KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » han/leia vid

han/leia vid
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

why'd u guys get suspended?

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:19 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Prolly using illegal footage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 06:30 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hermione7
got suspended too.. 2x sad

Yeah, what did you do? I uploaded unreleased songs. The views were through the roof and the emails I got was almost overwhelming. Youtube finally un-banned me but I got it banned again for the same reason, hahaha.

Originally posted by queeq
Lotta work to make. I noticed there were a few variations around as well, but this one actually tells a little story. Cool mofo Vader.

I loved it, it has a cute twist at the end.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 02:41 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

It's great.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 06:52 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Originally posted by sweersa
Yeah, what did you do? I uploaded unreleased songs. The views were through the roof and the emails I got was almost overwhelming. Youtube finally un-banned me but I got it banned again for the same reason, hahaha.

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
[B]why'd u guys get suspended?

the first time i don't really know what happened just making music videos

then the 2nd time, almost the same as what you did, i uploaded clips of a movie that is still showing... and i got suspended lolz.. but you know i got almost a hundred comments and many subscribers.... but anyways I won't do that again learned my lesson haha

cool

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 01:12 PM
Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

hehehe

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 01:15 PM
sweersa

Originally posted by hermione7
the first time i don't really know what happened just making music videos

then the 2nd time, almost the same as what you did, i uploaded clips of a movie that is still showing... and i got suspended lolz.. but you know i got almost a hundred comments and many subscribers.... but anyways I won't do that again learned my lesson haha

cool

lol I didn't learn my lesson the first time.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 08:11 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol. I don't ever use my youtube account.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 10:58 PM
Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

^so you have two accounts.?

lol I didn't learn my lesson the first time.

hah hate you tube when they suspend accounts

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 06:31 AM
Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Even when it's you breaking the rules? It's called living on the edge I guess... wink

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 09:23 AM
sweersa

Even when it's you breaking the rules? It's called living on the edge I guess... wink

lol Well. They were unapproved demos, I figured they wouldn't care or something, they were cool so I wanted to share, naturally. Then one day I got my account back after like 6 months. I thought maybe they brought it back to promote their upcoming album, so I put up a REALLY cool video with awesome clips of all of the demos. The first comment was "I am the first to comment!" then BAM! My account is permanently disabled...again!

The first comment was indeed the last....

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 11:59 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

well the first time they suspended me..
i did no illegal thing.. sick so thats why you tube sometimes suck
they just delete accounts with no reason at all..

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 01:55 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

lol Well. They were unapproved demos, I figured they wouldn't care or something, they were cool so I wanted to share, naturally. Then one day I got my account back after like 6 months. I thought maybe they brought it back to promote their upcoming album, so I put up a REALLY cool video with awesome clips of all of the demos. The first comment was "I am the first to comment!" then BAM! My account is permanently disabled...again!

The first comment was indeed the last....

wait you got it 6 months.. hmm.. maybe i'll get mine back too..

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 01:56 PM
queeq
Chaos

One day.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 02:35 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

lolz yah one day.. maybe one year ahehe

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 03:08 PM
sweersa

Hopefully they give me a 3rd chance...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 09:21 PM
queeq
Chaos

That's asking a bit much.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 08:53 AM
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

I agree with Queeq.

In regards to everything.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 10:15 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cornponious
Kuntrious Kokious Maximus

And in terms of posting stuff you shouldn't be, I think i can one-up you. I was hosting an ftp at my house with "before the helmet" (or whatever the crap it was called) pictures and various other things. It was going just peachy until one day I had no internet service. Then bellsouth called me and said that George Lucas' attorneys had called and asked if they wouldn't mind shutting me down until I signed a paper stating I would cease and desist all activity regarding my ftp site, and further state that I will never run an ftp server again.

And I thought, "wow, lucasfilm knows who I am. Awesome."

That was hawt.

The Moto Dork

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 10:19 PM
Click here to Send cornponious a Private Message Find more posts by cornponious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Wow.... *bows in awe*

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 07:39 AM