even though the films quit using the onscreen numbering system when Star Trek: Generations came out in 1994.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 02:34 AM
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I watch the old shows more then the new ones though.

Old Post May 23rd, 2003 02:44 AM